homoerotic behavior

11PeaceandLove11

Superior Member
Media
tenor.gif

P

PokeAsAJoke

Just had a memory from when I lived in China for a year and thought I'd share.

The gym scene there isn't what it is here so there aren't always big crowds. There is a hyper masculine vibe there with some of the more musclely guys really trying to show off. The trainers there all looked like amateur bodybuilders and if they weren't training they were always lifting. I remember one night I was there really late to the point where it was just me and the trainers. The cut off most of the lights except a few and started their lifting routines. You could tell this was a regular after work thing for them. The bravado and vibe of it was much different than in the daytime. They were having fun ribbing on each other. At one point one of them takes off his shirt and quickly the others follow. They are so sweaty, skin is glistening. I was finishing up my work out but i don't think they minded that I was there. They started posing and flexing for each other and showing off their muscles. One guy felt another bicep as he flexed. It was just ridiculously hot and they seemed to really be getting off on posing and flexing. I wish I had taken a video, I know that if i asked they would have let me film it. so hot, wish i could go back.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With the pandemic, I've been doing most of my work with video conferencing calls involving various team members. One of the newer members, Rick, and I have been doing a lot of calls together on a current project. When video chatting, I usually just have a pullover collared shirt to maintain a professional look, but it is not uncommon for me to be going commando underneath, since only my upper body is usually viewed. Rick has been clueless about my "business attire", until a short while ago. As I was talking with him, I heard a crashing sound outside my home, and instinctively jumped up to check it out. In doing so, I displayed my bare cock and balls for a brief moment. Once I realized what just happened, I tried to end the call.

Rick immediately called me back on video conferencing, but I had managed to pull on a pair of briefs lying on the floor. He was of course ribbing me about my dress (or lack of), and how he always wondered about my "size". Moving on over the next several calls in the coming days, I would see him making suggestive movements with his hand below the viewing screen, and he would quiz me on the day's attire, which I decided was not going to change as I was more comfortable working this way. Rick is a cute guy, and in the few times I've seen him in the gym, has a buff body. Now he would call wearing a tight tee or muscle tank, often finding an occasion to lift it up or tweak his nipple during the course of the conversation. Yesterday, he made like he was reaching for some paperwork off to the side, and stood up to expose most of his bare cock on the screen. Of course he apologized for the view, but had that smirk as he reached down his waist to cover up. I laughed and said that "okay, we're even". His retort: "no, I think you're bigger". (I believe I am too, based on what I saw briefly, but not really ready to do the comparison.)

Not sure where we are going from here, as the project is only half completed. No really knowing him that well, and not wanting to turn our calls into his own exhibitionist show, I have asked several other team members to join in on the video calls. See where it goes from there.

P

PokeAsAJoke

With the pandemic, I've been doing most of my work with video conferencing calls involving various team members. One of the newer members, Rick, and I have been doing a lot of calls together on a current project. When video chatting, I usually just have a pullover collared shirt to maintain a professional look, but it is not uncommon for me to be going commando underneath, since only my upper body is usually viewed. Rick has been clueless about my "business attire", until a short while ago. As I was talking with him, I heard a crashing sound outside my home, and instinctively jumped up to check it out. In doing so, I displayed my bare cock and balls for a brief moment. Once I realized what just happened, I tried to end the call.

Rick immediately called me back on video conferencing, but I had managed to pull on a pair of briefs lying on the floor. He was of course ribbing me about my dress (or lack of), and how he always wondered about my "size". Moving on over the next several calls in the coming days, I would see him making suggestive movements with his hand below the viewing screen, and he would quiz me on the day's attire, which I decided was not going to change as I was more comfortable working this way. Rick is a cute guy, and in the few times I've seen him in the gym, has a buff body. Now he would call wearing a tight tee or muscle tank, often finding an occasion to lift it up or tweak his nipple during the course of the conversation. Yesterday, he made like he was reaching for some paperwork off to the side, and stood up to expose most of his bare cock on the screen. Of course he apologized for the view, but had that smirk as he reached down his waist to cover up. I laughed and said that "okay, we're even". His retort: "no, I think you're bigger". (I believe I am too, based on what I saw briefly, but not really ready to do the comparison.)

