Hope this will cheer you if you're down...

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And to all our friends having a "grey day"..:smile:

Enjoy! The original (expecially for Talmidge)

or "gay version"
Especially for Dags...

(below original version)

Mac Davis - Oh Lord It`s Hard To Be Humble Lyrics

Oh Lord it's hard to be humblewhen you're perfect in every way.I can't wait to look in the mirrorcause I get better loking each day.To know me is to love meI must be a hell of a man.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblebut I'm doing the best that I can.I used to have a girlfriendbut she just couldn't competewith all of these love starved womenwho keep clamoring at my feet.Well I prob'ly could find me anotherbut I guess they're all in awe of me.Who cares, I never get lonesomecause I treasure my own company.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblewhen you're perfect in every way,I can't wait to look in the mirrorcause I get better looking each dayTo know me is to love meI must be a hell of a man.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblebut I'm doing the best that I can.I guess you could say I'm a loner,a cowboy outlaw tough and proud.I could have lots of friends if I want tobut then I wouldn't stand out from the crowd.Some folks say that I'm egotistical.Hell, I don't even know what that means.I guess it has something to do with the way that Ifill out my skin tight blue jeans.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblewhen you're perfect in every way,I can't wait to look in the mirrorcause I get better looking each dayTo know me is to love meI must be a hell of a man.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblebut I'm doing the best that I can.We're doing the best that we can

Mac Davis - Oh Lord It`s Hard To Be Humble Lyrics*gay version
(ok I altered it a little for ya!)

Oh Lord it's hard to be humblewhen you're perfect in every way.I can't wait to look in the mirrorcause I get better loking each day.To know me is to love meI must be a hell of a man.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblebut I'm doing the best that I can.I used to have a boylfriendbut he just couldn't competewith all of these love starved menwho keep clamoring at my feet.Well I prob'ly could find me anotherbut I guess they're all in awe of me.Who cares, I never get lonesomecause I treasure my own company.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblewhen you're perfect in every way,I can't wait to look in the mirrorcause I get better looking each dayTo know me is to love meI must be a hell of a man.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblebut I'm doing the best that I can.I guess you could say I'm a loner,a cowboy outlaw tough and proud.I could have lots of friends if I want tobut then I wouldn't stand out from the crowd.Some folks say that I'm egotistical.Hell, I don't even know what that means.I guess it has something to do with the way that Ifill out my skin tight blue jeans.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblewhen you're perfect in every way,I can't wait to look in the mirrorcause I get better looking each dayTo know me is to love meI must be a hell of a man.Oh Lord it's hard to be humblebut I'm doing the best that I can.We're doing the best that we can