Hooray Another quiz

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jun 20 2005, 04:45 PM
What's wrong with a guy doing it? Women do it all the time. If a guy wants to take care of his skin so he doesn't look like a beat up shoe by the time he's 40, good for him. I'm proud of the fact that I don't have a wrinkle and that I've got good skin. I just like to take care of what I've got so I can enjoy it for a long time--call me vain, but I don't want to be all beat up and haggard and still be fairly young.
I've seen too many people who looked far older than their actual years. I'd rather be older than I look. I trim my chest because I find body hair to be a nuissance and being hairy, it requires maintenance. I like to dress well because I can.
If that make makes me metrosexual, so be it. I've always just considered it being well bred. I never knew any different because as a pre-teen and teenager I started going to fancy hair salons, using facial products, and wearing designer clothes.
[post=322556]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure, there might be some aging - but remember, that beat up shoe can still look good. Weathery, rugged... pick your choice.

Maybe this is an education thing, in things about what makes a man a man I've been raised pretty conservatively.

Bruce

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Metrosexual tendencies -- and honestly, I thought even that was a stretch because I didn't find some of those "quasi-metro" responses to be too out of the question.
  • really washing your hair
  • khakis and a nice shirt
  • shop w/ GF no more than 30 minutes

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by TallHungLB@Jun 18 2005, 02:32 PM
You've Got Some Metrosexual Tendencies!
So what if you read GQ and use face soap? You're still straight!
You just know that you need to look, smell, and feel good to make an impression.
And if this means hitting Banana Republic for some new clothes, you're up to it.
Just make sure you play some rugby later to even things out.

Kind of funnys since I'm 100% GAY! LOL
[post=321906]Quoted post[/post]​
I got the very same response. And I am not straight and lean heavy toward the gay side.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jun 21 2005, 04:49 AM
You see, I was raised that shoes needed to be polished every night or every morning before wearing them out in public. Wearing beat up shoes out--no way.
The same goes with my appearance.
[post=322676]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, then I guess it's less a matter of education than a matter of understanding - I wasn't exactly encouraged to go out with my clothes dirty, but then, I put the stop at the threshold between being "clean" and being overly attentive to every even-so-small issue of looking good.

Bruce

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter+Jun 21 2005, 11:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BruceSter &#064; Jun 21 2005, 11:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-prepstudinsc@Jun 21 2005, 04:49 AM
You see, I was raised that shoes needed to be polished every night or every morning before wearing them out in public. Wearing beat up shoes out--no way.

Well, then I guess it&#39;s less a matter of education than a matter of understanding - I wasn&#39;t exactly encouraged to go out with my clothes dirty, but then, I put the stop at the threshold between being "clean" and being overly attentive to every even-so-small issue of looking good.

Bruce
[post=322711]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Bruce, your a hot motherfucker. You don&#39;t NEED to do anything. Whatever it is that your doing, or not doing, works for you and works well. Thats all that matters.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ashlar+Jun 21 2005, 10:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Jun 21 2005, 10:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jun 21 2005, 11:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-prepstudinsc
@Jun 21 2005, 04:49 AM
You see, I was raised that shoes needed to be polished every night or every morning before wearing them out in public.  Wearing beat up shoes out--no way.

Well, then I guess it&#39;s less a matter of education than a matter of understanding - I wasn&#39;t exactly encouraged to go out with my clothes dirty, but then, I put the stop at the threshold between being "clean" and being overly attentive to every even-so-small issue of looking good.

Bruce
[post=322711]Quoted post[/post]​

Bruce, your a hot motherfucker. You don&#39;t NEED to do anything. Whatever it is that your doing, or not doing, works for you and works well. Thats all that matters.
[post=322716]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Game, Set and Match, Ashlar&#33; *Ha Ha Ha*

But again, I&#39;m just telling from experience - I have never heard a girl say "You should shave your crotch." or "(This and that) make up would go well with your teint."

Bruce

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jun 21 2005, 12:11 PM

Game, Set and Match, Ashlar&#33; *Ha Ha Ha*

But again, I&#39;m just telling from experience - I have never heard a girl say "You should shave your crotch." or "(This and that) make up would go well with your teint."

Bruce
[post=322719]Quoted post[/post]​

HAH&#33;

My point exactly. If it ain&#39;t broke, don&#39;t fix it.
I have a bit of stuff that I do to keep myself what I consider to be presentable, and I&#39;ve had no complaints. I typically get, "Whatever your doing, keep on doing it because it works for you." Thats all I&#39;m trying to say here.

Krueger: Metro here. Knew it. In fact, I&#39;m GOING for metro. I am literally taping Queer Eye episodes to better me up before school restarts. I have all of the clothes now. :D

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You Are A Metrosexual&#33;
Are you sure you&#39;re not gay? Not a girl?
You spend your last car payment at the Clinque counter.
And your beauty routine? A two hour ordeal... not including hair.
All girls like an attractive guy - but with your nightly facials, you&#39;ve gone too far&#33;

Okay, I am not a &#39;metrosexual&#39; I am gay and I would never use Clinque&#33; I am a Borghese boy&#33;