Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That might seem like a funny title for what i'm about to ask but think about the examples I give and it might make a little more sense.

I originally wanted to ask "How comfortable are the 100% or close to 100% str8 guys on this site with other guys.....some of whom are gay looking at your cock."

Then I though about it and thought about the different situations where it may or may not be acceptable...... There have been threads about peeking at the urinals.... threads about peeking in the locker rooms...... threads about peeking at bulges in general.

So I thought........ "what is it that scares str8 men so much about being checked out or hit on by another male" I mean.... as a gay man when a woman hits on me i take it as a compliment.... when any-one checks me out I'm flattered regardless of whether I actually want them or not.

I also wondered wondered "Why is it more acceptable for gay men to see str8 men's cocks here than say in a change room?"

I'm probably not making a great deal of sense but im hoping some-one will get what im saying.

If you dont get what im saying then answer me this:

As a str8 man how do you feel about the fact that gay guys are lusting after your cocks on here

Would it be more acceptable for a guy to check you out on here as apposed to in a change room and why

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lEss threatening when its a picture... and chances are a faked picture than in the flesh.

Homophobes really do have secret self loathing for their own reaction to male genitalia.

Tests have conclusively shown that the more aggressive a homophobe, the more likely he is to get engorged on seeing images of erect penises.

This is different than the guys who really could care less about homosexuality.
They really might be 100% straight...

But homophobes are not really afraid of homosexuals, they are afraid of their own responses... afraid attention from a nude male might spring them a boner and give them away...
most of all... raised in a culture where homosexuality is reviled... and so repulsed and disgusted by their own reactions....and terrified of anyone in their circle finding out.

So the gay checkout in the shower is more threatening because its public... and other might see the homophobe get a chub.

Reactions: Adymoe

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that there is a certain level of security with other guys looking at your pictures online. The person has chosen to show off his member and has uploaded the pictures himself, so he is obviously prepared for guys looking at his dick pix.

I think that some folks may feel this is more acceptable than a changing room (for example) as all of the comments etc are just words on a screen and not anything physical or in reality. It's all very safe while still getting the thrill of a compliment.

I have to agree however, a compliment is a compliment - chicks have commented on my dick pictures and it doesnt bother me in the slightest. I think that if you are going to put your pictures online then you have to be prepared for all sorts of feedback.

B_TruLadyPleaser

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well on the internet there r women checkin my pics...the dudes checkin the pics are out of sight out of mind and i got pics on there wit girls anyway so they're straight....the male body makes me lose my appetite i dont even like anal wit chicks so the thought of that wit a dude is enuff to make me gag.....if a dude is checkin me out in the 'locker room' well i wouldnt kno cuz i dont stay lookin at other ppl when im showerin and changing lol so whatev i've never had any issues...i dnt see what the prob is unless ur gay and u jus blatantly staring at peeps when theyr tryin to change n get out the gym...when dudes blatantly stare at chicks they get told off too and they wearing clothing...so get used 2 it lol

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don't really care. I also don't care in the locker room. There are perverts in the locker room at my gym that spend all day in there, cruising around, looking at other guys' asses and cocks. If that's what they want to do with their time, that's their prerogative.

I've been hit on directly by a few gay men before, and it was never a problem with the exception of when one of them kept pushing it like he was going to convert me by continuing to talk and "hit on" me. Some people just don't get the message. It's not a choice here. :biggrin1:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive got that homophobe at work constantly making comments about me.

The latest was the Halloween costume "I bet you'd look great as a drag queen"

He constantly stares at my chest and watches my manboobs.

I said out loud in the office, and I knew he heard me "He can look all he wants, but it's like everybody else he tries to get.... it aint gonna happen"

He still does it..but its less intense.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I think if a guy is secure with his own sexuality, he doesn't really care about anyone else's...

I don't care who looks at me nor do I care about whatever they might be thinking while they do it...it just doesn't affect me in any real way...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive got that homophobe at work constantly making comments about me.

The latest was the Halloween costume "I bet you'd look great as a drag queen"

He constantly stares at my chest and watches my manboobs.

I said out loud in the office, and I knew he heard me "He can look all he wants, but it's like everybody else he tries to get.... it aint gonna happen"

He still does it..but its less intense.

I used to get a lot of the hoodie homophobes. People I don't EVEN fucking know acting REALLY strange around me. I have had a German straight guy in my hood walk across the street when he sees me coming up the street. I avoid eye contact with him. He isn't EVEN MY type. :eek:

I was at the laundromat once in the hood. I had a three large loads of laundry to do because the dryer was on the blitz at the house. So, here I am washing and drying these clothes...and this black guy talking with two black girls, "When is this faggot going to finish washing those clothes?"

