homoerotic behavior

caesarbtst

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I finished High School, my class traveled to Brazil as to comemorate our graduation. I shared a hotel room with two other guys, both straight. As I was getting undressed (not completely before I got inside the bathroom of course) to go and take a shower the night we first arrived there, one of the guys looked at me and started complimenting my bulge and ass, saying I was gifted and a bunch of other stuff. The other one agreed with what he said and even slapped my ass. I used to be really shy at the time, so I just laughed and walked away.

The next day, I was alone in the room with the second guy and he was laying on his bed and we were both with only our underwear on. He kept looking at my bulge and then at his, and suddenly said "look, even thought I complimented you, my cock is still bigger". Then he pulled down his boxer briefs as to prove his point. What he said was true, his cock was huge even when soft. I started getting hard and tried way too hard to hide it. When he realized it, he just said "no problem man, just don't jerk off in front of me" and we both laughed.

I still talk to these guys every now and then, and I have plenty of other stories with the second one.

kvt21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I finished High School, my class traveled to Brazil as to comemorate our graduation. I shared a hotel room with two other guys, both straight. As I was getting undressed (not completely before I got inside the bathroom of course) to go and take a shower the night we first arrived there, one of the guys looked at me and started complimenting my bulge and ass, saying I was gifted and a bunch of other stuff. The other one agreed with what he said and even slapped my ass. I used to be really shy at the time, so I just laughed and walked away.

The next day, I was alone in the room with the second guy and he was laying on his bed and we were both with only our underwear on. He kept looking at my bulge and then at his, and suddenly said "look, even thought I complimented you, my cock is still bigger". Then he pulled down his boxer briefs as to prove his point. What he said was true, his cock was huge even when soft. I started getting hard and tried way too hard to hide it. When he realized it, he just said "no problem man, just don't jerk off in front of me" and we both laughed.

I still talk to these guys every now and then, and I have plenty of other stories with the second one.
it was very hot! i would like to hear other stories :)

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During the pandemic I became friendly with a friend of a friend. We live near each other...

UPDATE: Spent some more time together. I had thought not to bring up sex in any way so as not to force the issue. But he went and did it on his own again. We were talking about Marijuana (we’re both fans) and he asked if I liked having sex while high. I said yes and he added that his dick get so hard after he smokes a joint. I said I didn’t get that effect but that I still liked having sex after a joint. But he kept going and said he gets so hard that we might be tied on girth. It took all of my strength to not say, “well we’ll have to compare and see”. Instead I just laughed it off and told him I wish I had the same reaction. He kept going on about how hard he fucks his wife when high. I felt like I would let him steer the conversation back to cocks but it didn’t happen. We ended talking about anal and then went back to sports. I know I could push this to go faster but I kinda like having this go super slow.

The Law

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
UPDATE: Spent some more time together. I had thought not to bring up sex in any way so as not to force the issue. But he went and did it on his own again. We were talking about Marijuana (we’re both fans) and he asked if I liked having sex while high. I said yes and he added that his dick get so hard after he smokes a joint. I said I didn’t get that effect but that I still liked having sex after a joint. But he kept going and said he gets so hard that we might be tied on girth. It took all of my strength to not say, “well we’ll have to compare and see”. Instead I just laughed it off and told him I wish I had the same reaction. He kept going on about how hard he fucks his wife when high. I felt like I would let him steer the conversation back to cocks but it didn’t happen. We ended talking about anal and then went back to sports. I know I could push this to go faster but I kinda like having this go super slow.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes....

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please... keep us posted. We want to know

Reactions: tallrandy

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

We want more stories!!!

Tryop

Superior Member
Media

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the library and was in some intense study mod when my younger cousin who goes to the same university saw me and came up behind me and said I look all stressed out (I was, big genetics exam coming up) anyway he starts to rub my shoulders and it was like the most awesome feeling, I can not really explain it. It was not sexual per se but it was like so intense and intimate in its own way that I would not have resisted a further advance and I am pretty damn strait (even tho I list 1% gay lol). Anyway he like did it for several minutes and I was like in heaven, I have had massages before but this was different, I can not really explain it, its not like I was sexually aroused, in fact I was super relaxed and like in a hypnotic state as he did it. There were a few other people around but I did not care, it was like heaven! lol

Anyway he is one of those people that has a charismatic aura about him that I have noticed before. But that combined with his "touch" put me in a hypnotic like state that he could have controlled if he wanted to. No wonder chicks fall for him left and right I bet he can bring them to orgasm by doing that lol.

It was a nice thing and I sleep really good that night!
Amazing

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your right about that. My friendship with this guy was mostly playful but got convoluted towards the end. You said the key word, "no shame", unfortunately shame does interfer sometimes. It would be great if it didn't.
Could you shed some light on how convoluted it got? Its deeply interesting

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Please do share the other stories with the guy