homoerotic behavior

Big Ru-D

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few years ago, my friend was training for some fitness test in the army reserves. I ran long distance so he'd usually run with me and then drive home to shower before work. One day, we made last minute plans to get lunch. I told him I needed to shower before anything and offered him to shower too. He didn't have any underwear so I let him borrow mine. Weeks later, he sent me a pic of my underwear saying how he wore them during the exam and kicked ass. I never got them back.
Did he send you a pic of him wearing the underwear?

wsnki07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have another story. I got a bromance at work. One of our colleagues calls us office husbands because we're almost always together lol. He has a band and occasionally I watch them perform for support. He's normally affectionate but even more so when drunk and on those few occasions there were moments where any physical contact like a hug or him grabbing my shoulder would end with us parting at the fingertips. I never understood what it meant and I was normally sober when it happened so I just went a long with it. I bought it up to him months later and he laughed it off.

Other than that. If he's feeling down and I cheer him up, he'll grab my hand and lean into it on his cheek

that's pretty much it lol

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stories of playful flirting sound so enticing. I only had a salesman at Jos A Bank outright come on to me in an otherwise empty store. Late at night, just before closing. Trying on pants and he started running his fingers everywhere while taking measurements. Soon we were both pantsless and ready to fuck on the dressing room floor....

I actually prefer to remember moments stolen with my true love (we are both married, but sadly not to each other)... long walks on forest trails near his house two hours from mine...smuggling pizza and beer into the drive-in and rubbing each other throughout the movie... grilling together after bailing out the basement of his antebellum home ... nodding off together on the couch .... waking up to him in the morning rolling over me, rockhard and gently sliding in... there were other less poetic moments too, rubbing his throbbing stick shift while getting a ride home, finding spot on a dark street to make out inside steamed up windows and suck each other off....cumming in him the first time he'd had a man inside...

But by far the most erotic moment was laying naked together in the hammock in his back yard, with only the sun as a blanket as we kissed and held each other tightly. Not really the best place to make love.. i had visions of getting injured rolling off together.. but that singular moment of kissing, hugging, and stroking each other with unbridled passion will always define everything we feel for each other....

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One buddy started ending our phone calls "Hey, I love you." I do it too now. But only with him.

Ok i get where this is going.
My best friend here and I are very close emotionally....except I haven't told him outright I'm gay. I'm married, he is married to my cousin from Argentina.. i introduced them. He is a beloved uncle to my sons and I feel as close to his kids as my own.
His dad says he's never seen two men have such a warm relationship with one another..my cousin his wife even acts a bit jealous sometimes but that's her problem... to me he's the brother I wished for as a kid.. my mom kept having miscarriages and the male first cousin with whom I grew up and I couldn't be more different as people even as we are 4mos apart in age and were often mistaken for one another at the health club..
I don't hesitate to hug him hello or goodbye and even a light kiss on the cheek when hugging. We can't go too long without needing some time together... could be with the kids, or getting the families together, or a holiday... he's totally str8 but there is a level of intimacy that transcends sexuality... actually I think it should be the basis for it.. i think we have it... just not the sex or physical attraction

grandstand1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok i get where this is going.
My best friend here and I are very close emotionally....except I haven't told him outright I'm gay. I'm married, he is married to my cousin from Argentina.. i introduced them. He is a beloved uncle to my sons and I feel as close to his kids as my own.
His dad says he's never seen two men have such a warm relationship with one another..my cousin his wife even acts a bit jealous sometimes but that's her problem... to me he's the brother I wished for as a kid.. my mom kept having miscarriages and the male first cousin with whom I grew up and I couldn't be more different as people even as we are 4mos apart in age and were often mistaken for one another at the health club..
I don't hesitate to hug him hello or goodbye and even a light kiss on the cheek when hugging. We can't go too long without needing some time together... could be with the kids, or getting the families together, or a holiday... he's totally str8 but there is a level of intimacy that transcends sexuality... actually I think it should be the basis for it.. i think we have it... just not the sex or physical attraction
That's awesome.... Almost all men crave that level of friendship, trust and love... But it's rare... You're a lucky guy.

Durango

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went to a spa last year with my straight buddy and his wife. There was separate men's and women's bathhouse areas where nudity was permitted but not enforced, and then a lot of additional co-ed spa areas outside these bathhouses where bathing suits were required.

On one of the trips into the men's only area to use the bathroom, my buddy and I decided to spend a little time in the sauna and hot tub. He turned to me when he noticed the sign saying "nudity allowed" and told me he'd ditch histhis if I would too. I said "hell ya bro" and we both stripped down and spent a good half hour in the tubs and saunas chatting and laughing. Then we decided we should go back out into the co-ed area so his wife wouldn't get lonely.

After being in the co-ed spa for awhile my buddy turned to me and said the men's bathhouse areas was his favorite because we could hang with our dicks out. He suggested we go back there in a little bit. Throughout the rest of the day at the spa, we went back to the men's only area probably 4 or 5 more times to hang naked. We both rocked semis on and off every time we were in there and were freely looking at each other's dicks and talking about them. Some other guys who were in the men's area that were wearing trunks earlier seemed to take a cue from us and also stripped down when we saw then in there later in the day. Everyone was much more friendly and chatting once we were all naked. Such a great day

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went to a spa last year with my straight buddy and his wife. There was separate men's and women's bathhouse areas where nudity was permitted but not enforced, and then a lot of additional co-ed spa areas outside these bathhouses where bathing suits were required.

On one of the trips into the men's only area to use the bathroom, my buddy and I decided to spend a little time in the sauna and hot tub. He turned to me when he noticed the sign saying "nudity allowed" and told me he'd ditch histhis if I would too. I said "hell ya bro" and we both stripped down and spent a good half hour in the tubs and saunas chatting and laughing. Then we decided we should go back out into the co-ed area so his wife wouldn't get lonely.

After being in the co-ed spa for awhile my buddy turned to me and said the men's bathhouse areas was his favorite because we could hang with our dicks out. He suggested we go back there in a little bit. Throughout the rest of the day at the spa, we went back to the men's only area probably 4 or 5 more times to hang naked. We both rocked semis on and off every time we were in there and were freely looking at each other's dicks and talking about them. Some other guys who were in the men's area that were wearing trunks earlier seemed to take a cue from us and also stripped down when we saw then in there later in the day. Everyone was much more friendly and chatting once we were all naked. Such a great day

Great story. Thanks for sharing!