Honestly, is Greg Oden that much bigger than me?

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The tabloids are reading that Greg Oden is a monster. They say he will make you feel bad about yourself for life. I agree that he's bigger than me. But I don't think the difference is more than an inch. What do you guys think? Remember, he is 7 feet tall, so that may make it look smaller compared to his enormous body. I tried to make a comparable photo, i.e. semi hard.

Attachments

Reactions: Timer12

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The tabloids are reading that Greg Oden is a monster. They say he will make you feel bad about yourself for life. I agree that he's bigger than me. But I don't think the difference is more than an inch. What do you guys think? Remember, he is 7 feet tall, so that may make it look smaller compared to his enormous body. I tried to make a comparable photo, i.e. semi hard.
You more than measure up. He doesn't look much bigger than you and besides that your piece looks more appealing.
By the way great chest.

kenocat

Sexy Member
Media
Why are you even comparing yourself to this guy any way. It would have been easier for you to just make a post titled: Look at my dick.

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly from the look of the photo he does. Your erection looks the same as his limp dick. That's not an insult or at least not meant as one. But on to more important things, who cares. Would it make you a better man if you were larger?

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, all the attacks. I was just curious because I've been hearing about his pics a lot lately, and I didn't think they were that impressive. I don't consider myself big, and I thought he was just a bit bigger, maybe an inch. Also, he is clearly semi erect. It's starting to rise, and I doubt it gets too much bigger. Plus, I was a little past what I would call semi, but not my full size. I could probably get a quarter inch, maybe a half inch bigger. I'm not trying to show off, cuz I don't think there's much to show off. I just wanted to see if I was wack that this guy's not that big, and one way of making my point was to show that he's not way bigger than me (who's not big by any means).

P.S. I am way better looking that him in the face, but I can't post that lol.