Honesty = small cock?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think I have finally found a correlation here.

I have noticed that guys who claim to have a cock size of 9" or over are much more likely to be liars than guys who claim a size of 6" to 8".

Therefore, it stands to reason that lying makes your cock bigger (This makes me look at the Disney classic "Pinocchio" in an entirely new light) and that women seeking well-endowed men should make a beeline for the guy at the bar claiming to be a head trader/playboy scout/marine biologist.

Has anyone else noticed this?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 9'2", 600lbs of pure muscle and so God dam attractive I can give women orgasms by looking at them...

...I don't get it, it didn't work?

Well, it's not as easy as telling a couple of lies. Like most penis-enlarging techniques, you need to work at it for months before seeing any discernable growth.

Ironically.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You noticed this phenomena too?!!
Geez and here I thought I was the only one!
Who's your favorite exaggerator/liar?
Mine is Su**rsized he goes from 8x6 in the beginning to 13 x 11 in another post.
Imagine that!
C.B.:saevil:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
You noticed this phenomena too?!!
Geez and here I thought I was the only one!
Who's your favorite exaggerator/liar?
Mine is Su**rsized he goes from 8x6 in the beginning to 13 x 11 in another post.
Imagine that!

Clearly, he did a lot of lying between the first post ("in the beginning") and the other post in which he had grown to 13 x 11.

More evidence that the system works, I'm tellin' ya.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Clearly, he did a lot of lying between the first post ("in the beginning") and the other post in which he had grown to 13 x 11.

More evidence that the system works, I'm tellin' ya.

Indeed he did Rob!
I didn't bother to mention the leaps and bounds growth
he claimed was in between the 8x6,10x7 all the way to an outrageously fabricated
13x11!:eek:

Uh yeah right, sure you are!:haha: :liar:

Last edited:

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a 6-incher and I don't lie about my penis size. Shit, it really does equate to small. hahaha

On a more serious note, I really don't see a point of lying about one's penis size especially on the internet with all its anonymity privileges.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MMMMMMM strange Forestblahblah, your six incher looks strangely like so many of the 7 and 8 inchers on here LOL. I was noticing, last night that a lot of the guys claiming six inch girth should keep their hands off of it when showing it. I have six inches of girth and I can tell you that they either have huge long hands or they are not six inches. My fingers will hardly meet and I have large hands. Without seeing a man in person it is hard to verify their size.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
MMMMMMM strange Forestblahblah, your six incher looks strangely like so many of the 7 and 8 inchers on here LOL. I was noticing, last night that a lot of the guys claiming six inch girth should keep their hands off of it when showing it. I have six inches of girth and I can tell you that they either have huge long hands or they are not six inches. My fingers will hardly meet and I have large hands. Without seeing a man in person it is hard to verify their size.

Well, either my ruler lied or the rest of them lied. You be the judge of that. lol

And no offence to the true 7- or 8-inchers, boys. :wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I have finally found a correlation here.

I have noticed that guys who claim to have a cock size of 9" or over are much more likely to be liars than guys who claim a size of 6" to 8".

Therefore, it stands to reason that lying makes your cock bigger (This makes me look at the Disney classic "Pinocchio" in an entirely new light) and that women seeking well-endowed men should make a beeline for the guy at the bar claiming to be a head trader/playboy scout/marine biologist.

Has anyone else noticed this?

What about guys who "omit information". Does their cock grow larger at a slower rate?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No sense in men lying if they ever expect to have sex or make love to anyone.
Best way to verify and see if lying has taken place is to measure it yourself. lol!

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
You know what, I'm gonna start lying!! Someone will buy it, or at least be curious enough to give me a try, and by the time I whip it out for 'proof'...what are they gonna do, not have sex with me?! I'm not gettin' ANY action, telling the truth...can't hurt!!