franco9828

Expert Member
Media
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been reading multiple erotic stories here more recently because it reminded me of my time in college. I had an interesting experience during my time as a college student, however some might say it was more wild. Initially, I started reading all these hot college stories from here because I needed an escape from my dull corporate life. But after sharing a couple stories with an old college bud who I got to see last week, I realized how hot and fun our experiences were so, I figured it’s time to share my story now:

It was 2010, somewhere in deep Virginia, I was a freshman studying Business. Not my first choice, but my father (an established businessman) controlled most of my life when I was younger. Our family has a big company all over East Coast and we came from a wealthy background, so it’s safe to say that I was very much spoiled and foolish when I was a teenager. I’m half-Asian, half-White, 6’2 with dark brown hair, played wrestling when I was in high school, so I have an athletic build, and have always been charismatic and a people-pleaser. I was 18 and horny. Always horny. And I knew, that l’d be living a different life than before now that I don’t share the same roof with my parents. I’ve always been a little rebellious. My parents would always catch me sneaking girls in my room when I was in high school and I have also experimented with a few guys as well. So having more freedom made me want to liberate more. Fuck more. Try all of it. Especially since I had my own dorm room with no roommates.

It’s not surprising that I joined a fraternity and instantly became really good friends with our football team. And by middle of first semester, I was probably known by most of the students in my university. I was always around men full of testosterone and hot sorority girls. By the end of the first semester, I’ve probably already fucked 10 girls and made out with multiple guys in my class. Everyone knew I was bisexual. I never hid it. And most of the girls started spreading the word on how great I am in bed. So I had a reputation for a freshman lad.

It was 2 days before spring break, just finishing finals week, and our frat threw one of the biggest party that year. Almost everyone that’s still in the campus was there. But some had already left for vacation, so the dorms were pretty empty at this point. Now, my sex drive usually ramps up when I’m drunk. And since this will be my last party before I go back to my family’s house, I wanted to leave it with a bang. An orgy. Now I had already made out with 2 girls prior to having this idea, so it wasn’t hard to find people I could fuck. After a couple whispers and text messages, I found myself with 2 girls and 2 guys.

All the girls were my past hookups, one of the guys was someone I’ve sucked before, and the other one was his discreet Basketball star boyfriend. It was around 2 am when we went to my dorm, which was completely empty now, and I invited everyone to my room. I’ve always wanted to fuck multiple people all at once. So I was already hard before we even entered my room. As soon as that door shut, I grabbed one of the girls and started making out with her. She was blonde, tall, and skinny. Everyone was watching us for a minute until the other girl started joining. I immediately removed my shirt, revealing my hard rock abs and nice pecs, and saw the two guys staring at me. I could see their bulge through their pants staring at me first. So I grabbed the hands of the guy I’ve sucked before and put it inside my wet pants. He started rubbing it as his discreet boyfriend watched us. It was so hot hearing the two hottest girls make out next to me, while this stud basketball athlete watched his boyfriend rubbed my hard 6 inch cock. The girls started undressing and the guy started to unzip my pants. I was wearing my tighty whities but everyone could see my large dick print because of all the precum I’ve made. The athlete started rubbing himself as he stares at my hot body. Looking at his boyfriend’s lips pressing on my underwear while I play with my nipples. One of the girls went behind my back and started licking my triceps, while the other girl kneeled to lick my undies too. “Take off my soaked underwear” I said to the athlete. He was nervous and very much not used to this, but I know he wanted to taste this. His boyfriend reaches for his hand and pulls him closer slowly. His eyes still locked on my musky underwear, he slowly comes closer to it as his boyfriend unbuckles his pants. His skinny large cock swings up as his boyfriend pulls his boxers down. I could hear the girl behind me fingering herself as she stares at this guy’s dick. It was gorgeous and dripping with precum. lt made my dick twitch. He removes his shirt and looks up at me as his boyfriends guides him closer to my dick. “Remove my underwear with your teeth” I said. So he slowly kneels down and bites the garter, one of the girls help him pull it down. My pubes rubs on this guys cheeks while the girl behind me yanks my undies down completely. My dick whips on this guy’s nose. His boyfriend, staring in awe, jerking his meat, while the girls are all fingering themselves now. Before this stud athlete takes on my angry dick, he takes a big whiff and smells every inch of it. His boyfriend joins him while the girls grab my hands to cup their pussy. I felt like I was in heaven at this point.
Then, the stud starts putting it in his wet mouth as his boyfriend starts to slurp my low hangers. Fuck it felt so good! I make out with one of the girls violently as my fingers start going down the blonde chick’s wet pussy.
We slowly made our way on the floor to which one of the girls start to ride me. With her warm tight pussy bouncing on my dick, she makes out with one of the girls kneeling next to me. I use my free hand to fuck the girl kneeling down and played with her pussy with my long wet fingers. One of the guys sat on my face as I devour his smooth pink hole. I could tell he was enjoying my tongue inside him by his loud moans filling up the entire dorm. His stud boyfriend stands in front of him as he strokes his long veiny dick. We stayed in this position for a bit until one of the girls started cumming.

