hope the ladies enjoy this, LAST part

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he laid back now to let her go to work. almost all the girls he had ever been with had thrown themselves on his dick when they finally saw it. he considered himself incredibly lucky, having been in sports and done all that locker time where he would see what little dicks the rest of his friends had, them all marvelling at what swung between his legs, jealous. Michelle was absolutely entranced by this meat in her hands, she sat back at times to give her mouth and jaw a break and just watched both her hands pump this beast. It was now fully erect in her palms and it was probably 10 inches long and a good 3 inches thick. the precum was beginning to leak out the top and she would lean down to snatch up any of it that came out, it tasted so sweet.

sitting on her knees between his legs, servicing this cock, she felt moisture drip onto her calves. her pussy was actually dripping. her body saw what it was that she was supposed to take inside of her, and it was doing all it could to get itself ready so this prick didn't just tear her apart. she could feel the walls inside her relaxing, she could feel her outer lips pulsating as blood rushed to them to provide cushion to his hopeful thrusts, her womb was completely opening up to get this cock into her as deep and as long and as full as she could and the thoughts of this, of this primal urge, sent her spiralling even deeper into her unchecked lustful heart.

with this man she needed no cunninglingus, she was going to be able to mount this fucker right away he had turned her only so much with the innocent foreplay to this point, and her mind was so willing and so excited to experience this she knew she was ready. she slid up onto his thighs spreading her legs around him, one hand went to his chest, she knew she was going to have to hold herself up because the rush would be so intense with this massive prick. her other hand stayed on his meat, she couldn't bear to not be touching it for any minute. standing it straight up in the air she positioned her pussy over it, and actually got to watch a couple drops of her juices drip down, coating his member even more.

she positioned her hole above him and started down, feeling the immense thickness spread her apart immediately. within seconds she was wider for kyly than she had ever been for any other man and it was incredible. holding his ridgid cock in one hand, she took her other hand away for a second because she needed to open herself a bit more. one of her lips was being pushed inside along with his prick, she reached down, slid her fingers in and pried it out, then fell back onto her hand on his chest. she was becoming delirious with this sensation. now freer, she moved her whole body up and down on his cock 3 inches or so, getting used to the size and reveling in it. for the first time she realized that size does matter as the thickness of it spread her so wide it was as if every single nerve at her pussy opening was being touched at the same time. his bulbous mushroom head, even thicker, was rubbing on her g spot right behind her clit and he didn't even have to get into contortions to do it, and she could feel the thick three inches every time it moved, throughout her abdomen.

she couldn't take anymore, at that moment she burst into her first orgasm. maybe it was because of how fucking good this felt, maybe it was how naughty it all was, maybe it was the fulfillment of one of her longtime desires to fuck a piece of meat this big, and maybe it was her body again realizing that to get it ALL in she was going to have to be even wetter, and even looser. all these things flew through her mind as her body racked with a full orgasm, one of the few she had ever had without the aid of fingers or a tongue or a toy. it was amazing.

coming off this amazing high, she felt she couldn't tease this thing out any longer, she had to have him all inside her, so she plunged down with her full weight on his magificent prick, her cunt now wreathed in a quick searing pain that even quicker, gave way to relief, then to a general sense that this felt so right. here she sat for a moment, feeling his cock buried to the hilt within her, it's throbbing she could feel throughout her body eminating from her abdomen, she put both palms on her lower belly and thought that she could actually feel the hardness of it within. again, her body racked with orgasm, this one more general in nature, over her entire surface. slowly she lifted herself and could feel the vacuum of air being created behind where his cock had been, sucking in her walls that had been so distended. she looked down, she wanted to see how she was doing this. her lips were pulled out with his cock, sliding along it's awesome veined surface. pushing back down again, still tight, she watched in amazement as inch by inch it plunged back into her cunt. picking up speed now her body was taken over by these little tingly quick orgasms, they seemed to be constantly lubing her hole so that his cock would not leave. looking down again at one point she saw her juices being squeezed out between her not fat red cunt lips and his ever more purple pole, dripping and sliding down his meat until they hit his tight abdomen.

now she just wanted to be fucked. she laid down on him and they embraced and kissed fully and in between their heavy panting she kept repeating, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" over and over quietly to the air.

kyle rolled her over onto her back sensing she was ready now. Michelle lifted her legs, knees to her boobs and he kept on plunging into her dark ever increasing wetness. her tits now rolled with the motion and she reached up and kneaded them in her hands, she was completely about sex now and her own body turned her on more than it ever had before. she wanted to feel all of her skin, and his skin and all of it touching. his cock pistoned now in and out of her and he went deeper than when she was riding him and totally began to bottom out in her womb. she was being fucked fully, completely and it was incredible. there was no space within her, no nerve ending, no fold untouched. and all touched at the same time it seemed. the sensation was utterly complete and she was now a slave to it. she reached down and grabbed his ass, yanking him down onto her, forcing him as deep as he could go and it was all she could take.

Michelle now felt his big fucking cock grow even bigger, and the throbbing more intense and frequent, she knew he was going to cum and she died to know just how hard he was good for. she now looked into his green eyes and they both worked towards his explosion. her pussy was absolutley being abused, his thick prick plunging in and out of it faster and faster, growing fatter and longer, his big balls slapping against her magnificent ass, she felt them now tensing into a tight sack and she knew his spunk was coming up! god she loved this! kyle cried out softly "i'm going to cum!!!" and Michelle replied "yes! do it in me! cum in me!!" and with that and her insistant pulling on his ass, he buried his prick balls deep in her and began firing off red hot jets of cum into her. she could actually feel it splashing against the rear walls of her cunt and her body went wild for it. she exploded into a long hard orgasm as she felt his sreams of white cum continue to pour into her, she could feel their comingled wetness begin to squeeze out of her hole, around his thick pumping shaft and down the crack of her ass, warming as it went. she was full over everything now, his unbelievable dick, all his load of cum and all her girl cum that had been pumping in the entire time. it was simply unbelievable.

peachy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow!!! i loved it, got my juices flowing!!more,more write some more!!! def A++++++

Money

Just Browsing
Media
God Damn!! I love that story! Makes me wet EVERY time I read it. And the first time I read it was over a year ago...