Hook 'em Horns!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Shelby, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Shelby

Gold Member

May 17, 2004
    This is about Texas in general, not just football. However the game last night and the theme of this board prompted me to post...

Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome Texas prairie, each full of the Texas pride for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins.

The first one says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why just the other day a bull got loose in the corral and trampled ten men to death before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands."

The second cowboy refuses to be bettered. "Hell that ain't nothing. I was walking to the saloon yesterday and a twenty-foot rattlesnake slid out from nowhere and coiled up to strike me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp. And I'll be damned if I ain't still here today."

The two cowboys looked toward their friend and waited for his story. The third cowboy remained quiet, however, as he silently stirred the coals with his penis.

2. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

Nov 8, 2005
    only 2 things come from texas, steers and queers, and you dont look like a steer.
Draft saved Draft deleted