homoerotic behavior

rodentarm89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was messing around with a friend of mine and things got weird.

We were casually talking about what we love most when hooking up. I said I love to be given blowjobs, and I love sucking tits, and he said he also enjoyed both and also choking. I told him I was getting hard, and that I needed to send a dick pic since I love getting complimented on my dick. His response was “Well, send them over to me”, and I thought he was joking, so I went along with the joke and said “Ok yeah, will do, thanks for letting me know”. Then he asked if I was serious, to which I replied “Well, are you?” and he said “If you send me a dick pic I swear to fucking God I’ll send you 20 pics of my fully erect cock”. I told him he didn’t have the balls, he replied by saying I’m the one who doesn’t have the balls to do so, so I dared him. Do you think we’re actually gonna get to it? Lol
UPDATE: IT HAPPENED.

Although said pics were not full-on dick pics (more like a dick print photo, but still pretty decent), it was nice having someone to talk to about dick size, experiences, etc. He still says he’s bigger than me but he’s lying lol haha I’m bigger and that dick print pic proves it.

Zapp_123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Although said pics were not full-on dick pics (more like a dick print photo, but still pretty decent), it was nice having someone to talk to about dick size, experiences, etc. He still says he’s bigger than me but he’s lying lol haha I’m bigger and that dick print pic proves it.

Could to give us more details? Maybe you can push it and eventually see more :p

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

wait I must have missed the post with the pics?
So you sent him a pic and he did return one, so I think on a Friday night After a few beers.

excuse yourself to go piss and send him a pic from the bathroom- lololol

Reactions: S_Dick and nicnic

rodentarm89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I
wait I must have missed the post with the pics?
So you sent him a pic and he did return one, so I think on a Friday night After a few beers.

excuse yourself to go piss and send him a pic from the bathroom- lololol
I didn’t post the pics lol idk if you’d like to see them

Reactions: S_Dick

Jonmarc1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Back when I was single, I had a married coworker who I swear had a thing for me. We had a couple moments where we touched and the electricity flew. One night in the middle of a massive snow storm I got a call from this guy saying his car had broken down nearby and asking if could I come get him? I reluctantly said yes and went and picked him up at a bar he was at and brought him back to my place.

He was a bit drunk. He began pouring out his heart to me. He told me his marriage was on the rocks and he and his wife barely talked let alone had sex. He then told me he was exploring his sexuality and had dressed up in woman's clothes and liked it. His wife caught him and now has no respect for him. He asked me if I ever did that. I said no and had no interest in it. He asked if I ever did anything kinky. I said no. I swear if I wanted to I could of had sex with him. I was tempted but was seeing my wife at the time and did not want to do anything to screw that up. I went to bed and left him to sleep it off on the couch. The next day I drove him to pick up his car and we said nothing of what was said that night. I did tell my wife about what happened.

Not long after that he took a new job, divorced his wife and moved to another state. He keeps in touch on occasion. He's been through a couple relations, is estranged from his kid and seems to drink to excess daily. Feel bad for him.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
View attachment 16751481 last fall we had a 2020 strategy offsite team meeting
following supper, cocktails, some billards...beers. me and a colleague ended up nightcapping in his crib.
solving company / national / global issues of course
topic never got around to the obvious
but we both took a couple fire hose pisses with the door open. no sightline but def challenging each other on stream sound.

fine line to try and cross but guess we both yielded to keep our pens outta the company ink. in spite of the strong vibes. maybe next year if the covid cloud passes
Looking forward to hearing about it. Lol

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can't remember if I ever shared this in this thread about an encounter I had a co-worker, married and AFAIK straight. We were moving from one part of the building to another and I was involved in the work, and late one day I was going over there for something and he tagged along to get a preview of the new space.

Since I was doing dirty work of packing, I had jeans and an old flannel Abercrombie shirt on, whose buttons were for some reason starting to disintegrate The broken buttons had a tendency to come undone, which in hindsight meant it was probably not good work attire. At one point we were walking and talking and out of nowhere he goes "You missed a button" and touched my bare stomach with his finger. Nothing else happened but I thought it was kind of interesting that he chose to touch me that way instead of just saying something.

Another time, I think shortly after that but can't remember, I got an after-hours missed call from him, with no message. We were not in regular cell phone communication (this was when we still used desk phones primarily) so he had to have gone through some trouble to get my number. I asked him the next time I saw him what he had called about and he said he "forgot".

Made me wonder if he was contemplating something and then changed his mind. We're still in touch but there was never any further signaling so I thought it was prudent to just leave it alone.

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

We need an update lol. No pics?

Zapp_123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so I know it’s late but it happened again lol. Here are the pics, I’ll delete them by tomorrow, so enjoy while it lasts lol.
First is his, second is mine

How did you end up talking about it again and sending bulge pics? Were you hard in the last ones also?

rodentarm89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did you end up talking about it again and sending bulge pics? Were you hard in the last ones also?
We were just talking casually about it and showing off, the usual. And yes, I was hard in the pic, I’m a grower so my shaft grows considerably when hard.