Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, so I was on some dating apps the other day, not looking for anything, just bored, when a really cute guy hit me up. We talked for a while and hit it off, hes my type and he proposed that we could maybe meet and hook up. The thing is, I havent done hookups before, and there is a pretty big age gap between the both of us; I have had sexual relationships in the past, but with people I already knew, and I havent experimented alot.
Are there any people on here who went on hookups with people older than them? And did you regret it?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always like guys my age, but as I got older younger guys started showing up more and more, and I married a guy 20 years younger then me … and I’m still having a very good luck with younger man.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, so I was on some dating apps the other day, not looking for anything, just bored, when a really cute guy hit me up. We talked for a while and hit it off, hes my type and he proposed that we could maybe meet and hook up. The thing is, I havent done hookups before, and there is a pretty big age gap between the both of us; I have had sexual relationships in the past, but with people I already knew, and I havent experimented alot.
Are there any people on here who went on hookups with people older than them? And did you regret it?
I've been in age gap relationships basically my whole life, it's my preference

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am an older man. In the past few years all of my hookups have been with men younger. There have been times when to age different has been as much as 40 years or more. My husband is 16 years younger than me. I have a very high libido, he does not because of meds. Thus we have an open relationship .

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was just out of my virginity I met up with loads of older guys, 40/50 years my senior and had great sex, learned so many things about sex, spread my wings as well as my legs and loved every guy who came. Now the boot is on the other foot and young guys just find it irresistible shagging an older geezer - or being shagged.

Reactions: beginner63

FanOfMrMagoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think I didn't regret it once to hookup with someone with an age gap. I'm mostly attracted to younger women (20-26) and older guys (35-52). It's great in general, but you need to be able understand each other to do more than hookup.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One of the hottest and most memorable fucks I've had was from a guy in his early 70s who I hooked up with on a Florida vacation a few years ago. He did me on a sun lounger in his garden. Never write someone off because of age.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have an account on an online phone app. It is amazing how many younger men that are 20 years or more in age difference hit me up. I mainly just chat and flirt there but have had a few encounters for erotic massage.

The investment in that massage table has paid off for me. NO charge for the massage but pure pleasure for me to give them.

Reactions: brandon38

senilis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love mature men. Most of my encounters have been with guys quite a bit older than myself, (I've never been with anyone younger than me either). They're generally a lot more level-headed and drama-free, and besides that there's something about their charm that draws me in. I'd go for a hot older guy than a hot younger guy probably 90% of the time.

Suffice to say that I don't regret it.

GeorgiaMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first came out and started dating/sleeping with men I found myself drawn to older guys. Most of my dates and sexual partners were 10 to 15 years older than I was. Now that I've settled down I am less than two years older than my partner so essentially the same age.

Once when I was about 32 I had some dates with a guy who was early 60s and he was the one who felt weird about it so he ended things. I had no qualms dating him but he thought I was too young.

I liked older guys because they, for the most part, were more mature emotionally. They had most of their youthful foolishness out of their heads

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I liked older guys because they, for the most part, were more mature emotionally. They had most of their youthful foolishness out of their heads
Sort of sums up why I got taken by so many older, much older, guys. Had I mixed entirely with my own age group it would have been airhead conversation - instead of which I was treated as an equal and drawn into conversations on many varied subjects and grasped a great deal more knowledge and some great sex into the bargain.

GeorgiaMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sort of sums up why I got taken by so many older, much older, guys. Had I mixed entirely with my own age group it would have been airhead conversation - instead of which I was treated as an equal and drawn into conversations on many varied subjects and grasped a great deal more knowledge and some great sex into the bargain.
Mine was more I was interested in a relationship rather than just hookups (for the most part) and when I was early 30s most just wanted to still fool around. I didn't judge them for it but it wasn't what I wanted so I gravitated towards older men.