Homosexuality Video ~~ AMAZING ~~

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to totally agree with you this is an excellent film. and no, sadly, I don't think it is confined just to the US. At least we are not afraid to show and say we are "homosexual" as though it was a black & white fact, but varing shades of grey. I find that discrimination is bourne out of fear, fear of discovering oneself.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, this brought my youth back to me in a flash. There was a time I'd rather die than admit to anyone I was gay. Psychologists say it is actaully harder for gay teens than it was twenty years ago, becuase we are in a transition stage.

All I know is that the high school I graduated from now has a Gay-Straight Sudent Alliance, something that was unthinkable back in the day.

Thanks for sharing the videos. Now that our Gay-bashing right wing republican traditional values f**khead of a pres' is on the way out, things will start swinging the right way. Obama has asked to have an out gay Episcopal minister say an prayer at his inauguration.

10-1 ratio of gay kids killing themselves to straight kids. Things have got to change.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This just made me so sad. The world is a really bad place for those of us who are attracted to same sex. Even though this forum has people that are able to talk to us without insulting us, there are still millions out there that never will or don't even try to understand us.

It will never get easier. :(

thicnjucy10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It will get better! It already has, consdiering 20 yrs ago. But it will never be the way it is for hertosexuals. We live in a double standard, as sad as it may seem, we are doing pretty good compared to what it was to be gay just 10 yrs ago. I live in small town america. My borhter "came out" here. I still fight for him, even though it's been 12 yrs it's not any easier from a local level, but nationally we've made hugh leaps! I can't wait to see how accepting society is in another 10 years. Nice videos!!!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been harrassed. It's awful. In hindsight, I can't believe some of things that took place when I was younger. It should have never happened.

This video is very painful to watch. There is still SO much hate out there against gays. Gay men have to always live in fear of being attacked for expressing same-sex love in public.:mad: Totally unjust. It sickens my stomach.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the saddest part is that homosexuality is completely natural and happens in almost every species of animal. Most notably the Bonobo apes, where almost every single individual is at least bisexual. even penguins, giraffes, and even fruit flys have been found to have gay relationships (See here for more).

it depresses me no end that most people fail to realise that our sexuality is NOT a choice, it is NOT something we can just change our minds about in a moment, or ever, it is NOT a phase and it is NOT always something we want. the ammount of times i have cursed my sexuality is countless, sometimes life would be so much easyer and bearable if i were completely straight... but we must learn to embrace it. most homophobia comes from people who are conserned about their own sexualty and repress it to fit in with society.

fuck society i say. fuck it in the ass with something hard and sand-papery!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Beautiful film. There's a world of hurt out there for teens. Be true.

PS Homophobia isn't confined to the US. At least you guys talk about and can be activist. I've been to places where you can be sure to get a bad beating if you so much as look gay.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Even though this forum has people that are able to talk to us without insulting us...

There is a level of sexual maturity in this forum than the rest of the world.

To be honest I can't even imagine a god that would care about consenting sexual activities between people.