Honest opinion - what do you think?

i wish my ass was shaped all nice and round like yours. sadly, asians don't have ass in general =(

Your ass is shapped all nice and round, and if asians don't have ass in general you are certainly the exception to the rule. Stacy, you have one of the best ass's I've seen shame I can't slap/grope/caress it in person:frown1:.

D

deleted105034

Wow, Xoa, your body looks like it's made out of gourmet chocolate that would melt in my mouth! Your soft skin would make a nice contrast to my hard dick...

Anyway, thanks for posting the pics...Here's some for you!

000_1212.jpg

000_0424.JPG

juicy_copy.jpg

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Nice!!!

Stacy, and any other woman not happy with your ass....it's actually incredibly easy to fix, just do squats!

BTW Stacy, from what I saw in the gallery, your ass is pretty damn nice. And I've seen lots of Asian women with fine asses.

Xoa81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tbone... yeah that's the perfect name for you. Those pics are great! Thank you!

Stacy - your body is amazing! I wish I had your curves... and your bum is sweet, but thank you for the compliment on mine :)

Thank you so much everyone for all of the compliments! You have no idea how much each one means to me. Thank you :)

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Really beautiful. You would need a crowbar to knock me off of that hot ass, sweetheart.

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd stick my dick in there with great pleasure for sure!hope you are not insulted...