Honest Opinion from experienced women-no pics

stepbro

Just Browsing
Media
I am curious to know what most women use for the bottom of end of "big". I have a 7.25" by 6.5" penis. Its thick but not long. I wish I had a much longer penis. My gf is satisfied but she has seen maybe 3 in her whole life. I was wondering what ladies that have seen a few would rate my member. As far as aesthetics, I have a prince albert that is a 10g bar, and I am circumcised (sp?) but I have rather loose foreskin. Post all comments?thoughts if you wish. Be mean/nice whatever you feel like. I know ladies dont like the "hey look at my dick" pics so I didnt post any.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious to know what most women use for the bottom of end of "big". I have a 7.25" by 6.5" penis. Its thick but not long. I wish I had a much longer penis. My gf is satisfied but she has seen maybe 3 in her whole life. I was wondering what ladies that have seen a few would rate my member. As far as aesthetics, I have a prince albert that is a 10g bar, and I am circumcised (sp?) but I have rather loose foreskin. Post all comments?thoughts if you wish. Be mean/nice whatever you feel like. I know ladies dont like the "hey look at my dick" pics so I didnt post any.

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/njqt466/experience-has-changed-my-mind-769/