Hopefully not offensive....

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by KidBrown, Aug 24, 2005.

1. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Old jokes, maube you haven't heard one of them before. Don't read if you're easily offended, I have a sick sense of humor sometimes.

A Chinese couple are in bed, the husband turns toward the wife and says "I wanna 69" and the wife says "why you want beef and broccoli now, we just ate" !!

A woman walks into a bar and asks the bartender for ten shots of tequila. She downs the shots in rapid fashion, passes out, and every guy in the bar fucks her. The next night she walks in, orders ten more shots of tequila, downs the shots quickly, passes out, and every guy in the bar fucks her again. The third night she goes up the bartender and says "I'd like ten shots of whiskey". The bartender looks at her with a puzzled look on his face and says "I thought tequila was your drink" to which the girl replied "Yeah I thought it was too, but for the past couple nights it's made my pussy sore in the morning" !!

Mike walks up to Joe and says "Hey Joe, I think Brian is gay", and Joe replies "Yeah, I think so too". Mike says "why do you think that he's gay Joe" and Joe says "because his dick tastes like ass".

A couple is about to have sex for the first time, but there's something that's been bothering the guy. He asks his girlfriend "honey, how many pricks have you sucked on" to which the girl replies "none at all". The guy smiles, and moves his penis towards her mouth. The girl replied "a prick looks like my finger and your dick, I've sucked a couple dozen cocks before though".
Draft saved Draft deleted