Hooking up with girls from websites

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by HungYoungFullOfCum, Aug 19, 2007.

1. HungYoungFullOfCum

HungYoungFullOfCum New Member

Albums:
    Anyone have tips on doing so? I've hooked up with a suicide girl, but there's so many of them it's probably not real hard to do, haha.

Anyone have good stories???

2. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I know a girl who became a SuicideGirl after I already knew her. Sadly we never had sex, she is really sexy.
    I've hooked up with two other girls who have done a lot of similar *alt* modeling... not SGs... and niether of them did I come to know through their work. The fact that they modeled was entirely peripheral to our meeting and relationships.
    I imagine it's much harder to get with a girl if you just approach them as a fan or one among the drooling masses on their website. Then you really don't stand out unless you've done something to make you more famous than they are. Better to meet them under normal circumstances like you would any other girl.

3. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Going commando, while working backstage, at a strip club, seemed to do the trick (specially since my still breathing is enough to get me horny).

Draft saved Draft deleted