homoerotic behavior

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Curious what being fucked feels like and making out with good looking fucker
STUD, It kind of feels like the same way when you are with a hot lady for the first time as you each explore what you like and dislike and listen and watch for the other to respond to your touching, kissing and playing with them. As the two of you are now heavy in to foreplay and the animal inside of each of you kind of takes over and you each try to please the other in ways that you feel would bring them to pure erotic excitement!! Bill male male2.jpg

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
STUD, It kind of feels like the same way when you are with a hot lady for the first time as you each explore what you like and dislike and listen and watch for the other to respond to your touching, kissing and playing with them. As the two of you are now heavy in to foreplay and the animal inside of each of you kind of takes over and you each try to please the other in ways that you feel would bring them to pure erotic excitement!! Bill View attachment 549799

Damm thats a great description-

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One day Michael and i were hanging in the apartment few beers talking we went out to the complex and czme accross the jacuzzi we stripped down to our boxers and got in. Sitting there was relaxing one of the jets hit my cock just righf and i started to get a woody he wanted to head back and got out his boxers were clinging like a second skin. I got out and by this time i had a rager pointing strIght out. I quickly picked up my clothes and tried to hide it but he saw it and laughed "pretty nice rjod you got there he reached over and grabbed it. We made it back to the room and stripped off our wet boxers standing there naked he started to jack his tool sodid i we both shot ribbons of cum all over the floor it was awsome we had more encounters like that thruogh the years

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a guy at work who I met only a couple of years ago. Every time I'd see this guy he would always fall down giving me compliments on how young he said I look. Good compliment for anyone, lol.. The compliments were excessive and so instant when I'd see him it that began to make me wonder. He'd bathe me in these compliments in the presence of someone else too. He'd say things like "there he is, the man of the hour" and "just let me touch you".. I couldn't help but think he was trying me out and at the same time being bold as hell at our workplace, since rules and regulations at work are more than stringent. If I'd been an asshole, the last time he did something I could have taken him to the HR department, but I wouldn't have. I enjoyed his attention and if outside of work I might have hooked up with him.

The last encounter he did and said pretty much the same things but made a reference to my arms, which aren't anything to brag about. Then he reached over twice as I remember and squeezed my left bicep. Then it was like he realized what he'd one and he apologized. He hasn't been complimentary or anything since that day.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I enjoyed his attention and if outside of work I might have hooked up with him.
Why not casually ask him for a drink after work and see what happens outside the confines of work rules and regulations. He would hopefully be wise enough to not discuss things later on during work hours.

ThirstyAndVersatile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
STUD, It kind of feels like the same way when you are with a hot lady for the first time as you each explore what you like and dislike and listen and watch for the other to respond to your touching, kissing and playing with them. As the two of you are now heavy in to foreplay and the animal inside of each of you kind of takes over and you each try to please the other in ways that you feel would bring them to pure erotic excitement!! Bill View attachment 549799

Damn Bill

Reactions: NCbear and BillM

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was out for drinks with work mates last week. We started drinking early in the bar but then later we all went to the nightclub (same building)

Anyway, by now we were all pretty drunk dancing around and generally having a laugh.
One of my work mates came up behind me just as I reached over the table to grab my drink he started to fake ass fu€k me.
He was really going for it slamming me so hard I could really feel his balls swing in and the rest of his junk pressing into me he must have been wearing loose boxers he knew exactly what he was doing. I told him to stop and it was sort of laughed off.
It drove me crazy but I said nothing.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Warning: This story sounds like a tired cliche but it is real.

When I was 21 me and my friend straight friend, we did a road trip to visit my family in Florida. We had gotten a hotel room with two double beds on the beach. The second night there we got really drunk, before returning to the hotel. As we laid in bed (each of us wore underwear), we were both talking shit to each other in the separate beds. Suddenly in the dark, I feel my friend jump on top of me and start wrestling me.

We really started rough housing each other. At some point, he ripped my underwear off me while trying to give me a wedgey. I responded my ripping off his briefs and throwing them across the room. A couple of time I "accidentally" grabbed is dick, and knew that he was hard like me. Under the guise of wrestling, I maneuvered his body to a 69 position. As soon as I tried to touch his penis again, he quickly sobered up and climbed back into his bed.

We never talked about it to this day. He is now married with several kids. I do wonder if he ever remembers that evening,

Warning: This story sounds like a tired cliche but it is real.

When I was 21 me and my friend straight friend, we did a road trip to visit my family in Florida. We had gotten a hotel room with two double beds on the beach. The second night there we got really drunk, before returning to the hotel. As we laid in bed (each of us wore underwear), we were both talking shit to each other in the separate beds. Suddenly in the dark, I feel my friend jump on top of me and start wrestling me.

We really started rough housing each other. At some point, he ripped my underwear off me while trying to give me a wedgey. I responded my ripping off his briefs and throwing them across the room. A couple of time I "accidentally" grabbed is dick, and knew that he was hard like me. Under the guise of wrestling, I maneuvered his body to a 69 position. As soon as I tried to touch his penis again, he quickly sobered up and climbed back into his bed.

We never talked about it to this day. He is now married with several kids. I do wonder if he ever remembers that evening,

No, not a tired cliché.

For that to be to be the case, you would have finished off with some kind of happy ending.

If you had it to do over again, what would you have done? Perhaps just fall back and tell the guy you needed to JO and gave him the chance to follow.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, not a tired cliché.

For that to be to be the case, you would have finished off with some kind of happy ending.

If you had it to do over again, what would you have done? Perhaps just fall back and tell the guy you needed to JO and gave him the chance to follow.

