Hooray!! Simpson Found GUILTY!!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems that the quickest & easiest way to get banned around here is to use a racist term.
Its really that simple.

For anyone wanting to get banned... :wink:

D

deleted213967

I was just thinking it is interesting that this conviction is on exactly the same day 13 years ago that he was acquitted!

Hush, lest OJ's army of lawyers seize this symbolic anniversary to bolster their vast vendetta conspiracy case.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, white people are just so stupid that they expect justice for rich celebrities to be fair and balanced...

OJ the crook and murderer finally found a court that was willing to look past his money and celebrity and do the right thing.

This isn't a race thing. It's a social class and justice thing. Celebrities and rich people, white or black or brown, get away with so much while working class people of all races get the shaft in our "justice system." It's nice to see that sometimes real justice wins over social class and wealth.

Where's Skullmason to help you defend this crook and murderer?

Yep, I agree. I was thinking... Yes, my opinion has always been that OJ was guilty. But also that Robert Blake was guilty...

One of my all time favorite headlines was
LA DA Squeezes OJ

The one was, Eight Perish in Flaming Queens Apartment

I hate to laugh at something where people died, but that headline is hilarious! :biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I feel sorry for the children. Their mother was brutally murdered. Their dad was acquitted in a criminal trial, and later convicted in a civil case. His associate later tells that he told OJ to stop taking his arthritis meds so his hand would swell, and the glove not fit. Now, he's convicted of armed robbery. Poor kids. They'll be crazy enough to belong to this site.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's real nice to know that if someone tries to rob somebody that they'll be sent up the river on kidnapping charges for the rest of there life, this is not the way justice should be handed out. It could actually be grounds for the appeal and let him get off.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's real nice to know that if someone tries to rob somebody that they'll be sent up the river on kidnapping charges for the rest of there life, this is not the way justice should be handed out. It could actually be grounds for the appeal and let him get off.
I'm going to ask you the same question my doctor asks me when I self diagnose..."Where did you go to Medical School:?
MY QUESTION? WHERE DID YOU GO TO LAW SCHOOL?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
White people seem to take just a little bit too much pleasure in vengeance against Mr. Simpson.
He's a criminal. He got off scot-free after killing two people, and this time he was caught and nobody fucked up and violated his civil rights, as happened in his first trial. It is only fitting that he should go to jail after having been convicted of these more recent offenses, but I'm hoping that the sentence will allow him to get out while he's still young enough that he can continue working at something and paying the plaintiffs in the wrongful death suit, which he lost. Call it gloating, but I feel a lot better about things when criminals go to jail than when they are allowed to spend their days taking sunshine while some of their victims have been assaulted and others deprived of their lives.

Our justice sustem in this country is so fucked up that when it does work it's noteworthy.