Hooked up with anyone on LPSG?

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Not yet, but I suppose there is a first time for everything. Had a few requests. Sadly, I think I'm more up for meeting someone interesting, versus finding someone with a Kielbasa between his legs. That said this is a big cock site. Who knows.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes. I swore I wouldn't do it, but two months ago in Genoa, I met up with a guy from here and we had a threesome with his girl. He is bi and has a great body and she is sexy with long black hair and just in heat constantly. So it was a pretty good weekend. :biggrin:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yup , several . Some I have met ON LPSG and some I brought to LPSG either before or after hooking up !
All but one of the hookups have been great Another one I flew to Houston for , was great sex , GOddamn what a great Capable ass he had but what a fukin loon too !

I don't so much these days though cause I have very little free time now . I went from having all the free time in the world until 2006 to now when just about all my time minus sleeping and PC time is spoken for . I have days off but never much notice otherwise I would be hooking up more !
I would like something more intimate yet open but this just isn't possible

HH

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most people know I have. I swore I never would, but I made an exception and I'm very glad I did. Since we met in August we've never been apart for more than 5 days. Yes, the big dick is great (wow is it great!!!) but he's an amazing guy and I'm very happy that we met. The only problem is explaining HOW we met! :)

Media
Twice.

First girl was someone I saw for the last year. We were friends, hung out, and hooked up from time to time.

Second girl came to visit me for the weekend. We had a great time and then sort of fell out of touch. We agreed to split the cost of her ticket but, even many months later, has made no effort to pay me back.