Honestly what do you think about a penis curved to left (or right)?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Do you think it's a freak...did you prefer a straight cock being size left the same? I had sex with a bit of girls and noone tell me it matters... but I don't like the shape of my dick..especially the slight downard curve coupled to the left bending (if you see my pics you can also find a slight left twist..)

I need to know you opinions so I ask all women looking at this thread to express her own point of view about a penis built like mine... thanks!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel bad for you because you aren't confident about your penis, but there is already an active thread about curved penis. Go and check that out and post there. And have a look at the threads mentioned by Patchos.

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, so much venom directed at bottoman. If you cunts are so obsessed with whether or not something is a "women's issue," what the hell are you doing on a site about penises? Guess what -- if you're so offended by a guy asking about a woman's view of the shape of his penis, it is your responsibility to go elsewhere, because conversations about penises are allowed here. That's the point of a site called "Large PENIS support group. Why on earth would man-haters want to be a part of this site to begin with?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Wow, so much venom directed at bottoman. If you cunts are so obsessed with whether or not something is a "women's issue," what the hell are you doing on a site about penises? Guess what -- if you're so offended by a guy asking about a woman's view of the shape of his penis, it is your responsibility to go elsewhere, because conversations about penises are allowed here. That's the point of a site called "Large PENIS support group. Why on earth would man-haters want to be a part of this site to begin with?

Listen, dickwad - if you had half a braincell you could easily workout that this thread was originally posted in the 'Women's Issues' sub-forum of this site.

In order to try to keep that forum somewhat on topic there are rules which are clearly linked to above. I reported the post and some kind moderator moved it to a more appropriate section where the OP will hopefully get some helpful answers.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

you said well mate! I can understand there are other threads on this issue already on the site... but I didn't know and you girls could have been a little less rude in advertising this... you seem to be a bit man hating...

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, because "a.k.a: Fuck off, dear" is a genuine and considerate response to what seems to be an honest question. Classy.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, lts of heat in the previous posts, they could have been more helpful and less antagonistic.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Personally, a cock is a cock is a cock to me. Love them in all shapes and sizes...thus my 100% gay...lol. Anyway, a nice straight one always does the trick but then again a curve or a slant can always get to that special place. So I would say I'd give the edge to those that are slanted or curved.