We take a pause and make our way onto bed and all I could think of was pumping my throbbing dick in that athlete’s ass while I eat some pussy. So I pushed the stud on my bed as I stand on the edge. His boyfriend spits on my dick as I slowly enter his tight hairy hole. One of the girls then hops on the bed and stands in front of me. Since she was short and my bed was tall, her leaking pussy was directly in front of my face. She grabs my hair hard as I start to eat her out. Meanwhile, one of the guys start to kiss my ass cheeks and slowly insert his finger inside me. The blonde girl who just cummed watches us by the edge of the bed as she smells my underwear and fingers herself again.

After 2 minutes of the hottest sex of my life, I explode in that man’s ass and the girl squirts on my chest. As soon as I removed my dick from that ass, his boyfriend hurries to finish on his cum-filled ass as well, as the blonde chic screams in pleasure one last time.

Our moans and screams definitely were heard all over the building. But the dorm was basically empty, so we didn’t give a fuck. We all showered together at the communal bathroom and went to Waffle House after as my treat. We all became really close friends after that. Little did I know that this was just one of our many adventures together.

I would say this was the best sex of my life but it sadly wasn’t. I’ve lost touch on most of them now, last I heard one of the guys went to Asia after college while the other went to West Coast. The blonde chic moved to NY after junior year and the other girl got married right after college. I have them all on facebook but have never bother to messaged the as I know we all have our own lives now.
But I’m not gonna lie, sometimes I still fantasize about this night from time to time and would be my go-to scene whenever I’m jerking off in the middle of the night.

Soccerman8880

Admired Member
Media
I’ve been reading multiple erotic stories here more recently because it reminded me of my time in college. I had an interesting experience during my time as a college student, however some might say it was more wild. Initially, I started reading all these hot college stories from here because I needed an escape from my dull corporate life. But after sharing a couple stories with an old college bud who I got to see last week, I realized how hot and fun our experiences were so, I figured it’s time to share my story now:

It was 2010, somewhere in deep Virginia, I was a freshman studying Business. Not my first choice, but my father (an established businessman) controlled most of my life when I was younger. Our family has a big company all over East Coast and we came from a wealthy background, so it’s safe to say that I was very much spoiled and foolish when I was a teenager. I’m half-Asian, half-White, 6’2 with dark brown hair, played wrestling when I was in high school, so I have an athletic build, and have always been charismatic and a people-pleaser. I was 18 and horny. Always horny. And I knew, that l’d be living a different life than before now that I don’t share the same roof with my parents. I’ve always been a little rebellious. My parents would always catch me sneaking girls in my room when I was in high school and I have also experimented with a few guys as well. So having more freedom made me want to liberate more. Fuck more. Try all of it. Especially since I had my own dorm room with no roommates.

It’s not surprising that I joined a fraternity and instantly became really good friends with our football team. And by middle of first semester, I was probably known by most of the students in my university. I was always around men full of testosterone and hot sorority girls. By the end of the first semester, I’ve probably already fucked 10 girls and made out with multiple guys in my class. Everyone knew I was bisexual. I never hid it. And most of the girls started spreading the word on how great I am in bed. So I had a reputation for a freshman lad.

It was 2 days before spring break, just finishing finals week, and our frat threw one of the biggest party that year. Almost everyone that’s still in the campus was there. But some had already left for vacation, so the dorms were pretty empty at this point. Now, my sex drive usually ramps up when I’m drunk. And since this will be my last party before I go back to my family’s house, I wanted to leave it with a bang. An orgy. Now I had already made out with 2 girls prior to having this idea, so it wasn’t hard to find people I could fuck. After a couple whispers and text messages, I found myself with 2 girls and 2 guys.

