homoerotic behavior

rodentarm89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was messing around with a friend of mine and things got weird.

We were casually talking about what we love most when hooking up. I said I love to be given blowjobs, and I love sucking tits, and he said he also enjoyed both and also choking. I told him I was getting hard, and that I needed to send a dick pic since I love getting complimented on my dick. His response was “Well, send them over to me”, and I thought he was joking, so I went along with the joke and said “Ok yeah, will do, thanks for letting me know”. Then he asked if I was serious, to which I replied “Well, are you?” and he said “If you send me a dick pic I swear to fucking God I’ll send you 20 pics of my fully erect cock”. I told him he didn’t have the balls, he replied by saying I’m the one who doesn’t have the balls to do so, so I dared him. Do you think we’re actually gonna get to it? Lol

Zapp_123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

We were casually talking about what we love most when hooking up. I said I love to be given blowjobs, and I love sucking tits, and he said he also enjoyed both and also choking. I told him I was getting hard, and that I needed to send a dick pic since I love getting complimented on my dick. His response was “Well, send them over to me”, and I thought he was joking, so I went along with the joke and said “Ok yeah, will do, thanks for letting me know”. Then he asked if I was serious, to which I replied “Well, are you?” and he said “If you send me a dick pic I swear to fucking God I’ll send you 20 pics of my fully erect cock”. I told him he didn’t have the balls, he replied by saying I’m the one who doesn’t have the balls to do so, so I dared him. Do you think we’re actually gonna get to it? Lol

Sounds like he really would. I say tell him one more time that you are serious and will send a picture of your dick unless he says he is joking. If he says he is serious then say "alright next message will be my dick" and send it. Keep us posted

Reactions: mardel81 and nicnic

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like he really would. I say tell him one more time that you are serious and will send a picture of your dick unless he says he is joking. If he says he is serious then say "alright next message will be my dick" and send it. Keep us posted

agree on a preset time to both hit send
and let the pics pass each other in space.

Mutually Assured Destruction that way
Or positively stated... Satisfaction.
If either of you blink, then you know who was truly serious or just fishing. just a thought keep us posted and best o’ luck

Reactions: nicnic

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 16749741
Pre Covid Jetway Ad. Yeah fellas -stretch em all out....for the “long haul”. get “laid back”
how subliminal is that ? lol
just not the same with masks anymore
though
IKR??? You know some closeted homophobe preacher got his knickers in a twist over this ad, too.

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Hope so lol

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
8AFC4AC5-7D9D-4F03-9A35-842BF3D28625.jpeg
last fall we had a 2020 strategy offsite team meeting
following supper, cocktails, some billards...beers. me and a colleague ended up nightcapping in his crib.
solving company / national / global issues of course
topic never got around to the obvious
but we both took a couple fire hose pisses with the door open. no sightline but def challenging each other on stream sound.

fine line to try and cross but guess we both yielded to keep our pens outta the company ink. in spite of the strong vibes. maybe next year if the covid cloud passes

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_2d4ee446f85fefd128b57036a7b53b94_3f0ebe40_1280-jpg.16900151

I know why the guy on top looks pissed given where his buddy's hand is (and how close his mouth is!)

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So? What happened? We need to know

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Because every picture of two guys who appear to be in a relationship gets people like that riled up. Now they'll have a boycott, etc. Whatever... they deserve to be pissed off because they can't stand to see other people happy.

Reactions: bud77

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because every picture of two guys who appear to be in a relationship gets people like that riled up. Now they'll have a boycott, etc. Whatever... they deserve to be pissed off because they can't stand to see other people happy.
Not really. It's because the topic is homoerotic behavior between straight males. A platonic thing. If they are in a relationship then it doesn't belong in the thread. Nothing bad at all but it's not the topic of the thread. Like adding pics of skinny guys in a "buff" thread. Nothing bad, just off topic and it's pointed out. That's all

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not really. It's because the topic is homoerotic behavior between straight males. A platonic thing. If they are in a relationship then it doesn't belong in the thread. Nothing bad at all but it's not the topic of the thread. Like adding pics of skinny guys in a "buff" thread. Nothing bad, just off topic and it's pointed out. That's all

I don't disagree with you about the focus of the thread at all and in fact was thinking that a lot of the pictures people have been sharing--including the airline ad--look more like a same-gender couple than two buddies. But my point was more about how conservative religious people react to two men being affectionate together, regardless what their relationship is.

BrazGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, after reading some very interesting stories, I’ve decided to share mine. I am openly gay and work in a bar with guys and girls, keeping a very good relationship with all of them. Unfortunately, I’m the only gay man, so it is very hard to come up with any topic from “my world” to the lads, even though they are very nice and open-minded. Two other girls are bissexual and I normally talk to them about that.

But among those 23 lads I work with, there’s one that treats me really different. He is the nicest with everyone and is always happy and talkative. Every time when we have shifts together, he offers me back massages and to crack my back (in a way I can feel his crotch rubbing agains my ass). Also, this guy, when we are quiet enough, always start talking about sex, how big his dick is and how girls mention it every time he goes on dates. Everyday he gives me hugs, very tight hugs where our dicks are pressed against.

Never had the courage to try something or flirt with him, even when had opportunities on a night out. Besides, he is always talking about girls and they fall for them, because this the lad is really handsome and easy-going. Still, I see his attitudes towards me as very homoerotic

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, after reading some very interesting stories, I’ve decided to share mine. I am openly gay and work in a bar with guys and girls, keeping a very good relationship with all of them. Unfortunately, I’m the only gay man, so it is very hard to come up with any topic from “my world” to the lads, even though they are very nice and open-minded. Two other girls are bissexual and I normally talk to them about that.

But among those 23 lads I work with, there’s one that treats me really different. He is the nicest with everyone and is always happy and talkative. Every time when we have shifts together, he offers me back massages and to crack my back (in a way I can feel his crotch rubbing agains my ass). Also, this guy, when we are quiet enough, always start talking about sex, how big his dick is and how girls mention it every time he goes on dates. Everyday he gives me hugs, very tight hugs where our dicks are pressed against.

Never had the courage to try something or flirt with him, even when had opportunities on a night out. Besides, he is always talking about girls and they fall for them, because this the lad is really handsome and easy-going. Still, I see his attitudes towards me as very homoerotic

Your story reminds me of my experiences while working as a waiter many years ago. This was the the late 80s when being out was becoming easier but you still had to be careful in some situations. This was in California so most people I worked with were liberal and didn't care. There were about 3 guys I worked with who were completely out and while a few of the straight guys kept their distance, no one was outright bullied. One straight guy and I became really good friends and would go out drinking after our shifts and hang out around town either by ourselves or with a group from work. He had a motorcycle and I'd sit behind him and hold his belt loops. We both flirted constantly with each other at work and when we were hanging out. I never suspected he was a closet gay because my experience has taught me that only guys secure in their sexuality will openly flirt with gay men while around others. He would tell me about the waitresses he was banging and a couple of the ladies admitted it as well. He was a good looking blond headed guy with a light brown furry chest. He changed into a t-shirt in the parking lot after our shift once - and yeah, he made sure I saw and winked at me while rubbing his fur. He was a great guy and friend. I rubbed his thigh one time during a motorcycle ride and we just both giggled. It probably could've gone further, who knows? Honestly, I don't think I ever truly wanted it to go there. It was just cool having a straight buddy as a friend during a time when it wasn't as common as it is today.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah he sounds like a big flirt who loves attention. Those guys can be fun.