Honest opinions (I know it's repetitive)

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm... what do I think about dick? I'm all for it, as are most folks around here... :biggrin1:

Nice "new member" pics, and welcome.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmm, looks like a nice uncut dick. Probably around 7 or 7.5" you should definitely post some pics with the skin pulled forward :) I give it a B+ with the skin pulled back. An A with the skin pulled forward!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you could prob. give someone lots of pleasure with it but not very wide for me. but not a bad length i guess. but me being as i prefer the look and feel of a nice cut cock i will pass on this one. but still nice pics, thanks for sharing. i no i will prob, be called names here but he ask for an honest opinion and thats what i gave him. but his pics, are nice though good lighting and such not dark trying to hide something that isn't there to begin with.

jack66

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you have a great looking dick longshlong7... nice size, nice veins, nice colour, great curve... I am sure you find it very useable and enjoy the pleasure it gives your partners and you, mmm... Would love to get up close and personal with it.