Honest to god question on the legitimacy of size studies etc.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by StudentofLife, Mar 27, 2008.

1. StudentofLife

StudentofLife Member

Albums:
    Well, I'm sure you know how this will go just by reading the title. Most recent studies I've seen actually show avg size in length being under 6" and girth at under 5" or just around it. I myself am Exactly 7X6 and may just SOO slightly edge over in either on a stupendous day. Most studies, including the threat in this very board "Penis VOLUME chart" would have one believe anybody around my size and larger is much above average.

I love my penis :p I'm not fishing for comments/compliments or the like AT ALL. I've been in a number of MFM now and I guess you could say I'm a n00b swinger =/ I go out to a lot of sex clubs(Nooo, people do NOT just have sex lol. It's actually a Very fun time just talking/drinking/dancing etc) and so as I've said I've seen a few :p I'm NOT much above average and in fact a lot of Girl friends have seen "Mine" and if any comment is given at all it's usually that it's a little over average :D

Sooo! Is the majority Really walking around with 5.5-6" X5 girth? For real? cause damn me...I don't see it from MY experience. *Shrugs* Just thought all this up as I was looking at the penis volume charts :p Answer if you like! would love to see any other's thoughts.

Student

2. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

I'M SORRY but I have to ask....have you been the subject of a "Seed Harvest"? Inquiring minds on the board want to know what it is like, or where can you find information on the web?

Okay you are so kind in the way you asked your question. For me you are a very good size. I prefer guys at least 6-8 inches. Okay you made me say it!:eek::redface: Did I answer you? You said MFM and you made my mind stutter....

3. StudentofLife

StudentofLife Member

Albums:
    LOL, a seed harvest??? Hrm, I can guess what that might be but it does NOT sound like fun :)

Actually yes, mfm and making ones mind stutter. Me to :) I have NEVER had a bad time when it was a MFM. Never had a FMF and don't care. Can one man REALLY give 110% to 2 women?? I think not lol. Thanks for the input Cinnamon! :)

4. Jason

Gold Member

I think we have to accept that the size studies are right, give or take a fraction. There have been a lot of them, and they seem to agree more or less. And of course they also mean that 50% of guys are below average in size. However I think your personal observation would be agreed by many. We have to find another way to explain it.

The obvious is that guys with big cocks are more confident and outgoing - and more likely to be seen naked and aroused. Basically big cock = more sex.

:)

Draft saved Draft deleted