homoerotic behavior

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I got a lot of them and it is mostly because I am openly and mostly gay but still sort of bi, AND most of my friends are straight dudes.

Back in 09 I was on a trip in the mountains with a bunch of guys and gals, all very close. We were all sharing a few condos at a ski resort in the summer time. We all got very drunk very fast since we were at altitude. The guys all got naked first and were walking around naked, sitting on the edge of the tub. A couple gals took off their clothes but remained underwater in the dark so no one could see. The gals went inside all toweled up and were done for the night. THE GUYS, 6 straight guys and me, were just beginning. (if you are waiting for gay orgy stop reading here cuz it didn't happen) LOL! The guy decided to put on one of the gals bikini bottoms and emerged from the water. Nothing could fit in it. His balls hung out one side and his cock the other... and it was a monster! Every single one of us was making comments about how big we was soft then we realized it was getting bigger! He then sunk below the water. We all decided to get out of the tub for a group piss and stood off the edge of this wall on a cliff pissing 30 feet down. The guy with the huge cock starts looking up and down the row of men pissing and said, "Well, I am still in first, pointed to me as second, then numbered off the other guys" He was staring at our dicks and ranking them largest to smallest (yes I was second largest)

Around 3am we decide that we are going to do a naked run around the street since we were all athletes. Since we had nowhere for a race number, we were markering our race numbers on our asses. Lets just say, the one guy was #9.5, I was #8, we had two 6's.

Once the naked race was done, we got back in the tub to warm up and then the deep conversations started and ALL of them wanted to know about gay sex. They asked me EVERYTHING. They wanted to know about my first time, what it was like to bottom, etc...

That was by far the most homoerotic experience of my LIFE! It was so hot, I was thinking about it for weeks! I think if the gals (wives) weren't inside and they were single I might have volunteered myself to take it a step or two further!

Oh and did I mention, there are pictures of a lot of this!
My dick is getting hard reading this

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Back when I was in my first year of college we had a typical pushy loud-mouthed coach. When practice was over, he would sometimes stroll the locker room with a big glass of ice tea. On a number of occasions he would change hands with his tea and use that ice-cold hand to grab some kid by the nuts. He always had something to say like, “nice pair and I am going to wear them around my neck if you don’t work harder”. We thought it was funny. No one got all homophobe about it. And if the guy with cold nuts got a stiff dick, we just laughed since we knew where it came from. After all it could be your turn tomorrow.
I love this male bonding. I wish I had been on that team.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At work the other day two HOT young guys were standing practically right by me while I was waiting on them. I listened as they began talking about one of the guy's beautiful head of auburn hair, what he used to style it and talking about how cool it looked.

I'm like fucking hot.. My aim is to get one of them if possible.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A straight friend of mine in his 20s not only hugs me when he sees me (which I don't think is homoerotic in the least), but rubs the side of his head against the side of my head, about the same way that cats do it against my hand....
I believe that fella is in love with you..

Husker83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe that fella is in love with you..
yeah, i'd have to see other body language and spoken cues to know, but i've never seen that let alone seen it over and over every time one guy hugged another. that's atypical behavior for anyone, male or female and seems rather intimate and sensual. a one-time joke where he does it and purrs and goes, "meow!" would clearly be for laughs. but this is something else. blow him and see what he says. :joy: but seriously, i'd say something like, "what's that little head thing you did?" and see what he says. Don't go, "why do you do that every time?" or "what the heck is with that?" or you could ruin either a romantic gesture or an innocent male bonding/closeness thing he's doing and even embarrass him so much it changes the dynamic. a simple lighthearted, "what was that?" with a smile like you're just now noticing it could go a long way to getting your answer.

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, i'd have to see other body language and spoken cues to know, but i've never seen that let alone seen it over and over every time one guy hugged another. that's atypical behavior for anyone, male or female and seems rather intimate and sensual. a one-time joke where he does it and purrs and goes, "meow!" would clearly be for laughs. but this is something else. blow him and see what he says. :joy: but seriously, i'd say something like, "what's that little head thing you did?" and see what he says. Don't go, "why do you do that every time?" or "what the heck is with that?" or you could ruin either a romantic gesture or an innocent male bonding/closeness thing he's doing and even embarrass him so much it changes the dynamic. a simple lighthearted, "what was that?" with a smile like you're just now noticing it could go a long way to getting your answer.
The smile is everything in that advice.

yos

Sexy Member
Media
Some of these stories are reminding me of when I was 20, at uni and working on my industrial placement year. There were a number of other students on placement at the company I was working for, and there was one guy in particular who I hit it off with and we became friends. I was somewhat naive back then and still coming to terms with my sexuality, but for sure he was very attractive. I remember we just have to lunch with other friends every day in the canteen and we would always sit either opposite each other or next to each other and now again our knees or legs just to brush against each other. At some point we used to just put our knees or legs against each other and used to sit like that all the time; nothing was every mentioned. I also remember we had a team-building day once which involved water skis and jet skis and we were the only two in the changing room and I caught him looking when I was naked. On another occasion I was also standing next to him at a urinal and caught him looking down at my cock (he was much taller than me). Unfortunately neither of us took it upon ourselves to act on anything, but it's a friendship I will remember with fondness. Nowadays we are vaguely in touch but I've not seen him in over 20 years.
Its not over

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My eyes are very pale blue and apparently, when observed at close range, all the working muscles are visible. Anyway, one young male ophthalmologist asked me if anyone ever told me my eyes are incredible. Then he had everyone in the office come in and look at them.
It’d be more exciting if a urologist did that to me….