hooking up with ladies outside my race/ethnicity

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a small town, and Im a 31 year old caucasian guy. Ive never "been with" or been out with anyone other than white girls. Im curious to date women outside my race, like Asian, African American, Hispanic, etc...Ive been open to it before, but i live in such a small town area, in the rural part of NY State...its not like the west coast where I visited when there were larger numbers of different races of people, and interracially mixed and stuff, that was very common out there.

Its something Ive been curious about , Im not sure how I would go about meeting someone different than me, ethnically. part of it is a numbers game, but then again, if I do see someone of a different race who is interesting, Im not in the right place or right time, or I dont know if anyone of other races are open to hooking up with white guys.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a small town, and Im a 31 year old caucasian guy. Ive never "been with" or been out with anyone other than white girls. Im curious to date women outside my race, like Asian, African American, Hispanic, etc...Ive been open to it before, but i live in such a small town area, in the rural part of NY State...its not like the west coast where I visited when there were larger numbers of different races of people, and interracially mixed and stuff, that was very common out there.

Its something Ive been curious about , Im not sure how I would go about meeting someone different than me, ethnically. part of it is a numbers game, but then again, if I do see someone of a different race who is interesting, Im not in the right place or right time, or I dont know if anyone of other races are open to hooking up with white guys.
I have one question . . .why? :confused: Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with interracial dating. My bf is white and I'm black. It's just on this site I've seen a lot of guys set out on a virtual quest to fuck a person from each continent, country and race. Often because of some urban legend which is totally untrue. Asian women are not tighter, black women are not more wild, etc.

If you are in upstate NewYork most of the mid-west and many parts of the south you're screwed. You may as well just date white people cause tthats whats there.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I live in Cali
and i've yet to date outside my race...how did this happen?
And I mean date in the very formal sense of the world. Like go somewhere....well now that I think about it I guess I dated a white girl once.

But that was just once. And it was more like fwb...

...What I'm trying to say is. It can be hard. Going on a quest, and trying to do it normally doesn't cut it. Just let it happen to you. Ya know...the Bare Neccessaties kinda thing.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the problem is that you are looking for something specific. Instead, just go to an area where there is a mix of people and keep an open mind. Date ladies. If they happen to be outside of your race, then that is just random luck. But dont make it a goal. Get to know the person. More than likey, everyone is Americanized anyway and the only main difference will be skin color. Once you get deeper, then you get the culture shock issues.

Oilfieldtrash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good thread you started, CJC. And good responses from NJQT, Idris and Wish. I'm a white man, but I only sleep with Latin women. I've fathered eight babies with Mexican women. I don't dislike white women, or any other ethnicities, it's just that I grew up around Latino men and I grew comfortable with Hispanic culture. My parents divorced when I was 11 years old and my mom's subsequent boyfriends, and husbands, were all Latino men. I have three brothers, all fathered by my dad. But after the divorce, my mom gave birth to 5 more babies, all Latino/White multi-ethnic children. I lost my virginity, at age 16, to a beautiful mexican girl one year older then me. She became my first child's mother a year later. She and I remain best friends, all these years later.

I speak English occasionally, but at home and at work I only speak Spanish (I work on a rig crew with 7 Hispanic men... no one speaks English, ever). My male friends are all Mexican men and my lovers are all Mexican women, except one woman from El Salvador who bore me two boys (they are here with me). My double-wide trailer is home to three of my eight kids. My current girlfriend is a Mexican beauty who works as a housekeeper in a local hotel and is a great mother to my kids, even though she is not their birth mother. She's 5 months pregnant with Trash's ninth child, another boy! Yeah!

My two girls and six boys have all the love that parents can give. The kids I don't have with me are with their mothers, either in the USA or Mexico. Mexican women are the best in my opinion, both in bed and as loving mothers to their children. Some may disagree, but interracial sex (and love) works for me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I disagree with is your seeming inability to use a condom! :261: What about diseases? Seriously dude, 9 children by how many different women?!? :angryfire2: Sounds like you didn't bother to marry any of them either. :irked: You're like Johnny Appleseed, only it's your seed you are dropping in each town you visit. :mad: Do you like Mexican women because they never tell you, "no glove, no love?"