And the dumbass didn't see all the other freed up washers and dryers. And he felt that I was attracted to him as well. Weird.:rolleyes:

I was REALLY taken aback. I don't EVEN know this fuck. And I looked at him like "You gotta be kidding me". Homophobes are sooo fucking stupid.

I think that men should have their homophobia. And gay men and lesbians ought to learn to deal with it. Black folk deal with racism. Women deal with misogyny. Learn to stop internalizing that shit. That is what prejudiced people want is for you to come undone over their stupid shit.
Don't give them what they want. If people aren't listening and respectful to you, tell them to leave you alone. Tell them to cease with the harrassment.

SR_Schlong_Dong_Silver

Experimental Member
Media
I think this isn't really about homphobia, but being hit on by someone else you don't fancy. I'm gay and that's always awkward with men, but particularly so with women. Letting women down lightly is harder to do. They get very insulted. I think they just assume any bloke will shag them if they offer just because they've got a vagina. Saying 'no thanks' is too much for them. I could just say I'm gay but I don't see why I should go round outing myself to strangers to make them feel better. Anyway, usually the rejected women will say 'oh well are you gay then?' not because they think you are, but they want to insult you for not wanting to shag them and it's the easiest way for them to do it. Rejecting unwanted advances is just that: its not anti-female or anti-gay, it's just 'please leave me alone now'. Unfortunately, some people just cannot read the signs and try to barge into peoples sex lives all the time which can get pretty annoying. Any straight bloke getting annoying und unsollicited attention from a gay bloke can tell hom to piss off in no unceratin terms. It's got fuck all to do with homophobia; it's about some people not knowing how to behave.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I think if a guy is secure with his own sexuality, he doesn't really care about anyone else's...

Bingo! You can tell when someone who identifies with themselves as straight is secure enough with their own sexuality. I have plenty of straight friends who have no problems with hanging out with my gay friends and me. Some have even been to my home where I would give a kiss to my lover and they don't flinch. A couple even give me a small peck on the cheek as a greeting/parting gesture. Which is not to say that these are the required maneuvers of a person who has to be straight, but those who truly are usually don't have to go through many steps to prove it.

I don't care who looks at me nor do I care about whatever they might be thinking while they do it...it just doesn't affect me in any real way...

I wish more people had this kind of mentality. Just because a gay man looks at you doesn't mean that they are making a plan in their head to get you in the sack. If anything, you can tell if someone is making an aggressive move towards you or if it's just a random glance that means nothing at all.

Ritker8: I may be alone in thinking this, but if a gay man thinks you'd look good as a drag queen I don't think they've made any secret agenda to get you in bed. Considering how most gay men want to be with other men sexually, why dress you up as a woman? :biggrin1:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not justifying discrimination, but some gay men perpetuate homophobia. It's bad enough that we haven't yet found our niche in society, made worse by nasty freaks that do unspeakable things. Look at this site, there are threads about gay men touching their friends while they're sleep, jackin' them off, pissin' in their mouths, all the fun things they do to their "str8" friends when they're drunk.

We're already viewed as morally bankrupt whore-monsters that care about nothing as long as we get to bust a nut on it. Married? Who cares? He's asleep? Oh well, if he doesn't know, it's not sexual assault (well, yeah, it is, but anywho). Straight? I'll fix that. Gay men can be some of the most vile, manipulative, soulless people on the planet so it doesn't surprise me sometimes that we get the kinda reactions we get.

It's hard enough for those of us who actually have a soul and standards without these nasty fucks going out there and spoiling the bunch.

Obviously homophobia is NEVER acceptable, but some gay men support it with their selfish, barbaric behavior.

FatLength

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very interesting thread!

All in all each person is an individual and we all work differently. In this day and age sexism, racism, ageism along with many others is out of place. We are now in the 21st Century and not back in the dark ages. Homosexuality has been practiced for centuries and will continue until the end of time.

I can understand some people feeling uncomfortable at being stared at in the lockerroom or showers. We all look, that is what makes us human. Most of the time it is not done in a sexual manner but more out of curiousity to compare.

If we are going to walk around naked in the lockerroom then expect to looked at. Those who focus on wall tiles or the floor are the ones that feel out of place.

Life is life so let's all just get along and live it to its fullest........................

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not justifying discrimination, but some gay men perpetuate homophobia. It's bad enough that we haven't yet found our niche in society, made worse by nasty freaks that do unspeakable things. Look at this site, there are threads about gay men touching their friends while they're sleep, jackin' them off, pissin' in their mouths, all the fun things they do to their "str8" friends when they're drunk.

