Homoerotic sports!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, only you guys who are attracted to men notice bulges, muscles, skimpy clothes and imaginary flesh piles!

I think most str8 guys are only interested in the competition and are excited more by their team's victory than their cute little arses!:tongue:

If all men thought like you suggest, the stadium toilets would be a very busy place for those seeking sexual relief!:biggrin1:

As much as I try to actually READ what you are writing, I am constantly hyponotized by the bouncing boobies in your avatar. :biggrin1:

EDIT:
see I didn't even spell hypnotized correctly.

Oh yea back to the point at hand. You make life what you want it to be.

If you're gay, then football is probably going to be nothing more but a change to smash bodies with a hottie, bulging jock straps, tight spandex, revealing jerseys, hard bodies, and close crotch ball passes.

If you're a straight football player, none of that even crosses your mind.

Just like with wrestling. If you want it to be a gay sport of body hugging, crotch rubbing, etc, it will be.

If you see it as primal exercise of will over will and physical strength over physical strength, then it is that.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL, only you guys who are attracted to men notice bulges, muscles, skimpy clothes and imaginary flesh piles!

I think most str8 guys are only interested in the competition and are excited more by their team's victory than their cute little arses!:tongue:

If all men thought like you suggest, the stadium toilets would be a very busy place for those seeking sexual relief!:biggrin1:

Man, that is homoerotic. :smile:

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love most all sports, but I have to take my dates bowling at least once. It gives me a chance to check out the body, and allows me to show it off too. Eye level sitting is crotch level standing in the bowling lane.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:biggrin1:

A recent UFC fight had a similar shot. The Brazilian was fighting the Japaneese. I think when the Japaneese fighter got distracted by the long thick cock print of the Brazilian, he lost as the Brazilian knew he was checking out his package and whaled on him. It was a good fight.