Hooking Up At Pride

loveramsey16

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm going to a big city pride later this month with friends. It's on the other side of the country so I won't know anyone. There's a lot of things I'm excited to do, but I've never gotten a BJ before and I want to have that happen. How would be the best way to go about that? Do you just walk up to someone and say, Hi, I'm Jamie, [small talk], wanna suck my cock? (also please don't ask where I'm going or offer to suck me, i want to do this on my own, thanks)

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Clearly you are not very experienced, so let me break it down for you this way. If you're having a nice conversation with someone that you find attractive, and they find you attractive, you'll know when it's time to suggest moving things back to someone's apartment or your hotel room.

While it's not unheard of for someone to just straight up ask someone to blow them, it's usually done with a little more tact. Granted, in a highly sexually-charged situation -- maybe when everyone is drunk and horny in a dark corner of a dance club or bar -- that kind of straight to the point (or straight to the blowing, as the case may be) might actually be seen as very sexy. But it's all about the situation.

Frankly, you're probably better off posting on Grindr or Scruff that you're looking for your first blowjob and asking people to help you out. Then maybe you can go to the pride events and not be so thirsty that you blurt out requests for blowjobs. :)

Frankly, you're probably better off posting on Grindr or Scruff that you're looking for your first blowjob and asking people to help you out.
^ This.

You will be swarmed with eager cocksuckers. BUT! Don't be reckless. Try and choose wisely, lest you end up with a raging, unsafe addict on your hands.

Reactions: winesthel945