Yeah, I can understand that. But the freak flag, does not end with just gay peeps though.
There are some freaks who are straight too. And homophobia is not an excuse for anyone's actions. There are straight guys that rudely dominate women--straight and lesbian too. Some men and women feel that it is their right to dominate the opposite sex. I have had women look at me and tell me when am I going to take them out on a date because they need one. I told them when they become a gay identified or bi-identifies, furry chested Alec Baldwin type that likes nondescript gay non thuggy black men who has some head sense and guitar playing skills. That is when I will take you out on a date.:eek:

I think that people are afraid of many's sexual fantasies and thoughts. Someone else's idea of freaky is someone's tame. I have fantasies about things. Some things I wouldn't do in real life but in fantasy, I would do them. People may perceive others as morally bankrupt because they talk about their sexual fantasies or their exploits here. But I would rather know who people are and how they feel upfront without the rude action...that find out by their actions in real life.

For example. I like the idea of sleep sex with a partner that I like. But in fantasy, I would indulge in that. But in real life, you really are left with considering the environment, the partner or partners you are with and what they like. And what they do NOT like. If they are not happy campers with sleep sex because they don't sleep well. Or they aren't into. Then they aren't. You could force the situation or you could deal with not getting a fantasy realized. Forcing things isn't considerate. So, what no one likes people's fantasies. I don't like a lot of things either. I am entitled to my desires and the guys I meet are entitled to theirs.

We're already viewed as morally bankrupt whore-monsters that care about nothing as long as we get to bust a nut on it. Married? Who cares? He's asleep? Oh well, if he doesn't know, it's not sexual assault (well, yeah, it is, but anywho). Straight? I'll fix that.

I wonder if moral bankruptiblity of gays can be excused for moral bankruptiblity of straights. Why aren't traditional hetero marriages lasting? Why are some men raping women on college campuses? Why are there a lot of men avoiding their responsibilities of the children they sire?? There was a lady in her twenties who gave birth to a stillborn and left it in a Wendy parking lot dumpster in Asheville. I could find faults in everyone I meet but that isn't a major concern. I think America has gotten to be a bit judgmentatal.

Gay men can be some of the most vile, manipulative, soulless people on the planet so it doesn't surprise me sometimes that we get the kinda reactions we get.

Gay men and lesbians should learn to tolerant of themselves along with black folk. Mexican folk. Etcetera. We ALL have to examine our own prejudices...our own tolerances...and our own faults. I have met some homophobic black folk. I have met some gay and lesbian racists. I have met some man hating women.

It's hard enough for those of us who actually have a soul and standards without these nasty fucks going out there and spoiling the bunch.

Obviously homophobia is NEVER acceptable, but some gay men support it with their selfish, barbaric behavior.

All the static of the world is designed to confound. If people weren't so busy hating on each other...you may well be the first to actually seeing some commonalities...some understanding. Affinity.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All the static of the world is designed to confound. If people weren't so busy hating on each other...you may well be the first to actually seeing some commonalities...some understanding. Affinity.

I wasn't justifying homophobia, just ranting a bit. Like I said, NOTHING excuses discrimination.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AGREE with Invisi and several other posters

I think that men should have their homophobia. And gay men and lesbians ought to learn to deal with it. Black folk deal with racism. Women deal with misogyny. Learn to stop internalizing that shit. That is what prejudiced people want is for you to come undone over their stupid shit.
Don't give them what they want. If people aren't listening and respectful to you, tell them to leave you alone. Tell them to cease with the harrassment.

Homophobia and Racism will be forever ongoing and i think continually expressing ones self over the matter is actually doing no one any favours...your NEVER ever going to get thru to anyone .. in a medium such as this
enz

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see what you mean but homophobic and racist peopel just make me so angry. I can't stand seeing anyone discriminated against. It sickens me.

AMEN, for some racists and homophobes the best we can do is antagonize them, but some people do actually change their mindsets with a li'l patience and understanding. Some people are simply brainwashed by the media, stereotypes, and popular beliefs, and all they need is someone that disproves those things. For some people it's not so much willful ignorance as it is just not being introduced to anything that contradicts what they believe.

It's certainly not our job to educate them, but trying isn't always a lost cause.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's right. Martin Luther king. Jr. showed courage when he fought for equal rights and so have many others over the years and for them I give them a huge round of applause. Peopel shouldn't judge a person by the color of their skin or what their sexuality is. They should judge a person only on their personality. Are they nice or mean? People's ignorance shows through so much and it is truly disgusting how peopeletreat one another.