That is tough question. He was one of my closest friends at the time to the point I was his best man in his wedding. For the longest time, I replayed the events in my head asking myself if I should have been more aggressive and tried to go much farther with him.

Ultimately, I did not want to risk losing the friendship. I admit I had a crush on him growing up, and of course wish we went further but at least I still have the memory from that experience. There were many times after that that he continued to get naked in front of me whether he going to take a shower, or dress afterwards, so that experience did not stop him from being comfortable around me.

I admit that I wish the Jerk Off option had occurred to me at the time, but it did not.

D

deleted1048037

I watch football players practice - a lot of ass-smacking and crotch-grabbing. Some look as if they're going to cum in their undies.
The same thing happens in rugby. That was the only reason I ever played the sport as a teenager. A smack on the bottom or an accidental on purpose, groin grabbing incident, made the sport a lot more enjoyable for me, but made me one of the worst wingers. Too busy ogling. :p

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
The same thing happens in rugby. That was the only reason I ever played the sport as a teenager. A smack on the bottom or an accidental on purpose, groin grabbing incident, made the sport a lot more enjoyable for me, but made me one of the worst wingers. Too busy ogling. :p

You probably had cum-stained undies when you we're playing.

D

deleted1048037

My first homoerotic situation was so funny and so bizarre! :p

I remember when I was about 15/16 and me and my best mate were at a party and when I went to use the toilets and it was a cubicle type situation, I didn't look before entering and I picked the one cubicle out of about 20 that happened to have a really butch, muscular, ridiculously tall guy using it. In my defense, he didn't lock the cubicle door and I wasn't feeling too well. I just remember pushing the cubicle door open and seeing this guy just sat there and his dick was so big for a softy. He also said something along the lines of "What tha hell do you think you're doing?!" and some other stuff i'd rather not repeat or remember, but I think something in that bizarre situation told me that I was gay. It could have been the squatting, the huge softy or the fact that I was using a cubicle and not a urinal that convinced me. It was either that or my legendary "got the wrong impression" story. :p

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess homoerotic behavior can manifest itself in different ways. Where I work which is where I spend too much time, the atmosphere is very stiff sexually. A guy who I am enormously attracted to stopped me one day talking in detail about the good looking fitted shirt I had on and how he liked it. I know I could be wrong but I thought "there's your sign". He's one of those guys who is hot as hell, ultra neat, knows how to dress and dresses to his advantage.

I swear I can feel his desire toward me and see him working hard to restrain his thoughts when we see each other. I try at times to let him see my thoughts to him in an indirect way. I believe he knows my thoughts and wants me too.

Incredible guy and fantasy.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I guess homoerotic behavior can manifest itself in different ways. Where I work which is where I spend too much time, the atmosphere is very stiff sexually. A guy who I am enormously attracted to stopped me one day talking in detail about the good looking fitted shirt I had on and how he liked it. I know I could be wrong but I thought "there's your sign". He's one of those guys who is hot as hell, ultra neat, knows how to dress and dresses to his advantage.

I swear I can feel his desire toward me and see him working hard to restrain his thoughts when we see each other. I try at times to let him see my thoughts to him in an indirect way. I believe he knows my thoughts and wants me too.

Incredible guy and fantasy.
It shouldn't be hard to ask him for a drink after work. Give him the chance to say yes to greater involvement with you.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because of my initial military training years ago, I still get asked to assist with urinalysis testing.

My peers in the military and at work think it’s beneath my paygrade, but I don’t mind lending a helping hand to allow someone to get a break when I have the time

Contrary to the excitement of size kings and queens, it can be rather boring and uneventful. This is where the good stuff comes in.

A while back, I was in my position, here walks in the one of the best cocks I’ve seen in quite some time.

I’d put him @ 6’2/Nice lean worked out body/ white guy with reddened skin from being in the sun.

(side note**my favorite way of seeing a new package is to see it unfurl from out the briefs),

But as this joe raise his shirt, the abs were nice, but I quickly notice, “He’s not wearing any drawers”!!!

Instead of squaring in front of the toilet, he faces me and whip it out.

Dudes, it was like he was smuggling a baby mongoose in his pants.
This is the closest I've seen on this site that comes in comparison.
264782-1396381913-48d367581d6530b8f3af55dedd555bbb.jpg

Lance9plus, forgive me for lifting your photo, but when I saw it, I was like, this is as close as I can describe that UH-mazing, beautiful cock!!!

It gets better, it took him 4 tries before he could pee. Each time I told him he could come back tomorrow, or keep trying until I left.

That he did, THAT he did.

What’s even loonier in an ironic twist, from after the second time when he whips out that mountain of man meat without blinking an eye, he holds a casual conversation each time afterwards.

I immediately thought about this site and started smiling.

Not knowing what I was smiling about, he started smiling back saying
"What!?!?, what man!?? You laughing at my dick man?" And that’s the extent of that.

But GAWD!!!, that dick was so HUGE and sOOOOooo pretty and so nice to look at.

Reminds me of a lot of blessed guys here. He “KNEW”/knows he has a nice looking big dick, and not embarrassed to show it.

Later on he comes back to my office. He's saying he still couldn't go, and he knew he had to or he would get into a lot of trouble.

And if you're counting, this is about 5 times in a night, this guy is "attempting to pee" smiling and holding a conversation.

Last time was a charm. As he's peeing (sideways so I could see), he smiles and bursts out with, "You like looking at my dick don't you?." I played it off.

It confirmed what I suspected, he was sort of flirting.