Good thread you started, CJC. And good responses from NJQT, Idris and Wish. I'm a white man, but I only sleep with Latin women. I've fathered eight babies with Mexican women. I don't dislike white women, or any other ethnicities, it's just that I grew up around Latino men and I grew comfortable with Hispanic culture. My parents divorced when I was 11 years old and my mom's subsequent boyfriends, and husbands, were all Latino men. I have three brothers, all fathered by my dad. But after the divorce, my mom gave birth to 5 more babies, all Latino/White multi-ethnic children. I lost my virginity, at age 16, to a beautiful mexican girl one year older then me. She became my first child's mother a year later. She and I remain best friends, all these years later.

I speak English occasionally, but at home and at work I only speak Spanish (I work on a rig crew with 7 Hispanic men... no one speaks English, ever). My male friends are all Mexican men and my lovers are all Mexican women, except one woman from El Salvador who bore me two boys (they are here with me). My double-wide trailer is home to three of my eight kids. My current girlfriend is a Mexican beauty who works as a housekeeper in a local hotel and is a great mother to my kids, even though she is not their birth mother. She's 5 months pregnant with Trash's ninth child, another boy! Yeah!

My two girls and six boys have all the love that parents can give. The kids I don't have with me are with their mothers, either in the USA or Mexico. Mexican women are the best in my opinion, both in bed and as loving mothers to their children. Some may disagree, but interracial sex (and love) works for me.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, ok, bad idea to post...I would blow up my post if I could. Its just a curiosity, I will probably most likely date white ladies, and probably marry a white lady and have white kids...By probability, not by narrowmindedness...now with myself being single and curious, its natural to be curious about different types of ladies as far as personality, or skin color, hair color, ethnic origin, hey why not....

Im not really out looking for different ethnic ladies,...heck I barely find any white ladies to even talk to around this small town area, so I dont exactly get to hook up or date or whatever very much, They're either all taken, married, have 8 kids or covered in tats or something, or live in trailers or whatever, or just mean, not very nice. or something.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, ok, bad idea to post...I would blow up my post if I could. Its just a curiosity, I will probably most likely date white ladies, and probably marry a white lady and have white kids...By probability, not by narrowmindedness...now with myself being single and curious, its natural to be curious about different types of ladies as far as personality, or skin color, hair color, ethnic origin, hey why not....

Im not really out looking for different ethnic ladies,...heck I barely find any white ladies to even talk to around this small town area, so I dont exactly get to hook up or date or whatever very much, They're either all taken, married, have 8 kids or covered in tats or something, or live in trailers or whatever, or just mean, not very nice. or something.

No, not a bad idea to post! You are open minded and curious about the people and world outside your humble hamlet. I don't consider that a bad thing. I do think you should give serious thought to moving though. As you have already stated even the white women in your area don't appeal to you, for very good reasons.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I dunno, I think Asian women might be tighter... but I have not slept with all of them so it's hard to say for certain. I like the bodytypes you usually see on Latinas, and I really like Redhair and freckles (either but both together are awsome) so I often wind up intereted in Latin women and Irish/Scotish lasses. (I also LOVE the accents of both nationalities)
I am often also drawn to black women, not all of them of course but generally when I find a girl that is a Boxing fan she is black. And I love Boxing so much, that it gets my attention when a girl is able to really talk to me about Boxing. Not just I talk and she listens to be nice but when she has real input on the subject. I actually get shocked for a second and have to let it sink in that yes indeed I am talking to a girl that likes Boxing. Like just recently I found out a girl I work with has an autographed photo of Joe Frazier. I was like damn, I'm impressed. (She's cute to)
The only thing is if the girl has a hangup about it then I just get annoyed. Like I worked with this one girl years ago, and she used to point out to me that she was black. It's like she thought I was colorblind or something. She did it so often that I was like sweety I can see honest I know your black. She was a very nice girl tho.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the line in the movie Hostel where the weird guy in the apron is asking the guy trying to escape a bunch of questions on how he should kill his victim.

I am paraphrasing but he says something like, "You know, I have been all over the world and fuck every kind of women out there. I discovered, that it is pretty much the same everywhere you go. A pussy is a pussy."

