honest PE experiment..

feral_instincts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, so i bought an extender, and have decided to chart my progress here, if there is any....

starting stats are damn near 6.5 inch long... so we shall see how i go..

ill post a new pic every month, or anytime i gain well...

607920-pe1.jpg

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
great idea you had! you will surely see results mate ;-) they say extenders work fine... wish I could use one myself but the main hindrance at the moment is that it should be sent from USA and don't want somebody at my house would open the pack when it would arrive... :D At any rate, have you been having some experience in manual PE or this is your first routine ever?

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, I use an andropenis which also has the silicone noose mechanism.
I think you're supposed to roll the foreskin back and not grip it at all otherwise you're less likely to be targeting the internal structure of the penis.

feral_instincts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the advice... will try that... was a little worried about pulling foreskin back though.. want that to grow as well.. lol... don't want to end up looking circumsized... (nothing wrong with circumsicion, just not the look i like)...

starting girth is 5.5 to six inch depending on whether i'm having sex or not...

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
your girth increases by a whole half inch when you have sex?
That seems like a lot.
also at 6.5 x 5.5-6 you're statistically big i think.

just wondering why a happily married man with a big dick would want to increase his unit... just curious! btw large girth indeed.. I realized you had a big girth loklking at your pics

People are too bored, so they want to extend their penises to overcome it.

feral_instincts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just wondering why a happily married man with a big dick would want to increase his unit... just curious! btw large girth indeed.. I realized you had a big girth loklking at your pics

It's an all over improvement thing.. I'm also losing weight and going to gym.. making a 2012 v6 turbo version of myself.. lol.

feral_instincts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least I'm not trying to "enlarge" my penis and then acting that it does or might work. That's the real shit.

Now the title of this thread uses the word experiment..

I don't know if it will work, I'm willing to try, and to post any results, good or bad, honestly..

So here is an idea... Why don't you shut up for a few months and then we will see what happens....

I don't understand the negativity.. are afraid that if it does work it will somehow devalue your natural big package?

I am not a doctor, but lets have a go anyway. Your cock is basically made up of erectile tissue. When engorged with blood it expands. Damage that tissue beyond repair by over doing stupid shit and you are fucked. Just like fisting arse....ever see what happens to arseholes...Cunts are ok cause they be created for baby size expansion and contraction. Arseholes are not made for continuous baby sized shits.

Increase your cock size? Have a permanent hard on to feed the erectile tissue. Trouble is you may give yourself an early heart attack or other physical problems while doing so. The male cock has erections basically from the day we are born, it's all part of fitting into your growing skin. Anyone who has had kids knows this. Just the dumb cunts who don't.