Hooking Up

ronnybigone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FIrst of all, i'm not judging anyone on any way i describe them it is just my way of clarify things.

Lately, i've hooked up with two guys a little old than myself and I honestly felt no pleasure whatsoever. i wasn't attracted to neither of them but i wanted head so i went through with it just for the hell of it. honestly, i didn't feel any pleasure nor did i feel any different than when i walked in. actually i was thinking about what i was going to cook for dinner! i don't know why i didn't feel anything maybe wasn't it because i was attracted to them. I don't know if i should just quit hooking up for the time being until i find someone physically attracted to, or just stop all in general.

I hope i wasn't just rambling, kind of was contemplating the whole situation and need some input.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes shooting your load is so mechanical - non emotional, it is just like walking away from a urinal. What do you think of right after you pee ???

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I kind of get what you're saying. You got no emotional satisfaction out of these encounters, and so they felt pointless, and you're wondering if you were wrong to have done them.

Well, maybe you were and maybe you weren't. But either way you've learned something. I don't think you need to stop having sex altogether, but you do need to stop having sex just for the sake of having sex. You've discovered that that isn't enough for you anymore, so accept what you're telling yourself and make a change.

Next time you hook up, make sure it's with someone you have real chemistry with. I'm not saying it has to be love, but at least smeone who does get your attention and who you're not going to regret having hooked up with afterwards.

And if you find yourself considering back-sliding into bad behaviour, just remember this thread.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah man, there is no emotional or mental attachment. You are better off jacking at home and using your energy for scouting trade to do other things.

Once you leave and do other things you may have interests again or you may find other ways to hook up that are emotionally and mentally gratifying.

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
FIrst of all, i'm not judging anyone on any way i describe them it is just my way of clarify things.

Lately, i've hooked up with two guys a little old than myself and I honestly felt no pleasure whatsoever. i wasn't attracted to neither of them but i wanted head so i went through with it just for the hell of it. honestly, i didn't feel any pleasure nor did i feel any different than when i walked in. actually i was thinking about what i was going to cook for dinner! i don't know why i didn't feel anything maybe wasn't it because i was attracted to them. I don't know if i should just quit hooking up for the time being until i find someone physically attracted to, or just stop all in general.

I hope i wasn't just rambling, kind of was contemplating the whole situation and need some input.
some people, men and women alike are wired that way. thr has to be a level of emotional as well as physical attraction for you to have anythn sexual with someone, accept thats the way you are and avoid random hook-ups until u find someone u have the hots for, could be intense physical attraction,sexual tension or love.