Honestly... How long is your cock...

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am only 7.5" x 6.5" may not as big as all of you bat my wife loves it when I open her tight pussy and my 7.5" never go in all the way,dosent mater how big you are you dick never goes all the way .Can I consider my self big? Am sory I can post any pics because I dont know how Can some one let mi know Thanks

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
i say 8 inches...and i start measuring from 0, not the 1 or 2 inch mark, but please see for yourself, i have measured pics and measured vid, not easy to do alone either, lol, it can get bigger too than measured, as you can see in other comparison picsmine gets over 8x5.5, i want it a bit thicker, like my cockheadi love comparison and measured shots, how do you measure up? be proud of whatever you have, i love big ones but i always say if i ever bottom, there is no way i'm takin a big one, smaller will look real good

Are we not supposed to start at 0???

I love your reply. Until EVERYONE measures the SAME way -- top side, ruler slightly snug against pubic hair -- it's silly to even talk about length. Your observations are right on the mark. Considering that most guys have 5.5 or LESS, 7.5 is very large. Dennis

Most guys are 5.5 or less?? Says who?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you're not 4" judging from your pics so I can't be more than average or less than actually, christ.

if you're at 6 inches around as you claim to be, then you've got nothing to worry about...i'm right at 5.5, friend. :biggrin1:

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Within an 1/8 of an inch, either way, of 10 inches. Sometimes 9 7/8 and sometimes 10 1/8. And most of the time exactly 10 inches long.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Within an 1/8 of an inch, either way, of 10 inches. Sometimes 9 7/8 and sometimes 10 1/8. And most of the time exactly 10 inches long.

Your cock size is significant enough that we all need to see pictures of it!
You belong in the front row with that length meat buddy!:smile::smile::smile:Show us that huge cock!:tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.