Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i say 8 inches...and i start measuring from 0, not the 1 or 2 inch mark, but please see for yourself, i have measured pics and measured vid, not easy to do alone either, lol, it can get bigger too than measured, as you can see in other comparison picsmine gets over 8x5.5, i want it a bit thicker, like my cockheadi love comparison and measured shots, how do you measure up? be proud of whatever you have, i love big ones but i always say if i ever bottom, there is no way i'm takin a big one, smaller will look real good

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This subject always gets me going. I get a kick out of all you guys who claim to have a given measurement (usually 8 inches or more) but don't have any photos in your profiles to offer substantiation. And for those of you with photos I can only say this: I wear a 2XL glove and my hand only measures 4 inches across the knuckles ... some of you guys with photos of your 8, 9 and 10 inch dicks must have the biggest damned hands known to medical science! By the way, Calboner and Radicaldick are notably honest exceptions to this rule of gross overstatement by the male ego.

As for my own dick it, of course, depends entirely on how excited I happen to be. I've attached some pics of my 4, 5, 6 and 8 inch versions of dick length.

Attachments

Reactions: deleted25430041

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like how Calboner put it...

I would say that 6.5" is a pretty honest claim. I'm rounding up slightly but I could still prove it with a ruler.

If someone were to measure me while trying to get the lowest legit measurement out of me however, it'd be 6", or at very best, 6.25"

If a girl would ask me what my size is (in person, at least), I'd tell her "I don't know..maybe like 7").

Ah, the male ego..

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine measures 7.5 x 5.75. Not huge but I'm proud of it. I honest about my size and see no reason to lie about it. Some say it looks bigger in the pics but that's the measurement I've always gotten.
your honesty is cool. there are lot os guys on this site who claim to have HUGE cocks but really can't back that up. 7.5" is good.

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
7" NBPEL and 7.5" BPEL.
Seems like we are getting some honesty here for once and the dozens of over 10" guys without photos are strangely absent.

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I don't shove the ruler as far as I can into the fat above my cock, it is about 6" in length. And yea, I don't have pictures in my gallery, but I need to find a way to steal the camera and be in a well lit room, with lots of time. :p

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone were to measure me while trying to get the lowest legit measurement out of me however, it'd be 6", or at very best, 6.25"

If a girl would ask me what my size is (in person, at least), I'd tell her "I don't know..maybe like 7"). Ah, the male ego...

:eek::smile::biggrin1::tongue::eek: You would lie to a girl you are about to have sex with about your size?!?! I am shocked and devastated! :frown1: Do other guys round up as well? :confused:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:eek::smile::biggrin1::tongue::eek: You would lie to a girl you are about to have sex with about your size?!?! I am shocked and devastated! :frown1: Do other guys round up as well? :confused:

In my vast experience, yes guys round up in general all the time. I hooked up with this guy who said he was 7" and he was really 5.5". I didn't care, he was cute and I went for it. All it told me is that he was very insecure about his size, even though he had the yummiest cock ever. Mmmmm, Latin cock. *Drool* :lick:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mock-shock aside, how else do you think, NJQT, that you hear from women who say that among the men with whom they had sex, the shortest dick was six inches and the longest ten inches? Or how to explain that survey that says that the ideal penis length among women is around 7½–8½ inches? I doubt that many of the women who give such large figures have actually had experience of penises of such size. Such findings make many men feel intimidated, but they are just blowback: men's collective lies about their dick size coming back around to bite them in the arse.

hugenick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
7.5x6... I should have been called "aboveaverage"nick ;)

Glad to finally see a thread, where people have to be honnest (else in other threads I could say I'm 11x8, and I've got a good photoshop software)