Hookup For Big Cocks & Women

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I've often thought it would be a good idea to have a website that put guys with big cocks (verified) with women who want sex with a big cock. Does anyone know of such a site? Any women who think this is a good idea?

I know there are women who prefer big ones, and others who want to try a large cock (they've told me).

Comments?

-Ranger

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Years ago there was The Hung Jury. Not sure if they're still around. Why not just start a group on LPSG?

That's a good idea. Just didn't want to duplicate a site that already exists. Also, this seems to be s site where there are more men than women (as you'd expect since it's a support group for large penises).

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a question do folks actually hook up from meeting online. I've seen more threads of folks looking to hook up and saying they can't. Members leave this site because they don't hook up with anyone. Would it be better if there was a big dick tour? When horse hung men come in town and have party? The swinger circle (interracial ones) have been known to through parties and gather folks in.

I'm just looking at another venue to get what everyone wants. You know what I mean?

B_blackupspackage9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how about a group/site that VERIFIES BOTH sides?!
sooooooooo many fakes. but sooo much pussy out there LOL.
although, I cant complain, just tore up this piece of married white pussy from this site.
name is njdianenj
email is ddnj1971@gmail.com
got her address too LOL j/k

LYS4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:smile:I've never had a big man but would really love to try one without all the aggro involved finding one , plus the fact I'm married and can't do the going out every night thing , so I think it would be a great idea if we did have a hookup

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is example how the swinger circut parties move around, just married couples who are interested in meeting huge dick men. You guys should talk to Brutus Black (www.brutusblack.com ) I have his email so you can send me an email and I'll hook you up.

PLEASE look out of the race and look at the system. There's a need of folks who want big dick men, there's way of getting married folks and huge dick bulls together on a national level that isn't brand new. Also folks get tested as well before the events! So its a win win for everyone.

:smile:I've never had a big man but would really love to try one without all the aggro involved finding one , plus the fact I'm married and can't do the going out every night thing , so I think it would be a great idea if we did have a hookup