All the girls were my past hookups, one of the guys was someone I’ve sucked before, and the other one was his discreet Basketball star boyfriend. It was around 2 am when we went to my dorm, which was completely empty now, and I invited everyone to my room. I’ve always wanted to fuck multiple people all at once. So I was already hard before we even entered my room. As soon as that door shut, I grabbed one of the girls and started making out with her. She was blonde, tall, and skinny. Everyone was watching us for a minute until the other girl started joining. I immediately removed my shirt, revealing my hard rock abs and nice pecs, and saw the two guys staring at me. I could see their bulge through their pants staring at me first. So I grabbed the hands of the guy I’ve sucked before and put it inside my wet pants. He started rubbing it as his discreet boyfriend watched us. It was so hot hearing the two hottest girls make out next to me, while this stud basketball athlete watched his boyfriend rubbed my hard 6 inch cock. The girls started undressing and the guy started to unzip my pants. I was wearing my tighty whities but everyone could see my large dick print because of all the precum I’ve made. The athlete started rubbing himself as he stares at my hot body. Looking at his boyfriend’s lips pressing on my underwear while I play with my nipples. One of the girls went behind my back and started licking my triceps, while the other girl kneeled to lick my undies too. “Take off my soaked underwear” I said to the athlete. He was nervous and very much not used to this, but I know he wanted to taste this. His boyfriend reaches for his hand and pulls him closer slowly. His eyes still locked on my musky underwear, he slowly comes closer to it as his boyfriend unbuckles his pants. His skinny large cock swings up as his boyfriend pulls his boxers down. I could hear the girl behind me fingering herself as she stares at this guy’s dick. It was gorgeous and dripping with precum. lt made my dick twitch. He removes his shirt and looks up at me as his boyfriends guides him closer to my dick. “Remove my underwear with your teeth” I said. So he slowly kneels down and bites the garter, one of the girls help him pull it down. My pubes rubs on this guys cheeks while the girl behind me yanks my undies down completely. My dick whips on this guy’s nose. His boyfriend, staring in awe, jerking his meat, while the girls are all fingering themselves now. Before this stud athlete takes on my angry dick, he takes a big whiff and smells every inch of it. His boyfriend joins him while the girls grab my hands to cup their pussy. I felt like I was in heaven at this point.
Then, the stud starts putting it in his wet mouth as his boyfriend starts to slurp my low hangers. Fuck it felt so good! I make out with one of the girls violently as my fingers start going down the blonde chick’s wet pussy.
We slowly made our way on the floor to which one of the girls start to ride me. With her warm tight pussy bouncing on my dick, she makes out with one of the girls kneeling next to me. I use my free hand to fuck the girl kneeling down and played with her pussy with my long wet fingers. One of the guys sat on my face as I devour his smooth pink hole. I could tell he was enjoying my tongue inside him by his loud moans filling up the entire dorm. His stud boyfriend stands in front of him as he strokes his long veiny dick. We stayed in this position for a bit until one of the girls started cumming.

We take a pause and make our way onto bed and all I could think of was pumping my throbbing dick in that athlete’s ass while I eat some pussy. So I pushed the stud on my bed as I stand on the edge. His boyfriend spits on my dick as I slowly enter his tight hairy hole. One of the girls then hops on the bed and stands in front of me. Since she was short and my bed was tall, her leaking pussy was directly in front of my face. She grabs my hair hard as I start to eat her out. Meanwhile, one of the guys start to kiss my ass cheeks and slowly insert his finger inside me. The blonde girl who just cummed watches us by the edge of the bed as she smells my underwear and fingers herself again.

After 2 minutes of the hottest sex of my life, I explode in that man’s ass and the girl squirts on my chest. As soon as I removed my dick from that ass, his boyfriend hurries to finish on his cum-filled ass as well, as the blonde chic screams in pleasure one last time.

Our moans and screams definitely were heard all over the building. But the dorm was basically empty, so we didn’t give a fuck. We all showered together at the communal bathroom and went to Waffle House after as my treat. We all became really close friends after that. Little did I know that this was just one of our many adventures together.

I would say this was the best sex of my life but it sadly wasn’t. I’ve lost touch on most of them now, last I heard one of the guys went to Asia after college while the other went to West Coast. The blonde chic moved to NY after junior year and the other girl got married right after college. I have them all on facebook but have never bother to messaged the as I know we all have our own lives now.
But I’m not gonna lie, sometimes I still fantasize about this night from time to time and would be my go-to scene whenever I’m jerking off in the middle of the night.
tighty whites in 2010? damn...

franco9828

Expert Member
Media
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... Believe it or not. All the straight guys I hooked up with now got married and have kids.
that is true, almost all the guys ive played around with in college are now happily married with kids. not surprised that half are going through divorce right now. youd be surprised how many straight guys have “tried it”. i even know one straight man who went to college in DC, he’s currently big in politics now and running for governor, but one of my buddies (who i hooked up with in junior year) have hooked up with him twice. yes he’s still straight. and if i remember correctly he topped HARD. we used to have a funny nickname for him but I cant say here as it’s too personal

4_men

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s a nice story. I enjoy a lot. And please let’s stop being this politically correctness. If a man who was always fucking women also fucks with one man, it makes him bisexual. Or he was either drunk or drugged. If not, he wouldn’t do something he is not attracted to! I am not at all attracted to women so I cannot consider myself bisexual. Coz I won’t even try it! Really bored of this “ I identify as …” bullshit!

4_men

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Practically every dude I hooked up with at UT Austin was "straight" with a girlfriend. Even a couple of married guys.
They were fucking bisexual. Just because they keep fucking women doesn’t label them as straight. Let’s grow the fuck up!