Homophobia on LSPG

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to everyone for this weird post. For some reason my written post never appeared on this thread, so all you got to see is the headline. I had a hard time posting on the site last evening.

I've just noticed that there's quite a bit of homophobia on lpsg and I was wondering why. Before I joined here I didn't notice it. But lately there have been several hateful posts about AIDS, Disease, and mean stuff about gay folks. What has happened? Have the right-wing christians discovered this site, and want to bash peeps? Where I live in Los Angeles, people would never say such things. Just wondering what's up?

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean this site's full of queers?! Are you serious? Feel like I'm being watched right now. Think I feel a hand squeezing on my tuckus!

There goes the neighborhood...

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really makes one wonder why some dudes are surprised and uncomfortable to find themselves in a diverse community that has a large population of gay and bisexual men. Duh... it's a penis site, folks. :rolleyes:

I've learned a lot from guys (and women) of all orientations posting on here. Respect each other and you might benefit from the encounter.

Akjai

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really makes one wonder why some dudes are surprised and uncomfortable to find themselves in a diverse community that has a large population of gay and bisexual men. Duh... it's a penis site, folks. :rolleyes:

I've learned a lot from guys (and women) of all orientations posting on here. Respect each other and you might benefit from the encounter.

agreed. even though i haven't been on here that long. thats just my general outlook on life.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You mean this site's full of queers?! Are you serious? Feel like I'm being watched right now. Think I feel a hand squeezing on my tuckus!

There goes the neighborhood...
Gays?! Here--on a large penis site? Impossible!

At the risk of hijacking this thread...

ROTFLMFAO

Trigon, thank you - you've made my evening. Your sarcasm and wit is refreshing and greatly appreciated by moi.

Btw, I think that it was my hand...sorry.
It has a mind of it's own...like other parts of my anatomy. :biggrin1: