homoerotic behavior

Tucker649

Cherished Member
Media
Also, yesterday I went to an adult store to look around because I was so worked up..
I ended up buying a cock ring for jacking it.
There was a super manly, rough and tumble looking man lookin at strap ons and dildos. We were glancing at everything and there was a glove whose fingers were textured for pleasure obviously. He says to me "Interesting use for a glove.." I say, "Yeah, I have one I jack with and it's pretty awesome." So he keeps glancing and I grab a cock ring and recommend it. He asks how it works and I explain. This guy walked out having bought a dildo.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today I went to a new gym, to check it out. Instead of having your own lock, you create a code for your locker. As soon as I walked in, I noticed it. So this mid 40s-early 50s blue collar guy is right there in his briefs. I ask him how the locks work. He explains.. I get completely naked as we chit chat. Luckily I was hanging big and balls hanging low. Feels good to be male and uninhibited with another male. Especially checking out his big butt in those manly briefs.
I was involved in a similar exchange, but I was the one providing the help with the combo lock. When I returned from the shower, there were 2 hot guys across from me changing into their gym clothes. As I was getting changed facing my locker, I could hear them discussing the locks. Then one of them asked me if I knew how to use them. At that point, I had already dropped my towel and had started dressing by putting on my dress shirt and had not yet buttoned it. So, I happily turned around and walked them through the steps to pick a combo and set the lock. They were both appreciative and friendly and seemed completely unfazed my dick was fully exposed between the shirt tails for the duration of our conversation.

Once drunk in a party with some friends and some of their friends, one of them says to me: "have you ever grabbed this guy's ass? it's so hard!" and I barely knew the guy, but proceeded to grab his ass and we sorta started grabbing each other's asses and comparing. I think I was the only non-straight guy there (I'm bi), but they don't know. I love how random, spontaneous, funny and hot it was!

Once drunk in a party with some friends and some of their friends, one of them says to me: "have you ever grabbed this guy's ass? it's so hard!" and I barely knew the guy, but proceeded to grab his ass and we sorta started grabbing each other's asses and comparing. I think I was the only non-straight guy there (I'm bi), but they don't know. I love how random, spontaneous, funny and hot it was!

Great example on how guys think (straight or gay) when they feel safe to participate in m/m bonding.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is an awesome thread!
A few months ago, I was hanging out with a friend from college after a concert. We were sitting together on a small couch, watching tv and talking. As we talked, he rested his hand on my leg, just an inch from the head of my cock in the pant leg. Didn't squeeze or move, just left it there as we talked for several minutes. Later, when I left, I gave him a big hug and my bulge pressed against him.

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad this thread came back up. I've mentioned a straight married buddy of mine in a few other posts on this thread. A few weeks ago, I was staying at his place. He was lying on his bed and I came in and got in bed next to him (both dressed and on top of covers). He hooked his leg over mine and I picked my leg up and did the same so our legs were entwined. We both dozed off that way and after awhile I woke up and left.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some examples:
-loaning you clothing like underwear, swimsuit, jockstrap etc that some guys would NEVER be comfortable doing
-gave you a sports-minded slap on the ass "good game" & you didn't expect it
-had to give you medical help, like helping you into the shower when you were incapacitated/wearing a cast, etc
-got naked with you unexpectedly, like at a health club, or when changing in the same room together, etc.

all the above

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Something that's super homoerotic is helping another guy to tie his necktie or bowtie. It's something he generally will come to another guy for (most girlfriends probably don't know how to tie one, either), and it requires close contact with the neck and chin. I've helped some close friends with this (one after he broke his arm), and also a couple of strangers who asked in the parking lot before a formal thing.

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Something that's super homoerotic is helping another guy to tie his necktie or bowtie. It's something he generally will come to another guy for (most girlfriends probably don't know how to tie one, either), and it requires close contact with the neck and chin. I've helped some close friends with this (one after he broke his arm), and also a couple of strangers who asked in the parking lot before a formal thing.

I agree.
It's something you know how to do from your point of you : you can't do it if your friend is facing you, you need to get behind him and close.

D

deleted300444

In fifth grade a fellow male class mate walked up to me and said "let me help you with your tie" - And thought, odd, M to M help. That was society norm thinking. Today, I could care less who helps me adjust my tie. Important to note I no longer wear ties!

I once had to help a guy stand up on crutches in the men's room, in front of urinal at a movie theater so that he could pee.

From an HR, large corp management situation, I had to physically witness another male piss in a cup. After multiple warnings, this person escalated to both scheduled and random testing And it had to be witnessed....and not from behind...from the profile view. He was pee shy. We chatted Cubs to pass the time.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In fifth grade a fellow male class mate walked up to me and said "let me help you with your tie" - And thought, odd, M to M help. That was society norm thinking. Today, I could care less who helps me adjust my tie. Important to note I no longer wear ties!

I once had to help a guy stand up on crutches in the men's room, in front of urinal at a movie theater so that he could pee.

From an HR, large corp management situation, I had to physically witness another male piss in a cup. After multiple warnings, this person escalated to both scheduled and random testing And it had to be witnessed....and not from behind...from the profile view. He was pee shy. We chatted Cubs to pass the time.

Sorry is the last sentence correct or did I miss something

D

deleted300444

Sorry is the last sentence correct or did I miss something

"We chatted Cubs to pass the time"...that last sentence? If so, yes. He was so per shy, we were standing there for 10 minutes, rather than talk about the penis in the room, we discussed the Cubs and their season. Make sense?

Reactions: S_Dick

Did you ever try the hand in warm water trick? Many guys have a condition similar to immersion diuresis. A hand in warm water helps relax the guy and the sensation sets off body chemicals that promote urination. Everyone in the Army gets to pee in a cup ever so often while management watches.

Reactions: nixco
D

deleted300444

Did you ever try the hand in warm water trick? Many guys have a condition similar to immersion diuresis. A hand in warm water helps relax the guy and the sensation sets off body chemicals that promote urination. Everyone in the Army gets to pee in a cup ever so often while management watches.

Yep, heard of that. Not done in this case.

Yep, heard of that. Not done in this case.
I worked at an Army training facility for several years. It was not uncommon to have a pee check after students returned from holiday leave. That meant there might be 5k or more students to take samples from.

If you were gay, then there might be a homoerotic element to being a “pee proctor”, but for the most part it was just a very anxious experience for most of the students. If there was a way for a proctor to just touch the participant like Star Trek’s Mr Spock did with his mind control and make him pee then you would have made a lot of friends.

D

deleted300444

I worked at an Army training facility for several years. It was not uncommon to have a pee check after students returned from holiday leave. That meant there might be 5k or more students to take samples from.

If you were gay, then there might be a homoerotic element to being a “pee proctor”, but for the most part it was just a very anxious experience for most of the students. If there was a way for a proctor to just touch the participant like Star Trek’s Mr Spock did with his mind control and make him pee then you would have made a lot of friends.

A "pee proctor", never heard that term.
In a corporate management environment and it being a spontaneous request, it was out of the norm to be called upon for this request.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"We chatted Cubs to pass the time"...that last sentence? If so, yes. He was so per shy, we were standing there for 10 minutes, rather than talk about the penis in the room, we discussed the Cubs and their season. Make sense?

Well heck yeah blew right past me!
Love it !

Reactions: deleted300444