Honestly why does penis size matter?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dongalong said:
I realise now that I shouldn't have mentioned that website, although written in white at the bottom of my post I warned "that site is bullshit"

It seems that DJC19 is quite insecure about his size so I apologise for mentioning that site which is designed to make people feel even more insecure - even bigger than average guys.

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/29930-traitor-to-the-size-queens.html
This link is more useful for dealing with insecurities linked to size.

It's okay. I've just talked with so many men who were hurt by that lying, made-up website. Thanks for understanding.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alecia19 said:
Well then "About Average we pretty much agree. I said size is very important , not vital but very important as is patience, foreplay and numerous other things.

Very sensible.

I can't help thinking though that the popularity of this site has everything to do with the fact that we all know that it doesn't really matter, and we all know that there is nothing that matters more.:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Cocks are like chocolate....You always look for quality but even the cheapest and nastiest can satisfy you.
Enough of the metophores :rolleyes:

Size only seems like more of an issue here because of the nature and content of the site. But if you read almost every post about size it will say its what you do with it rather than the actual size of a cock. A man could be hung like a horse but if he dosent know how to use it properly it will still be aweful sex.

I know personally ive had better and much stronger orgasms for a man of 5" than what a man of 7" gave me

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
I posted this in another thread some time ago and it seems relevant now...

Size is important, but biggest isn't always best. Of course it helps, but size is only one factor in good sex; 'big' means different things to different women; intercourse is only one way to please a woman sexually; and sex is only one part of a happy, loving relationship. So actually it's not that important at all.

But when it's a good hard, intense seeing to you want - and that feeling of being stretched open is the only thing that will do - then yes, I'm gonna go large every time!

I also love the visual impact of a large penis, it's a very erotic sight, but (cliche alert!!) the male sexual organ where size really matters to a woman is... the brain!

Seven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sares said:
not always. I like the bashing. a lot of girls don't.

i just wanted to jump in that my girl is the same way. if we are taking it slow, she loves when i go deep and bump her cervix. however, it gets to be a little painful for me, so i can't do it jackhammer style or anything. she let's out her loudest moans when i do it though, so i always do it when i'm needing an ego boost ;).

the other girls i have done this to have complained of pain though.

fuck those girls though.... i like mine :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
this fact often gets misconstrued, so let me clarify... most of the "surface touch" nerves are at the entrance of the vaginal canal. but there is definitely still sensation all the way up, mostly tied in to (go figure) pressure, which is why a feeling of fullness -- allll the way up -- is so important to some women.

also the bashing. did we talk about bashing? I can always talk about bashing. need to feel him knocking my guts around. yum.

Girl, you are my new hero!

This "fact" is true for most women though. While there are a lot of nerve endings around the cervix, unless your vagina is very deep, it will get contact from an average size penis and pain from a larger one. Girls who like deep pounding probably have deeper vaginas and need either more effort or bigger size to get there. Vaginas are not all one size, just like dicks aren't. Although almost NO research at all has been done on this, I'd bet girls like us are about as rare as guys with huge schlongs. Sure is tough finding each other.

But when we do- let the bashing begin!
(did I mention I like bashing?)

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alecia19 said:
I agree with most of what sares said however most woman do not orgasm through intercourse it comes through oral sex. It happens most often when a guy uses his tongue to stimulate the outter portion of the vagina and clit. However i do agree that having that feeling of being "filled up" is absolutely mind-blowing,lol.
not so much "oral sex" as "clitoral stimulation." oral sex is just one way of stimulating the clitoris.

when I come, I come from clitoral stimulation. but it is a very different kind of stimulation (grinding at high pressure) than you get from oral sex. to me oral sex is ticklish and mostly irritating. but I can get off on a hand or a cock or a pubic bone or any other number of things.

mme. zora, I am happy to be counted among your number. maybe I am deeper than most women. it's definitely hard work and "hurts so good" to stretch to take the full pounding, but it's a stretch I enjoy, and when I'm building to orgasm it doesn't hurt at all, it feels incredibly good.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sares said:
to me oral sex is ticklish and mostly irritating.

:wink: Yes Sares, i do have those feelings about oral sex too and dont like man spend time there much at all but go inside, for me sex beginings with penis inside mostly.

Because of penetration sex is my preference and the rough intensity i like from it i get much more pleasure and feeling with a good size penis that fits all lenght inside to banging good and strech by girth.

Im getting to know me better and better and for sure for me a good size matters and no way after u had a big penis touching u all over inside u can erase the sensations and feelings of pleasure it gives u..U may never have another big one again, still, at least me will not forget it..:biggrin1:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:wink: Yes Sares, i do have those feelings about oral sex too and dont like man spend time there much at all but go inside, for me sex beginings with penis inside mostly.
yes, definitely. don't get me wrong, I enjoy foreplay, and oral makes me wet, etc. but if you tease me too much it stops being fun and starts feeling like torture, and not the good kind of torture. the withholding-even-though-I-don't-like-it selfish kind.

Gisella said:
Im getting to know me better and better and for sure for me a good size matters and no way after u had a big penis touching u all over inside u can erase the sensations and feelings of pleasure it gives u..U may never have another big one again, still, at least me will not forget it..:biggrin1:
Gisella you really are awesome. I know english isn't your first language (heck it is my only language... so you are doing way better than me) but you still manage to express exactly what you mean, and this resonates with me a lot.

I get a little tired of dudes polling the female population here like they have some kind of uterine hive-mind that collects and shares cockdata. I haven't had enough big lovers in precise .5" increments to know exactly which is the ultimate! perfect! size! ever! built. I have been a serial monogamist; lots of sex but with the same guys over and over.

but that's why finding my hub was a real revelation, like, oh, that's what it's supposed to feel like. I was sexually changed from that moment on, realized that all my early fantasies about slow penetration and difficult accomodation were making me ready to meet an above-average man to fulfill them. And yet I say what many women here have said again and again: the cock is a bonus. I wouldn't be with him if that were all there is.

that position exists simultaneously with the fact that size does matter. it is just the truth, and it does not contradict.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure I like being filled up and stretched out. But I honestly think my obsession with long thick cocks is mostly visual. I know I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I get sooo wet and aroused looking at and anticipating touching or tasting a big cock, seeing it hanging there all thick and fat....drives me crazy . For me it is a preference, not a necessity. I can reach orgasam easily with an average cock, and be totally satisfied. However a big cock turns me into this submissive little slave - begging to touch taste and fuck what has teased and aroused me to the point of no return...... mmmm, gawd!

Obviously there are other very important things to factor in when talking about AWESOME sex - I was only addressing the physical apendage
in question.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Ladies, it's so hot here in Paris at the moment and reading your posts just makes me hotter!
I started a thread about Guy talk but compared to girl talk it is rubbish!!!

You all have such a sexy way of describing the excitement that you get from bigger cocks, it should be clear to any guy here, why size matters to some women.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Girl, you are my new hero!

This "fact" is true for most women though. While there are a lot of nerve endings around the cervix, unless your vagina is very deep, it will get contact from an average size penis and pain from a larger one. Girls who like deep pounding probably have deeper vaginas and need either more effort or bigger size to get there. Vaginas are not all one size, just like dicks aren't. Although almost NO research at all has been done on this, I'd bet girls like us are about as rare as guys with huge schlongs. Sure is tough finding each other.

But when we do- let the bashing begin!
(did I mention I like bashing?)

I have a fairly shallow vagina, but I like pounding. What I like better is deep grinding. I find the pounding painful, but I like it if it hits exactly the right spot. If there is any shifting around once that spot is found, I'm at risk of getting my cervix hit. my cul de sac is easy to reach, and is by my guess, (based on observing my dildos and knowing hteir dimensions) anywhere from four to five inches in. Grinding can (and will) open me up more, but I don't know how much. I used to envelop 10 inches, but that was during a long-term relationship. I have received cul de sac orgasms with just four-and-a-half inches. Oh, but I like my hard pounding or "bashing". :biggrin1:

Parisian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're right dongalong !
I think the point is that WE LOVE WOMEN who like big cocks, and explain why...

Ladies, its because of you that we are proud to be well endowed !