D

deleted356736

I've had sex with more women of different races than I can possibly recall, but in every single case it was because I was attracted to the woman. It may be an American obsession to categorise and be fascinated by race, but this is not the case for the rest of us.

What makes a difference is culture, and Asian culture in relation to sex is different to African is different to European and so on. But the women themselves are not so different, beyond the influences of the cultures they have been raised in.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had sex with more women of different races than I can possibly recall, but in every single case it was because I was attracted to the woman. It may be an American obsession to categorise and be fascinated by race, but this is not the case for the rest of us.

What makes a difference is culture, and Asian culture in relation to sex is different to African is different to European and so on. But the women themselves are not so different, beyond the influences of the cultures they have been raised in.
Who are the rest of us? Actually the rest of the world can be even worse.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

It wasn't a bad post, it was an honest one. I like asian girls. Some guys like girls with big tits. Some guys like women with big asses. Some guys like intellectual girls. Some guys like their girls dumb as dirt.

In reality it is a combination of traits and factors that will determine attraction.

As Sexxx said, if you want diversity, go to NYC, you will find every possible type of woman.

BJ89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ha love it. Asian this, Latin that, Black him, White her. I dont see what the difference is. a cock is a cock. a pussy is a pussy. I've been with guys and girls of all ethniticy and not because im out to sex around the world but because i keep an open mind

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It surprises me how race still has so much importance particularly in the US.
They should start teaching people that the only race is the human race then we can all get along together!
The only difference between "races" is appearance, once your cock is inside her she won't feel any different to the type of girl you're used to.

zorro_red

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately/fortunately I have only done it with white girls even though I'm of East Indian origin. It was too much of a hassle since I found Indian girls to be a bit conservative when it comes to pre-marital sex. I know why it happens(since I'm of that background) but it just felt a waste of time trying to convince the 3-4 Indian girls that I dated.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a small town, and Im a 31 year old caucasian guy. Ive never "been with" or been out with anyone other than white girls. Im curious to date women outside my race, like Asian, African American, Hispanic, etc...

Its something Ive been curious about , Im not sure how I would go about meeting someone different than me, ethnically.

I'm a white guy too and the curious thing is that it's the opposite for me, I've only been with non-white women. But I guess that's because of where I live. This wasn't deliberate on my part either, it's mostly like because of what Wish said:

More than likey, everyone is Americanized anyway and the only main difference will be skin color.

Since we're mostly all from the same culture, the different colors are more of a "oh, cool" thing rather than a "I wonder if I'm psychologically compatible with those _____ girls" thing. The latinas, the creole, and now the half black/half white girl are all because they just happen to be the human individuals I was most compatible with in terms of personality, interests, temperament, likes/dislikes, maturity, etc.

Intercultural isn't the same thing as interracial, imo. The latter shouldn't matter as long as you're more or less on the same wavelength upstairs (or at all rather, but you know what I mean).

They should start teaching people that the only race is the human race then we can all get along together!

Yeah, this occurred to me back in middle school or so. When I think of race, I think of species. So I started to think "there's only one race, but different breeds, just like in pets!" :tongue: I've never said that out loud though, since 'ethnicity' is probably the more appropriate term, isntead of 'breed'. :tongue:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been curious about non-Asian women and what women from different cultures have to offer. The only curse is that you have to pick ONE to settle down with because that is the law in America. I dated girls from different cultures in NYC in my 20s and by the time I was 28, I wanted to explore other cultures outside of the US because even the ones in NYC have become Americanized which enforces dongalong's point of why I will not use the word "race" but the word "culture" which is the way of the people from that part of the world.
I do blame the fact that I am single on this curiosity because I can't make my mind up on one type. I travelled to different parts of the world and find their cultures fascinating. I like the passionate culture of South America, the artsy and sophisticated culture of Europe, and the relaxed culture of the Carribean. In dating a woman of different culture, there is always something you can exchange culturally between the woman and yourself. This is one advantage that is appealing to me when I date outside my culture. On the other hand, some guys stick to their own culture find relating to their own culture more appealing because they are comfortable with it but I find that boring.

Last edited: