Hood Piercing

Bananasammich

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone have one? I'm thinking of getting a vertical hood piercing but I'm worried my hood is too short for it/scared something bad might happen if I did get one. I did the q-tip test and failed but I've heard that you can still get it done anyway sometimes. If you have one, what has your experience been like? Thanks!

I've had mine for a couple of years, healed quickly and has been a fun shiny addition to my sexual encounters with others as well as for masturbation. I did do the q-tip test prior to getting it and was able to fit it, as far as the shape/structure of your anatomy, the only thing you can go do is talk to a piercer and see :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got cunt-cringe just imagining, not sure I want to know.

If my clit could crawl inside, I think she might have while I comtemplated getting her little hood pierced.

Not that it doesn't sound like it might be sexy.... on someone else....

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone have one? I'm thinking of getting a vertical hood piercing but I'm worried my hood is too short for it/scared something bad might happen if I did get one. I did the q-tip test and failed but I've heard that you can still get it done anyway sometimes. If you have one, what has your experience been like? Thanks!
Agree with Faydreh, find a good piercing studio and go in for a consultation. If your body is not designed to accommodate a hood piercing, there are other options. I didn't do the q-tip test, but took my piercer's advice on types of piercings, placement, gauge, etc., all the things I was unsure about.

Good luck!

q-tip test?

Female Genital Piercings | The Piercing Bible (pics of q-tip test)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one a couple of years ago. Took it out because all good things cum to an end. :rolleyes: The area heals really quickly, and there is no scar, so why not? Give it a shot!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to get one, probably sometime this summer. Katt, a piercer with a fantastic reputation in her area gave me TONS of DETAILED advice. It is visible right on my profile, in my visitor messages. Just scroll down. The advice is rock-solid, and really helpful.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going to get one, probably sometime this summer. Katt, a piercer with a fantastic reputation in her area gave me TONS of DETAILED advice. It is visible right on my profile, in my visitor messages. Just scroll down. The advice is rock-solid, and really helpful.

Thanks AE!

I will def. look!

I don't know if it's age, going commando for the majority of my adult life in jeans and britches but I'm noticing a lot of reduced clit sensitivity and it's getting to the point where I'm exploring options like clitoral hood piercing.

The more good info. the better as far as I'm concerned.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My clitty finds cotton to be irritating. It doesn't like contact with anything absorbent. Maybe id I lube it first? I dunno. I expect my piercer to be able to look at it, or manipulate it, and know if he or she has enough room. Wouldn't be the first time a piercer refused to give me a piercing. *sigh* It never even occurred to me there might not be room.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I spend plenty of time one-on-one with my cunt, I just never even thought of lifting up the hood. For a start the visible bit of my clit is fairly small and the hood seems pretty damn tight, and for seconds I'm usually quite wet, so there's too much slippage for me to get a grip on the hood to lift it. I know the hood slides around on the clit, I have just never lifted it away from the clit or tried to insert anything between the two. It just never occurred to me to try.

erectionman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got mine done 3yrs ago,to have a matching set with my nipples,although my piercing is horizontal through hood.Glad i done it my husband always makes me cum first with his tongue,and my clit gets stimulated most of the time during intercourse.What more could a girl want,bite the bullet you won't regret it.Little pic for you,check out more in our album

Attachments

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I know the hood slides around on the clit, I have just never lifted it away from the clit or tried to insert anything between the two. It just never occurred to me to try.

Mine's tight too and it's certainly never occurred to me to try inserting anything. It's way too sensitive to go poking it with anything like a qtip. A slap or rub from a cock, a finger, a vibe: sure. But a qtip? Ouch!