Honoring Large Size

14yo: respect wasn t really the word i meant, i just couldnt find one to suit ... maybe admiration is more like it.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=relationships;num=1054190391;start=0#16 date=06/05/03 at 22:27:47]Who are you, DMW, to deem someone obsessive just because he doesn't mind making a remark? [/quote]

It's not about a remark; it's about his saying the same thing over and over and over ... and then starting a new thread to say it again! A large portion of the larger guys view of smaller guys thread ... remember that thread? pages upon pages long ... was miket praising big cocks with religious fervour, or meathose either praising his own big cock or praising miket for praising big cocks. Excuse me if I find miket's tantric adoration of phallocracy to be obsessive, but after rereading a few of his posts in the other thread, I can't interpret it any other way.

tott666: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=relationships;num=1054190391;start=0#18 date=06/06/03 at 01:13:57]And what's wrong with a fetish?[/quote]

There's nothing wrong with having a fetish. Sorry if it seemed like I was saying there was.

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
I totally agree with the OP. I'm here as an admirer of real men with big cocks.
The admiration from small dicks might seem as an admiration just for the cock, regardless of the person having it, but it's more than just that. It's the things that are possible for men with big cocks, that small dicks can never achieve.
The admiration, the excitement, the manliness, the symbol of masculinity, having a big cock, can give him more self esteem, feeling secure in a sexual situation or when being naked among guys.
He never needs to feel ashamed about himself, like a small dick.
So it's natural for a guy like me to feel inferior to them, but not in a negativ way.
I'm happy for their success and happiness, instead of feeling sorry for myself. Because they deserve the best.
small3.5@hotmail.com

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm coming from a different view as a female size queen, but that opinion just seems totally normal to me. It's the way I imagine all average or small guys think about guys with big dicks. Envy, sure, but also an understanding of why a hung guy should get more out of life. That manly respect, I guess.

Why is it inappropriate to respect a guy for having a big dick? I know I do.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm coming from a different view as a female size queen, but that opinion just seems totally normal to me. It's the way I imagine all average or small guys think about guys with big dicks. Envy, sure, but also an understanding of why a hung guy should get more out of life. That manly respect, I guess.

Why is it inappropriate to respect a guy for having a big dick? I know I do.

I used ti have a friend that saw my cock one day and ever since then he talked about it A LOT. It was ok at first then annoying and inappropriate. The only side to it, since i am straight, is he would talk about it no matter who was around. And lots of girls wanted to try it out.

mslbtwhn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope some of you have read my story WHEN WORDS FAIL -- it is posted in the fiction section now. While it is fiction, some of the "Tommy" character is based on the experiences of my boyfriend, whose cock is unusually large in both its soft and erect states -- soft, it is longer and thicker than the hard-ons of most of my previous lovers. He tells me that he has many locker room and urinal experiences in which complete or near strangers have made completely unsolicited remarks about his size: "Omigod! My wife would kill to get her hands on that!"; "Omigod! I'd kill to get my hands on that!"; "Your are so lucky/so blessed/so gifted...I wish I were so lucky/so blessed/so gifted..."; "You are the man, the man's man"; "You own this room". He has come to recognize that a great many men, both (apparently) straight and gay, do see size as a strict hierarchy and that the man with the most deserves honor and respect.
He says he used to find it strange and disconcerting but now he just accepts it and finds it mildly funny.
I find it incredibly hot!

Ken_G

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta agree with a lot of what's been said here.

To me, respect for cock size is just a natural impulse. I think well-hung guys should fuck more. And I find it exciting to know that they do.

B_llerasdf

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not gay at all, and I'd never do anything with a guy, but I totally appreciate giant cocks. I think the guy with the biggest cock in the room is the guy that "should be on top" like he's the superior among his peers. Don't misunderstand me. I don't think that he actually IS superior, but that his dick alone says that he SHOULD BE. I don't really understand public showers when you have a shower at home, but during my first year at college whenever I was in the locker room or in the shower I ALWAYS gave any bigger dude I saw a nod and a smile and a big thumbs up. It was a joke at first, but it really is kind of how I feel about it. A bigger guy deserves a little recognition. During the first semester by my count did this easily over 200 times to whatever bigger guy I saw naked. Of course a lot of the time it was the same guys because of when I showered but what's SO F*CKING AWSOME is that now it's become a thing at the college. A lot of the guys starting doing it and lots of smaller guys gave me "props" too because even though I'm not huge, I'm not small, sort of on medium larger side. I live off campus but the guys I know that still shower there say that almost ALL the guys do it now and new guys catch on real quick. They all love it. It's like "pecking order" whenever two guys see each other they look down to check each other out and give the nod and thumbs up to whoever's bigger. My friend said this one guy wears glasses and can't see sh*t without them so he just gives a thumbs up to everybody. LOL Lots of guys though can't really make up their minds who's bigger my friend says so they just give the thumbs up to each other. Crazy it's become a thing huh?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can take absolutely no credit for the size of my penis. It just happens to be the way it is. The very first time a guy made a positive comment about it I was very, very confused. All during my youth I was teased quite a bit about it. Then in college this random guy compliments my package. I had no idea what he was talking about, and I actually said "excuse me" to him. He thought I was going to hit him or something, but I really didn't know what he was talking about. He explained, and I was embarrassed.

I think it would be kind of neat to have my band mates respect me for having a whopper. They'd just as soon kick my arse than letting me get first in line to pick up my paycheck. Oh, that would also be good if I could get a bonus for packing meat.

No, sorry, just don't get it. I know it happens. I've had more men ask to see and touch than females. But it doesn't bug me if anyone wants to feel that way.