homoerotic behavior

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you should be dressed, if only because that way, he has to bring it up and either dare you or encourage you to strip down.

This is what I'm thinking. Maybe something easily removed like basketball shorts and a tshirt. I also feel like it might be TOO BOLD to just open the door naked. We're not "there" yet, you know? And if he's just sort of indulging in some curiosity or something, maybe unsure if he wants to even be naked around me, it might be too in your face to be balls-out naked. I also agree that finding out what he says, how he handles it, if he brings it up, would be good.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I kind of feel like you need to be wearing undies too, tho... preferably one of the ones he's already commented on. If he comments on you having clothes on, you can decide if/how to put it on him. do you say "you go first" or dare him to take yours off you... up to how you want it to go. I'd be happy getting naked while the other guy stayed dressed but I'm a weirdo like that.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kind of feel like you need to be wearing undies too, tho... preferably one of the ones he's already commented on. If he comments on you having clothes on, you can decide if/how to put it on him. do you say "you go first" or dare him to take yours off you... up to how you want it to go. I'd be happy getting naked while the other guy stayed dressed but I'm a weirdo like that.

Yeah, I was thinking either the stripes or maybe the orange ones. Since he's seen/commented on both. I like the way you're thinking, and I'm right there with ya - I would have no problem being naked in front of him if he wanted to stay dressed. It doesn't bother me at all, and in fact, I think can be loads of fun in certain situations. I'm liking your take on this, because it does sort of involve him and his decisions or comments. Rather than just being BAM naked. LOL

Reactions: biguy94

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I was thinking either the stripes or maybe the orange ones. Since he's seen/commented on both. I like the way you're thinking, and I'm right there with ya - I would have no problem being naked in front of him if he wanted to stay dressed. It doesn't bother me at all, and in fact, I think can be loads of fun in certain situations. I'm liking your take on this, because it does sort of involve him and his decisions or comments. Rather than just being BAM naked. LOL

Yea you can tell if he was just talking smack or plans on following through by his reaction, and let it go only as far as he's comfortable with.

Reactions: Brian S

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree maybe a pair of normal basketball shorts commando with a t shirt on

Delay answering the door
Then let it all go as if nothing was odd.
If he brings up naked then say “well I was but I got dressed.
Thought it would be Rude to greet you naked, especially since your a first time guest”.

Good luck
Pictures are a must

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As far as underwear -
The underwear is a good leadnin for sure but
I say commando.
If he asks tell the truth “nope- I’m. Not wearing stripes oreange or blue - commando told ya I was going to be naked, I only put clothes on so you wouldn’t be uncomfortable”.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As far as underwear -
The underwear is a good leadnin for sure but
I say commando.
If he asks tell the truth “nope- I’m. Not wearing stripes oreange or blue - commando told ya I was going to be naked, I only put clothes on so you wouldn’t be uncomfortable”.

I do like your ideas as well. That could be a nice "lead-in" as you said. A bit of floppage could be intriguing or pave the way as well. Man I don't think I've had to make a decision like this for a while! I'll probably just play it by ear and see how I'm feeling the day of. And hell, maybe the time of day he comes over will dictate things a bit for me.

Consider this:
I would not start with nudity or anything overly erotic at his entrance.

If he should show up, you should be wearing something like the guy with Levis. You should be doing something like putting out the trash. Give him a bottle of water and involve him in conversation while you do your chore.

If he is there to take it further, he will make some crack about your living nude. That's when you drop the clothes and put the ball in his court.

I have always liked what boxer briefs look like when falling to the floor, so they might be an option.

xxx country -1.jpg

xxxshorts.gif

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Consider this:
I would not start with nudity or anything overly erotic at his entrance.

If he should show up, you should be wearing something like the guy with Levis. You should be doing something like putting out the trash. Give him a bottle of water and involve him in conversation while you do your chore.

If he is there to take it further, he will make some crack about your living nude. That's when you drop the clothes and put the ball in his court.

I have always liked what boxer briefs look like when falling to the floor, so they might be an option.

View attachment 1097566
View attachment 1097568

Oof, that GIF! LOL I agree now, that I shouldn't be nude at first. As much as I might WANT to be, it's too much too fast. And it takes away any of his agency or comments or thoughts. I think too that he will probably make a joke about it. We've discussed it enough that it seems obvious that he's going to bring it up in some way. I guess I'm trying to reconcile my desire to be naked and get this show on the road with trying to be pragmatic.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spent several hours on the Internet looking for a description or definition for homoerotic. There are lots of discussions that just assume that it means a homosexual act. That would be incorrect.

Forget the image that pops into your head when you hear the word homosexual or gay.

Think about the time that you just awoke from sleeping and you have this feeling you think has been left over from a dream that you cant quite remember (either good or bad). You just have that feeling.

It is like walking into you house at night and having that feeling that something is different, but you are not exactly sure what.

Just like some of the posters on this thread have described as the intense feeling they get by just having another guy touch them or catch their eye out of the corner of his eye.

In general it is just someone attracting your attention by doing something unexpected that evokes a sexual tingle in you that you don’t understand.

A homoerotic event just starts off as a “bump in the night”, like the mystery writers use to say about an unknown occurrence.

I try to exude it low level all the time.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I told my partner as soon as he got home last night. I'm into nudism, and while my partner isn't, he encourages me to follow that path. Long story short, there is a single male nudist in town whom I've hung out with a few times. The last time, he brought up masturbation, and I didn't do it out of respect for my partner. I did tell him about it, and he basically said, "You should have." We don't have an open relationship per se, but he doesn't mind if I do light things like that. So in a way, he's actually kind of hoping the liquor guy does come around. He's not the first guy we'd pick to see naked or fuck around with, but we both would do it. Obviously he doesn't want me to bottom for the guy while he's gone, but hanging out nude or some jacking would be fine with him. Of course I would tell him if and when that happens.

I agree it seems like he's raising the stakes a bit each time. Trying to figure out where the limits are or something. I will see him again at the top of next week, before the weekend. So maybe if it comes up I can try to "make a joke" about jacking off all weekend. LOL

I admit I'm a nudist to see cock. I also enjoy flirting and exploring openly with other male nudists. The more I do the easier it is. And for the vast majority it's what they seek as well.

I admit I'm a nudist to see cock. I also enjoy flirting and exploring openly with other male nudists. The more I do the easier it is. And for the vast majority it's what they seek as well.
I am surprised that while we are following the adventures of Brian, we haven’t discussed what the action should be if/when the visitor becomes nude. What kind of adventures will Brian have in store for him?

I don’t know what the end result of this meeting is to be but some how I don’t think it is just to have the two guys spend a few hours flopping around in the TV, tea bagging the furniture, and watching the Price-is-Right.

Some thoughts might be.

First: Early on don’t be playing with your dick (much) and even if it gets hard, don’t let it become the main focus of attention. It can get hard; it can drip pre-c, but just ignore it for a while. No aggressive touching just yet.

1. Tell each other a few stories about being nude and of sexual experiences you may have had in early life.

2. Do what is needed to build confidence with the visitor and that anything he says, asked, or does is totally confident. Also emphasize that this kind of meeting is rare, so you are both learning. Let him know if there are any house rules that you need to watch out for, like neighbors who might be able to see what you are doing, and what to do if the door bell rings.

3. Look for things that are funny to talk about and do. Not sure if you have a pool or hot tub, but those can be areas to explore.

4. However possible, compliment your visitor., One example is that you were really impressed by his openly friendly discussions at work and willingness to come for a visit. Don’t be too invasive, but you show interest by asking complimentary questions. That gives him options to also ask questions.

5. As a gay guy, you know lots of interesting topics about dicks. Cut or uncut, How to measure them when hard. Lots of pre-cum or little. Balls and how sexually sensitive are they, Tits and how hardwired to you dick are they. And of course there is the old debate on who can give the best blow jobs.

By the way, is there a spare Fleshlight in the house

Just a few thoughts for this bonding exercise.
xxxhumor fleshlight.jpg

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am surprised that while we are following the adventures of Brian, we haven’t discussed what the action should be if/when the visitor becomes nude. What kind of adventures will Brian have in store for him?

I don’t know what the end result of this meeting is to be but some how I don’t think it is just to have the two guys spend a few hours flopping around in the TV, tea bagging the furniture, and watching the Price-is-Right.

Some thoughts might be.

First: Early on don’t be playing with your dick (much) and even if it gets hard, don’t let it become the main focus of attention. It can get hard; it can drip pre-c, but just ignore it for a while. No aggressive touching just yet.

1. Tell each other a few stories about being nude and of sexual experiences you may have had in early life.

2. Do what is needed to build confidence with the visitor and that anything he says, asked, or does is totally confident. Also emphasize that this kind of meeting is rare, so you are both learning. Let him know if there are any house rules that you need to watch out for, like neighbors who might be able to see what you are doing, and what to do if the door bell rings.

3. Look for things that are funny to talk about and do. Not sure if you have a pool or hot tub, but those can be areas to explore.

4. However possible, compliment your visitor., One example is that you were really impressed by his openly friendly discussions at work and willingness to come for a visit. Don’t be too invasive, but you show interest by asking complimentary questions. That gives him options to also ask questions.

5. As a gay guy, you know lots of interesting topics about dicks. Cut or uncut, How to measure them when hard. Lots of pre-cum or little. Balls and how sexually sensitive are they, Tits and how hardwired to you dick are they. And of course there is the old debate on who can give the best blow jobs.

View attachment 1098187

I love this response! Unfortunately, we don't have a hot tub or a pool. Or fleshlights. LOL!

I figure I will play it by ear. I'm obviously curious to know what he's hoping for out of this experience. I've hung out with nudists before; some were strict with no genital touching. Some were single guys who were very much into masturbation and prolonged edging. The weird thing for me is that I've never gone into a situation completely uncertain as to what the other party is hoping for. On one hand, I feel like this could easily turn into a jack off weekend with a new friend. On the other hand, his nudity talk could be just that: talk. I don't think it is, but just because he says he likes to putz around his house naked while his family is gone, doesn't mean he necessarily wants to do that with another guy. Like I said, I don't think that's the case though. I feel like if that was the case, even though we agree it's fun to do that privately, he would have added a caveat when he said he would come over. And obviously there's something there since he doesn't seem to care if I show him my underwear or a boner pic on my phone.

But, again, just because he saw a boner pic on my phone, doesn't automatically qualify him to be comfortable stripping naked with me and jerking off. I just plan on taking it slow, taking some cues from him. The thing that presents the biggest challenge to me is that I don't know if he's just a casual straight guy, if he's curious, if he's outright bi, or if he's just in it for nudism. And then it's like, has he had any experience sexually with guys? Has he hung out naked with guys before? Does his marriage limit what he does, or is there an arrangement? Or does he just not care? Is he fine with things but unsure that I would be because of my partner? Each initial question gives way to another whole subset of questions. Haha! Not to mention that he's not exactly a stranger. I knew him, albeit more vaguely, before he became a liquor rep. And I have to have a working relationship with the guy.

All in all I'm betting there will be something, I just have no idea what that something might be. I'll also admit that at almost 40, that's a strangely refreshing feeling. It's been some time since I've anticipated something like this to this degree. I typically know if a guy wants to fuck around, or if they just want to be a nudist, or if they want nothing to do with me. It's been a while since I've been so completely unsure. And it's kind of fun!

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some thoughts might be.
This is. Christian discussing temptation tactics. What a hypocrite!