hook up sex? yes or no?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by allaussieguys@hotmail.com, Aug 19, 2006.

1. allaussieguys@hotmail.com

Hello,
    I found the guy on the net whos really cute, and he lives like 5 streets away.

Im a virgin and i want to have sex, and i see this as a chance. Im only 18, so i dont know if i should meet up and fuck him?

would it be awkward? would it be unsafe???

i have spoken to him a few times on the phone he looks pretty normally

what should i do?!

please help me

2. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

Don't lose your virginity to someone you randomly meet. That's tacky and itll always be in the back of your mind, not something relaly special and a little risky.

3. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    if anything, chat and email with him a few more times, if you two meet, meet somewhere in public first, who knows, you two might not click at all, don't rush it right away.

as for being a virgin at 18, nothing wrong with that, if you want to hold on to it till you meet someone special, I think that is cool, don't be in a huge rush to get laid for your first time.

4. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    And in addition, never shit outside your front door.

Five streets away is way too close. And you are only 18. If things turn sour it will be awkward for you (and perhaps your family) because both of you live in the same neighbourhood.

5. willie magnum 9.25

willie magnum 9.25 New Member

Don't just give your virginity to some guy you don't know. You will definitly regrete it later. This guy really doesnt give a f@*k about you. You want the first time to be special and not a one night stand a stranger.

6. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

On the other hand guy, there needs to be a first time for sex, like everything else. Life is not always romantic and perfect! Delve into your mind and make a choice! Then, if it is to have sex with this stranger, do it safely, by all means!:rolleyes: I doubt that you will regret whatever you decide!:smile:
    Donkey

8. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    umm.. to all of you who said hell regret giving it away to someone he doesnt know... do you all have vaginas?? i mean.. what the hell are you talking about?
    i "gave it away" to someone the same way this kid wants to.. i never regretted it.. i was FREAKING HAPPY AS SHIT that i wasnt a freaking virgin anymore.. and it was one of the best nights of my entire life! i also felt sick and ended up throwing up.. but uhh.. yeah.. dont be silly.. its just sex.. its not some kinda precious pearl he has to save for his one and only.. i think its time for this puritanical age to end. hes 18. thats old enough.. and as long as hes safe.. i dont see anything wrong with him wanting to do the same thing everyone else his age wants to.. *shrug*

Draft saved Draft deleted