homoerotic behavior

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Once I was working on a film crew and I was pretty friendly with just about everyone...late one night, one of the guys came up to me and leaned his whole body against mine & laid his head on my shoulder...it was an extreme violation of personal space & i was kinda surprised & confused...i forget exactly what i said (something to the effect of "what are you doing?") but i guess i freaked him out because he moved away & never tried anything like that again...
How very sad for both of you. You were shocked and he was crushed. What an unfortunate set of circumstances.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A straight friend of mine in his 20s not only hugs me when he sees me (which I don't think is homoerotic in the least), but rubs the side of his head against the side of my head, about the same way that cats do it against my hand....
Which two heads are rubbing?

northernirish

Loved Member
Media
Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had this "straight" friend (I am still convinced he's just deeply in the closet but it's whatever), who I hung out with all the time. When we were out shopping, while standing looking at items or whatever, he would always stand extremely close to me, like I could feel his soft cock press into my leg close. One of the days we were in a store, he was doing the whole standing close to me and eating McDonalds at the same time, I was kneeling down to smell candles on the bottom shelf, and he puts his finger towards my mouth (it had some ketchup on it), he told me to lick it off, so I took his whole finger and sucked the ketchup off it. We just laughed as I'm not sure if he expected me to do it, but it was hot. There were lots of little homoerotic moments I had with that guy, and a few others over the years too.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You're funny :biggrin1: but I get your point too. Maybe the word homoerotic is too strong, but many of the posts here seem to strike the right tone.

Most are just so sweet!

A long time ago my straight neighbour and gym partner (huge weightlifter) used to kiss me on the back of the neck sometimes, come into my bedroom and strip off the covers to wake me up for gym ( I sleep naked ) and the most surprising thing was one really hot day while we were working out in a friend's garage gym, he suddenly grabbed the back of my head in his big hand and, lifting his other arm above his head, buried my face deep in his sweaty armpit. I was shocked, and said something like WTF! He laughed, and so did I - "Wow, that smells so strong! But I like it when it's fresh, not like stale sweat." He said "Yeah, me too!" His sweat was rich and spicy, not foul, perhaps because he was a vegetarian and very healthy. I wiped my hand across my face which was dripping wet. It was a very strange, intimate moment. We didn't talk about it again, but we remained friends for some time after that.
BONER ALERT

ProudlyHung

Expert Member
Media
In my college dorm, years ago, always had guys stopping in to chat. Jack, handsome "Mr. Jock" , from next door, was there one night as I was getting dressed for a date and having a problem with my tie. No problem as Jack got up, stood behind me, put his arms around me to show me what I was doing wrong.
I froze as he closed in on me, pushed his whole body against me as he tied my tie. He was as hard as a rock. The date was the last thing on my mind .... as another two buddies stopped by and I had no choice but to leave. But the puzzle of my sexuality was solved and I eventually had to show him how grateful I was.
To be cont'd ........

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Several years ago my wife and I were at a party with many friends and coworkers. It was crowded and I was standing next to the host who was sitting on a barstool. His wife was serving drinks and everyone was having a good time.

Out of the blue I feel someone grab my crotch and just hold me for a few seconds. The host nonchalantly sat there groping me in a room filled with mostly married couples. I was startled but only reacting with some stupid comment like "well, hello" and it was over.

Had many social interactions with him after that without any mention of what he did. He and his wife are both incredible people and I chalked it up as a compliment that he was curious to feel my junk- that's it.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I know Gecko doesn't need me or anyone to come to his defense but figured it wouldn't hurt to give my opinion. I think your post is unfair. Based his past posts I have never found Gecko to be homophobic or intolerant in any way. Even he above post with shin you take issue states nothing that might be construed as homophobic. In his inimitable style he merely says he does not swing that way. He makes no judgment on gays or homosexual sex. Though I am not gay, I would be surprised if many of the gay member would disagree with my assessment.
I agree with you

Reactions: wikke1

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm not computer savvy enough to upload a video of a Chicken Fight, but check You Tube or Google. I highly suggest you take part in one soon!
This is a chicken fight

Attachments

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a straight Hispanic friend (who knows I'm gay) has had me take pics of him for his FB page and to email to his girlfriend. He has also let me take sexy pics of him (clothed) b/c he knows I'm attracted to him. And finally, he has sent me naked pics of himself under the promise of never telling anyone.
You just told us…

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was working out at the gym when an attractive, muscular guy came in and used the Stairmaster right in front of me. I was fascinated with the way his butt moved in his tight shorts. When I finished I went to the locker room and the hot tub, then was dressing when he came in, stripped, and went to the shower. Before I knew it he was standing almost out of the shower (where only I could see him) sudsing up and stroking his cock. (I must not have hidden my interest in him very well.) I watched but didn't go back in. I did leave my e-mail address on his water bottle. That evening I got an invitation from him. It turns out he is a personal trainer and over 30 years younger than I. Some of the rest is a bit too personal, but I was thrilled to be the object of the attention of such a gorgeous stud.

That’s great. Enjoy each other.