Hopefully someone can corroborate this regarding ejaculation volume?

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
This is one for the heavy cummers amongst you.

My wife was approached by a man who claims to be able to fill a wine glass to the brim when he shoots his load. Now I know some people produce a large amount of cum - a group I don't belong to - but this just seems on the other side of reality for me. Is it REALLY possible to produce so much seminal fluid?

criminalatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When i'm really hot i do, when not it's normal, but it's almost a lot of it but not to fill a complete glass or whatever, maybe a tea cup?. My boyfriend can tell u hahahaha

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm told to be shooting big loads ... my record (while measuring) is about 14ml ...
100ml sounds like fake ... (Possible after insert white fluid in the bladder)

Maybe he was talking about the wine glasses in his daughters doll-house ;-)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was a thread entitled "Ejaculate Volume" here on LPSG.ORG a few years ago.

I would suggest that everyone check it out. I was the topic originator and it was a great discussion.

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

10cc (10 mL) might be the average for a healthy and virile young man, but no way it is for the male population as a whole. That's either a myth / rounding up to a conveniently round number, or based on what the average was in the less toxic and healthier world of yesteryear. Apparently the average is more like 6cc. That's the consensus in the similar thread here on this topic.

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on personal experience with having to submit 4 semen samples over the years for analysis...in my 20s, that 10ml number was pretty much on. A sample "collected" at the fertility clinic was pretty huge and the small jar had volume numbers, I remember handing that in with pride. My GF (now wife) commented on the "nice mess" I "deposited" in her or on her during that era.... Later in my late 30s/early 40s...5 to 6 ml is about it. Age, smoking, hydration and rest have a BIG affect on your volume as does personal physiology, imho....

I usually produce 10 to 15 ml. Filling a wine glass? That will take a few days. Cheers!

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
This is one for the heavy cummers amongst you.

My wife was approached by a man who claims to be able to fill a wine glass to the brim when he shoots his load. Now I know some people produce a large amount of cum - a group I don't belong to - but this just seems on the other side of reality for me. Is it REALLY possible to produce so much seminal fluid?

I suspect this guy is hoping your wife or some other woman will challenge him to show her, as I do that when it's over, he'll have gotten his thrill, and your wife a shrug and an apology. I mean, I can only think about how I'd respond if some girl came up and told me she has the world's tightest pussy. The guy's full of shit. Points for creativity, though.