1. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

What is the shortest time from meeting a girl/guy to when you had sex? How'd it go down?

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Instantly. Wonderfully (and safely and respectfully too).

But that's just been with men.

3. bgr_thn_avrg

bgr_thn_avrg New Member

Albums:
    Maybe an hour? We meet, we have sex, we go separate ways, or stay friends and hang out, or whatever. LOL, it sounds kind of lame, but being mysterious and not talking to them and just giving them the vibe across the room works. Like, yeah you're cute, but you are not my only option. When on of you go somewhere secluded, the other follows

4. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

5. the_reverend

Gold Member

meeting in person? same night, within a few hours...we'd talked online a few times before and she happened to be in town that night, so i picked her up, we went to a party for a little bit, went back to my place and had sex on my bedroom floor. she seemed to enjoy it. i really did not. lol. she went to sleep for a few hours, i watched TV and in the morning i gave her a ride back to her friend's place. we saw each other one other time, but didn't sleep together. worst sex of my life, so probably put me off "instant hook ups" quite a bit. ;)

6. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Last summer a few of my friends had their yachts docked at a water front bar and there was nothing to do but boat hop and drink and party and talk and dance and some really hot girl - blonde hair, blue eyes, amazing smile, outgoing saw me and chatted me up and we bar hopped for a couple of hours and when i drove us back to the boats and leaned over and kissed her good night it was an immediate sexual explosion and we fucked in my car. I don't remember her name or anything. But the sex was amazing. (always keep condoms in the glove box). : )

Draft saved Draft deleted