homophobic members

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by engorged, Oct 28, 2010.

1. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    to any members who are homophobic, fuck off from this site.

2. maxcok

Gold Member

Yeah, you tell em, mate.

3. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

straight acting with the cock in their mouths
    hear, hear

4. bigsmile

bigsmile New Member

LOL ... Any dude that will willingly take himself and another man out of the game is def okay in my book. :wink:

5. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I'm not homophobic by any means. However I'm sure I'm not the only person here to feel that this thread is pointless and contributes nothing meaningful to this site. There are plenty of people in the world whose opinions I don't share. I don't tell them to 'fuck off' though.

6. RSMH

Gold Member

I normally would agree with you, but everyone has a breaking point. The fact is though that so MUCH homophobia and hateful critical postings all over the web is contributing to the increasing gay teen and young adult depression, repression, and suicides.

So I now better understand the sentiment behind wanting to start a thread telling homophobes to simply 'fuck off'. In general, however, if more posters wouldn't bother to post criticism of other posters and posts, but instead just leave posts they are not interested in alone in peace, then this place (and this world) would even be a little bit better. :smile:

7. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    Wow, I'm surprised there can be homophobes on a site where you basically look at at and talk about other guys cocks.

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

If anyone is experiencing any harassment on this site, be it from homophobes or anyone else, you can (and should) report it so the moderators can take a look. We do our best to read the threads and keep active on the site, but it's very easy for us to miss something. If the harassment is coming in the forms of PM's, VM's, or in the chat room, that can be reported as well. Please please do. Harassment isn't something we take lightly.

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    In all the years I've been a member of LPSG, I've never seen overt homophobia displayed (though lots of dog-whistling), but I stick with the threads and avoid the chat feature here.

A larger issue is the constant whining about someone's relative masculinity (all that straight acting and appearing bullshit): that's internalized homophobia which is self-hate. The butch/nelly crap really grates on me. Over-compensating for feeling less of a man is hardly attractive, especially when it's based on erroneous, sexist stereotypes.

10. Cybearia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Where did that little tirade come from?

Moving on...and I'm not in any way saying the OP does this, but it must get mighty wearing for a 100% straight guy to be bombarded with messages from guys...I dont mean the "nice cock" messages, after all, that is the nature of the forum...but other, more graphic ones...or possibly repeat requests for pics, meets etc.

As someone said in an earlier post, everyone has their breaking point...that must hold true for the heteros on the site too...

Just as gay guys wish to have their sexual preference respected, so must we respect the preference of the straights on the site.

Just a thought...

Oh...and Engorged...Niiiiice cock ;-)

#10 Cybearia, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  11. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Agreed.

12. D_Andy Cornholer

D_Andy Cornholer Account Disabled

Albums:
    If anybody gives anyone shit on this site tell them to bugger off and if they dont report them

13. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    somebody said tirade over in the gay aisle, so i hitched up my skirt and came a runnin!!!

whose ass do you want kicked???:buttkick:

14. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Excactly this, I wouldnt be a man if I got stressed out just by some messages but it does irritate.

15. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure what prompted the OP, but part of me does agree. I have definitely seen it here, however I must say, that I have also seen the Mods take care of it swiftly.

However, I 100% agree with Cybearia. No one likes to be pestered with sexual requests, after making their position clear, and I definitely know that those boundaries are regularly crossed

16. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    *gasp* theres gay people on here???!?!!?!? Oh my god!!!!!!!

17. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    My post is what it is. A no nonesense approach. Homophobia does not need to be overt. I've been around this site for a while and observe more and more posts which contain a negative implication about gays.

If someone don't like it then fuck off because as per the last post.

Ps if someone pesters someone then they should accept the consequences of their pestering. However even that said such consequence should be free of homophobia. Because even though it is expressed due to someone being quite rude, homophobia is homophobia and homophobes should fuck off.

18. maxcok

Gold Member

^ Yeah, you stick to your guns, mate.

I have to say, I've seen plenty of variations on both phenomena, from overt homophobia to more subtle hyper masculinity. But really, it all comes from the same place, doesn't it?

That's just it, you see. Fellas who suffer from internalized homophobia gets all squirrelly and confused with all these big dicks around. :wink:

I'm compiling a list. I'll get back to you.

And no doubt most of them do, while they're "just comparing" with other cocks. :biggrin2:

#18 maxcok, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  19. Drifterwood

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

20. Mattii

Mattii New Member

:smile: Agree 100% with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted