Honoring Large Size

miket: As a guy with a lesser penis size, I find myself always in awe of the large penis sizes of guys I see at my gym and the beach. Sometimes I am surprised to learn that a friend is exceptionally hung and this really has an impact on me. I suspect that I am not alone and that other small dicked dudes have similar feelings of awe and respect for hung friends. I supose the main reason for this is that a huge penis is something all guys want and we less fortunate men live with a certain dissapointment in that area, so to see a guy with a huge impressive endowment really impacts us. I know that some hung guys worry about the envy of smaller dicked guys and don't like to expose themselves too much at the gym while other hugely hung don't worry about that and enjoy showing their endowments off. I wish that all smaller dicked guys would have a healthier attitude of congratulating the well hung and appreciating their good fortune of a huge penis instead of showing aggresive envy. To congratulate is certainly my approach. That is why I came to this site to offer support. A kind of humble respect perhaps. I would really like to know what that kind of length, thickness, and weight is like to own and would like hearing from any hung guys who would care to share their feelings and experiences their good fortune has brought them. Thanks a lot-
Even though I know this site is primarily for the hung, if any other smaller dicked guys who come to this site to support our hung bros want to share their views that would be cool.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, i suppose your answer really lies
in the posts all over the board. There are plenty of comments all over here about what it feels like, physically and psychologically to be hung.

It is a tough question.
Rather like "what is it like to be left handed"?
(which i am but cant describe.)

tott666: [quote author=miket link=board=relationships;num=1054190391;start=0#0 date=05/28/03 at 23:39:51]I suspect that I am not alone and that other small dicked dudes have similar feelings of awe and respect for hung friends.

I wish that all smaller dicked guys would have a healthier attitude of congratulating the well hung and appreciating their good fortune of a huge penis instead of showing aggresive envy.
[/quote]

I for one certainly don't feel awe and respect, or the need to congratulate someone, because of dick size. Maybe a tinge of jealousy...

Agressive envy? Have you considered the fact that you might be projecting?

I'm sorry, but I find the attitude in your posts somewhat creepy. Maybe it's just me.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=tott666 link=board=relationships;num=1054190391;start=0#2 date=05/29/03 at 14:16:22]
I'm sorry, but I find the attitude in your posts somewhat creepy. Maybe it's just me.
[/quote]

No, it's not just you. This is the type of attitude that I actively dodge.

While trying not to be overly critical, I can't really understand the point ofthis thread. What are you saying that you haven't already said in the larger guys view of smaller guys thread? You're just repeating your wish to worship at the altar of the God of Big Dicks while he farts clouds of incense, or does whatever it is that penile deities do. Believe it or not, your obsession is one that many hung dudes find a turn-off.
:mad:

14yo: i dont find it creepy at all. i don t worship guys with large penises but i have a great respect for them.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=14yo link=board=relationships;num=1054190391;start=0#4 date=06/04/03 at 14:17:18]i dont find it creepy at all. i don t worship guys with large penises but i have a great respect for them. [/quote]

So we have earned your respect by having big cocks? How? Big-schlongedness is not a personality trait nor a personal value; it's an anatomical feature, so I don't see how it merits respect.

meathose10: Thanks 14 yo - I appreciate the acknowledgement that huge size is indeed inspiring, especially to men who are small , as miket so eloquently described it when he began this thread. Size discrepancy is a powerful phenomenon. I know that having an unusually large penis does , in fact , bring me attention and admiration. And I like that! I'm not sure respect is the exact word I'd choose to describe the reactions I get because I'm so well-equipped , but men definitely take notice and I feel I'm getting a 'thumbs-up' from most of them.(Some are jealous) More than a few guys have overtly stated: "I wish my cock was that big." And I'm glad mine is. It's an anatomical feature that is valued. What the fuck is wrong with that? If this topic is so 'creepy' why bother to sneer and contribute to it? I just don't get it....There are LOTS of other threads out there.

H8Monga: *so biting my tongue* :mad: :-X

Anyway, about respect. I can't see how one can praise or respect a guy totally because he has a big penis. I don't understand those who want to be worshipped for basically being a dick. We're all different true enough, but speaking of creepiness, I agree miket can be... and meathose just makes me shiver. You two are made for each other! A person is more than their penis, but some seem not to think that.

tott666: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=relationships;num=1054190391;start=0#6 date=06/04/03 at 21:48:14] What the fuck is wrong with that? If this topic is so 'creepy' why bother to sneer and contribute to it? I just don't get it....There are LOTS of other threads out there.[/quote]

Why? Because I feel that the original poster is making himself a spokesperson for the "unfortunate unhung" by making wide, general assumptions of how and why others react and should react to big dicks. Maybe he's rationalising or normalising his obsession by these generalisations. I don't know.

If he wants to feel like a lesser man, be subservient and worship big dicks, it's not a problem for me. As long as he doesn't imply that most or all others out there feel the same way. Or should if they got their priorities straight.

I like big cocks but I'm not a slave to them.

m17in3: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1054190391;start=0#5 date=06/04/03 at 15:34:28]

So we have earned your respect by having big cocks? How? Big-schlongedness is not a personality trait nor a personal value; it's an anatomical feature, so I don't see how it merits respect.[/quote]

He maybe means that he had great respect for the large penises, not for the owners :)

Personnally, I can admire a big and beautiful cock, but it doesn't mean I respect or admire the person itself, as you can enjoy the sight of a gorgeous woman(men), even if you know she's (he's) dumb.

AnonyMs: Oh!  the burden of an English major, with hopes and expectations people will be precise in their word choice, choosing among the delicate nuances of the English language to give color to their opinions and thoughts in multitudinous hues.....    ::)

tott666: English is my second language and even I understand some nuances... :p

Language is a tool and should be used carefully, especially when trying to make some finer points or distinctions.

H8Monga: miket, forgive me for what I've said earlier. I've seen the light now. Meathose, you are truly great.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, um, let's bring this back to square one because I think people are getting overly feisty about a simple point.

I'm sure Mike meant not more in offering "congratulations for the well hung" than a simple affirmative nod, a smile, or even an afforded quick glance for its own recognizance. Perhaps he might be overdoing it a bit with the "humble respect." By no means do I expect some average Joe out there in the world to drop down on all fours and bow to me, nor do I expect any sort of deference. It's just a dick, after all. But at the same time, I'm willing to recognize this particular one's bravery. Let's face it. Who among you would know some guy to have the guts to say even something as removed as, "Man, I'm not trying to give you the wrong idea, but you're hauling around a pretty big fuckstick..."

Even something that coated in machismo and distanced reverence deserves a shred, if anything, of honor for having the courage to admit that. Mike may very well run the risk of getting into a nasty situation should he make such an "advance" on the wrong guy, but chances are -- well, hell, if he said it to me, I would smile back, giving him thanks, and move right along. Just that simple.

So, with that said...

Who are you, DMW, to deem someone obsessive just because he doesn't mind making a remark? It's just a simple word of thanks. Okay, okay, if he dedicates his livelihood to anyone who he may think has a sizeable dick, or searches relentlessly on the Internet for real-life contacts or pictures of well-endowed men, or if he can't properly perform in the bedroom without envisioning himself with a ridiculously huge phallus... that's problematic.

And call me crazy, Tott, but I don't quite see what's wrong with Mike's more positive attitude. So long as he isn't prostrating himself into subservience in the presence of other seemingly well-endowed men, it sounds like a hell of a better mindset to have than perpetual jealousy or envy. And with that said, let's just be careful in assuming too much on what Mike might or might not be saying/doing in the presence of such men. For all I know, he could just nod and smile at a hung guy. It seems like he's on the right track along with everyone else who recognizes that, among the distributions for dick size, some people are dealt better hands than others. So he's not living his life perpetually eaten up with his average-sized endowment and he's not meticulously sneering at every individual who comes by, packing a little more than he, secretly wishing/hoping/praying for these "big-dicked swaggarts" to fall from grace. He's just being who he is and enjoying the company; no big.

Respect may imply merit, I agree, but there's nothing wrong with recognizing some admirable quality and leaving it at that.

Geez.

tott666: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=relationships;num=1054190391;start=0#16 date=06/05/03 at 22:27:47]And call me crazy, Tott, but I don't quite see what's wrong with Mike's more positive attitude.    [/quote]

You call it positive, I say fetishist. Have you read his other posts?

He constantly refers to small/average men as unlucky, lesser, less manly in the important way, unfortunate etc, etc. Larger men are worthy of praise, congratulation, respect, awe, are more manly etc, etc. Note that it's the persons he's talking about, he's actually appraising people based on their dick size.

He talks about what a turn-on it is to be humiliated because of his small dick (at least in fantasy) in front of hung men, etc, etc. If that isn't indicative of at least a slight fetish, I don't know what is.

meathose10: Thanks Dee , for your clear common sense. All miket is saying is he wishes he had a big dick and admires a guy with major equipment when he sees him. He's trying to encourage friendly dialogue and communication between both ends of the spectrum. How terrible!I think it's pretty amusing these well-hung men adamantly stating size isn't important and berating someone who finds it impressive and powerful because they're not as blessed. Hey - you guys never HAD a small cock , so where's this great wisdom coming from? Geez is right!
And tott , mike's not appraising PEOPLE based on their dick size - he's appraising the dick size! And I don't remember him ever using the word 'humiliate'...He feels unfortunate because his penis is small. So? That's honest. I don't think I'd like it much myself were I in his shoes....And what's wrong with a fetish? I hope this can proceed as a reall topic instead of some personal attack venue - now THAT'S humiliating.

Finnmark: I find the posts on this topic, which I've just chanced upon, absolutely fascinating.  If I am 'obsessive' about anything, it's about LPSG - which I only joined a comparatively short time ago (March, I think ?), though hundreds have joined since.  Wish we heard more from the great 'silent majority', btw!

Obsessive because of the immense range of personalities who contribute to the LPSG kaleidoscope:  tangling, arguing, slagging each other off sometimes, and not seldom showing insight, kindness and support.  And on a vast range of subjects:  I particularly enjoyed 'George Bush and the greatest country ?' recently.  And nothing to do with dicks at all!

But this thread is.  It homes in sharply (and apparently disturbingly) on the 'big tool', which is precisely what this site is all about.  How desperately wound up, unhappy, psychologically disturbed, proud, vain, envious (even 'humiliated' ?) we are throughout life, by that endlessly fascinating attachment.  We know it's not 'the person', yet it gets confused with the person.  The man who is 'owned' by the big dick is our hero and (stupid, unpleasant as he might be) basks in its reflected glory. No single anatomical or physical feature of the male form is more focussed on or thought about.  (Can we imagine a Support Group for small ears or large noses, or even big bums ?)   Truly 'the tail wags the dog'.

The penis isn't just a sexual tool and mark of manhood.  That would be enough to excite us.  It's not too much of an exaggeration to say that it has a life of it's own:  not so much a part of me (as my hand, or leg or stomach), but an entity (though attached) that I RELATE TO.  The psychology of this is deep, and this isn't the place to travel further, even were I capable.  But by this token also we are tempted to judge other males, that is to identify them, admire them, value them, to feel good - or otherwise - in relation to them, by the Criterion of the Dick;   to which the body (the person) is perchance attached.

This is the strange obsessive streak that runs through our human (male) sexuality, dominates so much of our thought, and gives rise to a flourishing outfit like LPSG!  Which is both a kaleidoscopic melting-pot of personalities and views and also a vast safety valve for the largely - hitherto - unspoken secret fears and histories, so often sexual or sexually related, that stew away in most of us.

This little topic seems to have touched a sore spot, but none the worse for that.  Why not ?  Thanks for everyone's contribution.  A personal snag, however:  it feeds my obsession, and tempts me to spend longer on this amazing site than I should.