Hopefully the definitive mandingo length analysis

thejoeyhung

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i will be posting one as soon as i can get a hard erection, like i said before most my erections r usually at 9.5"-9.75" ide be lucky to get a 10" reading and its always bonepressed. i hope that helps

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys i have a 10" dick fully erect, however most of my erections fall between 9.75" and slightly below 10". i have comparison photos to a 9 inch remote, i usually dont get hard erections all the time maybe due to my size. nywayz check out my blog for more questions about it (thejoeyhung.tumblr.com). as for mandingo ide say hes between 9.5" and 10" but for sure no more than 10".

Lol, why you say that when you know you are lying

Why did you measure the remote and not your cock ? because when you tried to measure your cock, you saw it wasnt even 8 inch, so you decided to do the hold trick : I put the remote far away from my cock for make an illusion....

crisscrossspoon

Expert Member
Media
i will be posting one as soon as i can get a hard erection, like i said before most my erections r usually at 9.5"-9.75" ide be lucky to get a 10" reading and its always bonepressed. i hope that helps

Bone-pressed is fine. But stretched length is useless. Some people have it longer than their erections, others the exact opposite. Need to see an erect measurement along the top BP or NBP.

thejoeyhung

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i really didnt.. -_- btw that remote is thick check it out , harman kardon avr 500 it explains the thumb depth. i will post a new measurement soon ill keep yall posted

crisscrossspoon

Expert Member
Media
Lol, why you say that when you know you are lying

Why did you measure the remote and not your cock ? because when you tried to measure your cock, you saw it wasnt even 8 inch, so you decided to do the hold trick : I put the remote far away from my cock for make an illusion....

Let's not go there just yet :)

It looks fairly large, so let's give him a shot. Though of course, I am skeptical as are you.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

sdp

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, Mandingo has done hundreds of scenes and the last 3 pages of this thread are all pics of Riley Reid. May I suggest a pic of ANYONE ELSE. C'mon man.

Coming soon. The thing is, most scenes have either no usable frames or just a few. It just so happens that this scene has lots of them and I didn't want to cherry pick, the more material the better IMO.

----------------------------

Pic 99

My hand: 83mm
Her hand: 67.5mm, 110px
Penis: 380px, 233.2mm (9.18")

Average of results so far: 8.69"

Pic 99.jpg

Tenaciouswilly

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mandingo is 7.5 inches . Or maybe less .
Scientifically peniss lengh not more than 8 inches .

Just hit ignore people. Nothing to see here.

D

deleted943799

I love fat cocks (no secret I guess) but lenght is important too. Have never met a cock I couldn't take, but I think most bigger guys have been told to stop an inch short or so. My current FB had never been able to go balls deep before he met me, so I totally get the downside of being "too big". I'm just one of the lucky ones who are looking for the " too big" guys - finding them all "too small" ;)

I think this is mostly true though there is a lot of variability in anatomy. I am about 8.25" nbpl, large but not freak of nature big. I have been with women who ever after several encounters still couldn't take all of me, women can take all of me but i can feel myself bottoming out, and one woman who I could fuck as hard and deep as possible without contacting her cervix.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

crisscrossspoon

Expert Member
Media
I think this is mostly true though there is a lot of variability in anatomy. I am about 8.25" nbpl, large but not freak of nature big. I have been with women who ever after several encounters still couldn't take all of me, women can take all of me but i can feel myself bottoming out, and one woman who I could fuck as hard and deep as possible without contacting her cervix.

Not measuring right.