Homosexuals Should be Imprisoned

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I've been nursing a touch up on a second attempt to repair a torn meniscus (tendon on the side of the knee), and therefore have had far too much time to sit around and lurk on the net, especially LPSG, than usual. Besides the lush life, what else is there to do between physical therapy appointments? So this definitely caught my eye, and it comes from a dangerous mind so close to my own Private Nevada, too.

Bryan Fischer is your typical perfectly coiffed white haired bible thumper in Idaho and hosts a radio show called Focal Point, which he uses to spread the love on the American Family Radio Network (AM Radio, of course). Never heard of him? You will. He's considered by many to be the heir apparent upon the demise of Pat Robertson.

He's of the opinion that legal sanctions need to be taken for homosexual behavior. I've actually met (however, avoided shaking hands) with Fischer where he ministers to rapturous sheep in Idaho. He proudly counts Pat Robertson as a good personal friend. That should tell you a lot, right there. But here's yet another "christian" out to save the world by making homosexual behavior "illegal" once again and sending us all to prison camps for reparative therapy. He's obviously not aware of the incidence of butt-buddy hookups that occur in the 'Mericuhn prison system.

Now, don't take my word for it. Check out Legal Sanctions for Homosexual Behavior

He's got it all planned out (all except the gas ovens).

As a favorite blogger of mine succinctly put it: "The christian right is not about hatred and bigotry. It's about the gentle redemptive love of Jesus, forced upon you at the barrel of a gun in prison as they beat the gay out of you." This would be funny to me if it weren't exactly what I see every time I return to the USA and notice how much worse things have become thanks to mostly yahoo neo cons speaking loudly for conservatives who really don't believe something like the Third Reich could ever happen again, especially in the land of the red, white and blue, and find themselves either afraid to speak up or think it's a non issue. It is not a non issue. It is as serious as a heart attack.

In addition to seeing homosexuals as the scape goat of all 'Mericuh's problems, Fischer called for banning all Muslims from the U.S. military last November, 2009. His radio show for the American Family Association is quite popular and Fischer is the executive director of the Idaho Family Alliance Idaho Values Alliance

Any christians care to counter that this guy is full of it? Anyone? :smile:

Last edited:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I like Comedian Russell Howard's take on making homosexuality illegal.

2 gay guys are kissing on a plane

"You should be sent to prison!"
"what? locked up with other men? Think it through..."

Maybe we should make tecnology deliberatly difficult. That way these Waiting-to-die pricks cant make there own webcasts and radioshows....

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think the cure for this bible basher, is to lock him up in one of the nasty fed lock-up's in the states (Or send him to the UK, and I can arrange for him to go with my aunt who's a prison officer, and take him to HMP Frankland, where the IRA prisoners was kept), and hand him some lube..... The reason why there is so much hate in this world, is down to scum like him, who thinks his biblical ways, are the only way on this earth, and those who do not follow it to the letter, are to be destroyed!

Last edited:

cookie

Just Browsing
Media
Many Christians, particularly, American Christians use Christianity for social engineering, its roots dating back to Adam Smith and Calvinism. There is an economic component to it, like everything in America. If we all would just settle down, get married, have a bunch of children (preferably white), work our asses off without health care, die and never ask anything of rich people, everything would be just wonderful!

These people give more time to homosexuals than they do rapist, pedophiles and adulterers. Wait a minute, those tend to be heterosexuals, and obviously, heterosexuals can do no wrong as long as it involves heterosexual sex (Roman Polanski gets an Oscar and a standing ovation, Michael Jackson gets vilified).

The next time the US wants to invade or criticize a country for the treatment of its people (women, children, religious minorities) why don't we ask ourselves why are we the last of the Western, Christian democracies to allow homosexuals to marry, serve in the military, etc.

Do not forget, homosexual sex was decriminalized only about six years ago in this country.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................01022010 NZ time.....and i wonder why there is Hate' in this world...>

Like such little short sighted children they are - you can't legislate your own view of morality and as such I keep thinking as was so perfectly stated in Hamlet "methinks...thou dost protest too much."
Prime example - Ted Haggard... now claiming to be fully rehabilitated... And seeking a new flock to lead at another church.... oh and his price to preach... he's willing to loer his standards and accept just 150k a year!

Christianity the last place we have government sanctioned con artists allowed to say and promise anything to prize your hard earned money from you. Which they can have tax free. What a swank con it must be too.

I grew up with in a very christian house, where it was nothing more than a license to hate.

Selectively choosing what parts you wanted to follow - depending on if it was convenient and helped you along in your pursuits at that moment.

Christianty - nothing more than a way to control the masses

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
If people can't act like good Christians, they ought to be killed to death!

Many years back, after watching a lot of TV and the grand inflow of material and news about extremist organizations, I suggested: "Anyone with a radical idea should be shot!"

A few people agreed with me, losing sight of the joke.

Booger picking dimwitz.

I never understood why these folks who are trying to preach the love of Christ always find an outlet in picking on minorities and suggesting intolerance toward minorities in order to get their congregation together.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most Americans I meet are educated, considerate, and the Christian ones truly Christian or at least Humanists. However, I am becoming increasingly concerned at the proliferation of hate. It isn't grass roots, it is carefully orchestrated by powerful right wing forces (lefties rarely concern themselves with religion) that hate so much you see it in their eyes.

Homosexuals that approach this threat in a particular "gay political" way do no one any services. Why? Because as I have observed they are not much different from the false prophets they fear. They usually espouse fairly right wing philosophies: think it is okay to exploit poor people, even exploit other gays and call it successful commerce. To square up to these self appointed guardians of morality you have to have moral high ground, I don't see it in most gay people.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a very rare thing to find a Christian who is Christ-like.

Do you know everyone that professes to be Christian? Christians come in all shapes and sizes and degrees of devotion. There are many people who say they are Christian but do not actually practice the faith. It for them is a way of separating themselves from other organized religions. For every teleevangelist on the screen who you find offensive there are thousands of ministers and lay persons who are attempting to practice what they preach.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Most Americans I meet are educated, considerate, and the Christian ones truly Christian or at least Humanists. However, I am becoming increasingly concerned at the proliferation of hate. It isn't grass roots, it is carefully orchestrated by powerful right wing forces (lefties rarely concern themselves with religion) that hate so much you see it in their eyes.

Homosexuals that approach this threat in a particular "gay political" way do no one any services. Why? Because as I have observed they are not much different from the false prophets they fear. They usually espouse fairly right wing philosophies: think it is okay to exploit poor people, even exploit other gays and call it successful commerce. To square up to these self appointed guardians of morality you have to have moral high ground, I don't see it in most gay people.

Another stuffed burp. Geez you make so little sense, I'm sorry you posted it. Go back over it and call up some factual evidence for what you are shilling.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you know everyone that professes to be Christian? Christians come in all shapes and sizes and degrees of devotion. There are many people who say they are Christian but do not actually practice the faith. It for them is a way of separating themselves from other organized religions. For every teleevangelist on the screen who you find offensive there are thousands of ministers and lay persons who are attempting to practice what they preach.
Those are the ones who are really humanists, not Christians. It is a good thing.