Hopeless

musclenutz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

I am hopelessly addicted to huge penis'. I think it started when I was 21 and met my first boyfriend who was 15 inches. I took it as a challenge to make him completely happy and got TMJ which is totally cured now. Yet whenever I meet someone with an excessively large penis I switch into satisfy mode and do anything and everything to make him happy. What a mess.:surprised:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
What is TMJ? Anyway, welcome to LPSG!:smile: I think you'll find plenty here to feed your hopeless addiction!:biggrin::tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hello,

I am hopelessly addicted to huge penis'. I think it started when I was 21 and met my first boyfriend who was 15 inches. I took it as a challenge to make him completely happy and got TMJ which is totally cured now. Yet whenever I meet someone with an excessively large penis I switch into satisfy mode and do anything and everything to make him happy. What a mess.:surprised:
15 inches? Did you call the guiness world records on him?

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is TMJ? Anyway, welcome to LPSG!:smile: I think you'll find plenty here to feed your hopeless addiction!:biggrin::tongue:

TemporoMandibular Jaw (or joint) disfunction. I have/had TMJ after a fall on a slick parking lot and landed on my jaw. Tiny hairline fractures throughout the mandible (lower jaw) and can cause moderate to severe pain, sometimes brought on my changes in weather and atmospheric pressure. At least that was my version of TMJ.

It can also be related to the disorders of the joint where the lower jaw attaches to the skull.

Temporomandibular joint disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia