Hookin up with someone whos a dirty hooker

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I got a friend who is a dirty hooker straight up.

She's openly done quite a bit of hooking and I know she's been around.

All the people I have been with had zero to a few partners.

Idk i just feel like im bound to catch something off her but i want to bang the shit out of her. It's open on the table.

Should I just wrap it up and not worry about it? What about oral?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tell you what, buy a lotto ticket and see if you win a million dollars. You are more likely to win a million dollars than not catch something from her. The more sexual partners she has had, the more chances you have of catching something. The odds are against you. As for oral (blow job). Lets talk about herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis to name a few that can be transmitted via oral sex. I'm not saying don't have sex with her. Just keep in mind that you are taking your life (and every one else you sleep with after her) in your hands.

B_CoffeeWithCream

Experimental Member
Media
Tell you what, buy a lotto ticket and see if you win a million dollars. You are more likely to win a million dollars than not catch something from her. The more sexual partners she has had, the more chances you have of catching something. The odds are against you. As for oral (blow job). Lets talk about herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis to name a few that can be transmitted via oral sex. I'm not saying don't have sex with her. Just keep in mind that you are taking your life (and every one else you sleep with after her) in your hands.

jdoe-Just because someone does do sex for pay it does not mean that they have an STD. You've written about having sex with random men and women at swinger parties and sex clubs. Do you have such standards when you have sex with random men and women at sex clubs or swinger parties? :rolleyes: Did you get an STD? Just have her get tested, stop working for awhile, and use condoms.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
are you sure you want to have sex with a friend
let alone a friend who is a hooker
I mean to her everything thinks of her as pussy
you are her friend, and now you are going to think of her as pussy to?
I dunno
up to you

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jdoe-Just because someone does do sex for pay it does not mean that they have an STD. You've written about having sex with random men and women at swinger parties and sex clubs. Do you have such standards when you have sex with random men and women at sex clubs or swinger parties? :rolleyes: Did you get an STD? Just have her get tested, stop working for awhile, and use condoms.

He called her a dirty hooker. As opposed to a clean one.

This guy is playing roulette for all the wrong reasons. Other girls have vaginas too. This hooker is not the last of them.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a condom I'd only worry about herpes and HPV if you have intercourse. FOr oral without a condom you still have to worry about herpes.

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Let's see:

You can die from everything in the world, immediately, instantaneously, EXCLUDING your Hooker friend.

And you can die from her too.

Easy answer:
She goes and takes a blood test. The results are Neg. You go have great sex, because unlike 98% of the women in the world, she actually has Sexual Skill, because she does it for a living.

Alternative Universe (Parallel):
You die, badly. Not a question of if, only of How and When.
I would much rather die from a dirty hooker, than a plane crash......

'Nuff Said.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're going to worry about it, and clearly you are, I get the sense that either you don't have much experience, or you really don't want to do her.

Why do you call her "dirty"? I've known a fair number of women who worked in various parts of the sex industry; they tended to be cleaner than their average "respectable" counterparts. Do you call her "dirty" because she is careless about cleanliness, or because you don't respect her?

I suggest you work thru your own issues before you start projecting them onto her.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
assuming, for a moment, that this isn't a troll..

hit it and tell us about it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got a friend who is a dirty hooker straight up.
What makes her so dirty?
She's openly done quite a bit of hooking
Openly? For shame. She should be doing it in secret, right?
and I know she's been around.
Oh my god! She's had sex more than once? :eek:
All the people I have been with had zero to a few partners.
Let me guess...because that's what they told you, right?
Idk i just feel like im bound to catch something off her but i want to bang the shit out of her. It's open on the table.
Not if you fuck her in the ear. Just sayin'
Should I just wrap it up and not worry about it? What about oral?
Nah. Why wrap it when you can add a sense of danger?

Normally I ignore this kind of crap but this was too funny to pass up. :biggrin1:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Condoms break.

Personally, I wouldn't risk it. I'm not having sex with anyone again unless I know they don't have any diseases. Which is not the same as them telling me that they 'know' or 'think' they are "clean".