Not sure where we are going from here, as the project is only half completed. No really knowing him that well, and not wanting to turn our calls into his own exhibitionist show, I have asked several other team members to join in on the video calls. See where it goes from there.
This is a great quarantine post. His behavior sounds super inappropriate though, I would try and chat him outside business hours.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I’d like to see where this goes many a screen shot of this guy - no face of course.
This sounds interesting.

Reactions: S_Dick

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’d like to see where this goes many a screen shot of this guy - no face of course.
This sounds interesting.
Can't really assess what his motives are, so I prefer to maintain a strict business relationship with him. Workplace sex can be a real landmine, and I always remember that "you don't shit where you eat" adage. Some other time, some other place - maybe.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't really assess what his motives are, so I prefer to maintain a strict business relationship with him. Workplace sex can be a real landmine, and I always remember that "you don't shit where you eat" adage. Some other time, some other place - maybe.

it is erotic as hell.
you make a lot of sense- no doubt.
Is he at least good looking.

Reactions: S_Dick

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Damn ... work would be more fun if stuff like that happened. We don't have a "camera on culture" at all and--from what I have seen of my co-workers I'm kinda okay with it LOL.

Reactions: nicnic

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is a great quarantine post. His behavior sounds super inappropriate though, I would try and chat him outside business hours.
Yeah as hot as this would be I am super paranoid about all the spy software they have put on our work computers.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it is erotic as hell.
you make a lot of sense- no doubt.
Is he at least good looking.
Rick is a cute, and as I said, pretty buff, dude. Were this outside of a work situation, would definitely be worth that second glance, but...

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Couple of years ago I was away and lending my training at a retreat for people who offer support services to people in need. It was all very relaxing and enjoyable. Got chatting over lunch in a group and we were talking about how stressful life can be and all that. I was particularly worn out and super tense around my neck and shoulders because I needed to get out of where I was working and living at that time to return home and make a new start. One guy said to call around to his place the next day for a birthday massage (my birthday was around then). So one of the course leaders took me there the next day, a beautiful place overlooking the Atlantic. We had lunch and she said her goodbyes. Then we got ready for the massage, I certainly wasn’t expecting anything too sensual or erotic and left my underwear on. He is an older, fit and very handsome guy, around 60, and a very nice masseur. His touch was amazing and he never did anything to push limits (not that I’d have minded) but when I turned to lay on my back I was fairly well chubbed up in my shorts and he left the towel off, probably to see if I would go to full erection. I did struggle alright but focused on the massage and avoided that. It was incredibly homoerotic in that room just because of the connection but without words or touching. The massage ended and he offered a shower, but the main thing was he offered me a pair of clean jockey briefs, scrunched up in his palm... because he said, not nice to get back into the same briefs after a massage. But he’d have known I had my travel bag with me and clean clothes and he was nervous asking... who offers another guy his underwear! I was very gracious and said I had a clean pair (but was delighted he’d had the nerve to ask). I was planning a return trip to see where this could lead but will have to wait a while now due to Covid.

Homoerotic?

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Hot AND smart.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys... loving this thread, and seeing as the discussion is around the dynamic of sexual tension between guys, I’m really curious to know what people feel about this in an MMF scenario where one or more of the guys doesn’t identify as gay or bi, and it’s not a bi hookup. For some guys, even if there’s never any suggestion of contact of any kind between the guys, getting naked with other guys for the purpose of having sex with women is totally out of the question. But I find it super horny for guys to get naked and erect together, and curious to know how they feel about it, how comfortable they are with exchanged looks, touch, or even a little more in the heat if the moment. Like how totally straight guys feel about rubbing cocks with another guy in a vagina, getting another guy’s cum on them, kissing a lady with the taste of another guy’s cock or even semen in her mouth. I’ve started a thread and if this sort of thing interests you, maybe you’d take a look and share your thoughts:

Mmf - Homoerotic Or Not?

Thanks guys